What's new

Breaking Bad

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
Yeah, so what's up with the Pirate Bay? I know they try to shut them down constantly, but there's no new torrents on the site for Law and Order, L&O Criminal Intent, and now Breaking Bad. Usually when they make them move they pull the plug on the entire site. I guess I'm wondering if they decided to not let people upload first run shows.

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
Yeah, so what's up with the Pirate Bay? I know they try to shut them down constantly, but there's no new torrents on the site for Law and Order, L&O Criminal Intent, and now Breaking Bad. Usually when they make them move they pull the plug on the entire site. I guess I'm wondering if they decided to not let people upload first run shows.

I dunno, bro? I just downloaded the new ep last night from ThePirateBay.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I dunno, bro? I just downloaded the new ep last night from ThePirateBay.

OK, something's goofy. I downloaded the show from another site because last week's episode was the latest to show up in my search, and I just went back after reading your post and last night's BB still doesn't show up. I even tried a different browser, and it's the same. www.thepiratebay.org, right?

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Btw, I think that Mexican girl is wayyy prettier than Plain-Jane. I'd just have to check her paperwork and it'd be on. ;)

Totally disagree, it's the mex chick that's plain as hell, plus has a kid, and is a relapse waiting to happen, tap it a couple more times and bounce.

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Saul is a mess, just look at his waiting room. He would be under multiple investigations for his "take all comers" client list. Not good in a business where silence is golden. My solution-
Better Kill Saul (lol).

!
Haven't you ever heard the term "Ambulance chaser"?
That's Saul

Saul kicks enormous ass

Did you see his degree was from the University of America Samoa? Lmao!

Attachments

• BB_Saul_Goodman1.jpg
    BB_Saul_Goodman1.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 13

Kalicokitty

Veteran
All right Bitches!
Todays the day!
Second to the last episode of the season.

Jesse going to avenge Combo?

I have no idea whats going to happen tonight
But after two pretty much just talking episodes, I'm ready for some action again!

Metatron

All right Bitches!
Todays the day!
Second to the last episode of the season.

Jesse going to avenge Combo?

I have no idea whats going to happen tonight
But after two pretty much just talking episodes, I'm ready for some action again!

I totally agree. The last two episodes for talking episodes weren't too bad , didn't drag like the talking episodes from season 2.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah, the last 2 eps have been kinda slow. Last week when Walt had dinner with Gus, when Gus handed him the large knife and asked him to chop the garlic, I was thinking yep, Gus has Walt's finger prints on what could be a murder weapon... great tool for blackmail. But I don't think they'll use it, as it would be copying a plot twist from Sons of Anarchy.

Hey Kalico, I see that pic of your buddy Saul on your sig. lol It needs a bullseye crosshairs over it!

Elemental

ORGANIC its my WAY/KUSH AFICIONADO/FULL MELT gran'
Veteran
Hats off!

Hats off!

"One time i fucked a chick because i sayd her "HEY BABY IM KEVIN COSTNER!"

and she believed it just because I BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!"

Saul_Goodman_Office_760smaller.jpg

kevin.jpg

M

mrred

i dont think so, people get iced when it come to the ice game. besides, gus dont think fear is a good motivator, it only makes sense to let walter help since hes the best cook around

This is seriously one of the best drama's since The Wire, and the sopranos. Tonight i think Jesse is going to snap and kill that kid, but we all know jesse isn't too smart so i think something could backfire on him.....possibly guss is onto jesse about him trying to make buisness outside of the lab? either wayy ill be packing my bowl and watchingg this episode...blazee on!

DrGreenThumb

iSMOKE.KUSH

Veteran
2 words:
AMAZING ENDING!

glad walt stood up for what was right and killed those fucking scumbags! i hope walt takes over! he just proves that he has what it takes. he knows how too cook, and now he is a killer. he has boss written all over him.

Dr.NO

What an ending!!!! Walt is badass that was so cool. I thought he would be all scared after running them down but he just gets out and shoots him in the dome piece.

rambone

There was a lot of foreshadowing in the episode especially when the private investigator told Walt the story about the wife beater he was about to kill and didn't then a month later the guy kills his wife.