What's new

Breaking Bad

Kalicokitty

The cat that loves cannabis
Veteran
Damn Walt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You know what that was?
Not him killing those guys, it was him saving Jesse.
Jesse was going to do it, period, and either die trying, or be killed by Gus if he succeeded.
But Gus will not kill Walt, or so Walt believes, hence his intervention.
Walt's main motivator was saving Jesse IMO

Jesse needs to go though

Metatron

damn what an episode, heres some food for thought Walt never stops to amaze with what he'll do next. Every season its some break through action.

My favorite is from season 1 where Walt goes to see Tuco for the first time....

Another notable in season 2 at the Hardware store and Walt runs into the amateur cook...

And now this....this fucker is so badass :smokey::sasmokin::smokey:

Metatron

I agree with Kalicokitty as well Jesse needs to go... as logic would dictate ... what Heisenberg would figure as well but remember Walt is a dual personality that is always conflicting... Heisenberg vs Walt.

Last edited:

Green Smoke

In the previews for next week we see Walt wearing the Heisenberg hat. Walt may have been cooking, but Heisenberg has been gone all season. Maybe we'll get to see some wicked chemistry stuff like in seasons past. That kind of thing used to happen pretty often, but none this season. YES! SCIENCE!

Jesse may "need" to go, but rest assured that he's not going anywhere. He is a main charactor and a catalyst for the show. He's here til the last episode of the last season.

24npjqv.jpg

great ending!

Lone Wolf

Veteran
dude Walt and Jesse fucked up next episode is going to be crazy

i dont know man, i think walt was just trying to show gus that him and his partner are not to be fucked with at any expense...

walt is worth more to gus then those two scumbag meth pushers who sit in their car all day every day selling 10 sacks will ever be worth and Im pretty sure walt knows this... i highly doubt gus will wage an all out war now this his two scumbag street dealers were wacked... if he does, i will be surprised...

i thought it was funny when hankapalegic got a lil hand job from his wifey... i can't figure out where they are going to go with his character next episode...

MarquisBlack

St. Elsewhere
Veteran
RUN!

That was badass. I can't tell if Walt plans to face Gus and stand behind what he did, or if the both of them are gonna go on the run. Walt seemed rather disinterested in the Car Wash this episode.

Last edited:

Kalicokitty

Veteran
When pushed far enough into a corner, Walt just might be the Baddest MF'er out of all of them, Axe bros, Gus, P.I., etc... can't hold a candle to Heisenberg pissed.

Now lets break down the contribution of all parties involved here and see if we can assign a value to each one, Gus was acting like they were all equal, and they're not IMO.

Gus goes through 200lbs a week.
These street level nickel and dimers were selling a pound a month, tops, and even that's a stretch at a teen(1.75 grams) per sale, so, that means they represent .5% of Gus's business, nothing basically.

Walt is THE MAN, the one who makes it all possible with his recipe and technical expertise.
I full well expected Jesse to be brought into the trailer and shown the bodies of those two guys and told that's the end of it, and not have to just "take it" and shake hands with them like it was a simple playground fight between them.

Series Finale, Walt with machine guns in each hand, takes out Gus's whole crew, catches a few rounds himself, and dies in Skylar's arms. My prediction

Kalicokitty

Veteran
And Fuck Tomas(kid), I would have liked to have seen that little fucker get shot off his bike.
Riding in circles and BLAM BLAM, he goes flying off it through the air, crumples to the ground, moans a bit and dies, bike ghost rides a few feet without him and crashes, yeah!

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
i thought the little kid would have got hit by a car b/c he was always riding in the street and it would be more believable than a 11yr old getting executed and i thought the 2 drug dealers would have got shot. i was totally backwards.

also, i wonder what will happen with walt jrs driving test now

great episode! cant wait til next week

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Was that the ghost of Tomas in the bedroom scene? Great episode and what an ending! I watched the ending scene in slow motion and it was unreal!! One body flies over the top of the car, and another is being rolled underneath. Walt gives the survivor the coup de gras, Jesse wide eyed, and totally freaked and tweaked.

Gus has no choice now but to avenge the killing of his guys. If word got out that he didn't, his whole gig would unravel. He'll probably go after Jesse and spare Walt. I predict the cliffhanger is that Jesse gets shot by P.I. Mike and is in ICU. Walt meets with Gus in the desert. The final scene is both men reaching for their 9's, the screen goes to black, and you hear a shot. We'll be left wondering who shot who until next season.

festivus

STAY TOASTY MY FRIENDS!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
also, i wonder what will happen with walt jrs driving test now

great episode! cant wait til next week

Yeah, the scene when he's driving with dad they show Walt Jr.'s face- he goes from smiling to looking like he was going to cry. I think it dawned on him that he wasn't going to pass his driver's test using both feet. He says he knows it's the wrong way, and that he'll learn the right way over time...

Dr.NO

festivus- That was Jesse's new girl's son in the bedroom scene when she got the call that Thomas was dead.

Kalicokitty

Veteran
Was that the ghost of Thomas in the bedroom scene? Great episode and what an ending! I watched the ending scene in slow motion and it was unreal!! One body flies over the top of the car, and another is being rolled underneath. Walt gives the survivor the coup de gras, Jesse wide eyed, and totally freaked and tweaked.

Gus has no choice now but to avenge the killing of his guys. If word got out that he didn't, his whole gig would unravel. He'll probably go after Jesse and spare Walt. I predict the cliffhanger is that Jesse gets shot by P.I. Mike and is in ICU. Walt meets with Gus in the desert. The final scene is both men reaching for their 9's, the screen goes to black, and you hear a shot. We'll be left wondering who shot who until next season.
You know what's going to happen Festivus?
Saul's going to come riding in on a white horse and save everyone, yeah.
Saul saves the day!
Go Saul!

Latest posts

Latest posts