What's new

Bonsai Container Landscape Grow

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you guys/gals(?) for compliments once again. As I see you like my growstyle I just have to share some more, ok?;)

B-52:

PowerPlant:

Ill hope we see some bonzai plants from Dr.Duck later on.
Keep it bonzai & always irie´:wave:

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
I think I owe you guys/(gals?) couple pics of the finished Powerplant bush. I have removed three big colas & some little nugs before taking these pics:

Take care everyone and have one (or 2, or 100;) :joint: for me!!!!

Mystic420

I love bonsai's as well here is a mum that has been harvested as a full grown 3' high plant and now it's revegging into what will be a wicked looking bonsai if I say so myself.

Enjoy. I'll update pics here if you'd like....

Bonsai is easy...even for beginners.

My plant went from this....

To this....

and now is making good progress!!!

G

Mystic420 said:
I love bonsai's as well here is a mum that has been harvested as a full grown 3' high plant and now it's revegging into what will be a wicked looking bonsai if I say so myself.

Enjoy. I'll update pics here if you'd like....

Bonsai is easy...even for beginners.

My plant went from this....

To this....

and now is making good progress!!!

wow.....that is really impressive! Can you elaborate a bit more on the principles behind bonsai? i.e. the curved broken stem......and what is that brown substance around the new growth shoots? Just very curious.......that plant is insanely cool.

much respect,
Bf
:rasta:

T

twowordz

Bubblefunk: I would guess that the brown stuff is remaining buds leftover from the harvest.

TW

Mystic420

BubbleFunk said:
wow.....that is really impressive! Can you elaborate a bit more on the principles behind bonsai? i.e. the curved broken stem......and what is that brown substance around the new growth shoots? Just very curious.......that plant is insanely cool.

much respect,
Bf
:rasta:

Hey brother...thanks for the feedback...

The principles of bonsai...in my opinion...at least regarding pot plants is that you are able to save space. me personally, I don't plan on flowering out my bonsai plants, I'm simply going to use them as "clone machines" and simply cut my clones from them. I'm planning a 2 liter perpetual grow with multiple strains, so this is the best way to do it.

with the brown stuff on the growth shoots, that is exactly what the other guy said...simply the old bud that has dried up and crusted up. It'll reveg eventually...you can see with the new picture that one shoot is really taking off...the other one is still dormant, so I may cut it off in the next week or so if I don't see improvement.

Now as far as the curved stem that is simply to limit the overall height...as you'll see in this picture, this plant is just a smidge taller than a lighter...which is totally sweet.

About once a year you'll need to cut the sides and bottoms of the roots and each year bury the plant a little deeper in the soil than the previous year to maintain good root health.

If you have any more questions, just let me know...I'm about to do 3 more bonsai's in a few weeks, so stay tuned.

Mystic420

As you'll see from the Cove Pics, I love you all so much, I moved all my stuff around just to get some snapshots for all of you...the pictures pretty much speak for themselves, but if you are blind, there are a few of the now braided branches and then some of the other branches getting bent backwards and then under the main stalk. It's going to be sweet....stay tuned....

Mrpiston38

ok i thought i might throw my hat in the circle here... i love bonsi trees and my buddy is a master at growing them i am thinking about having him show me the ins and outs of them so i can do it better. but here is my entry into this forum..
this strain is called mocha. well she was an unknown seed and reeks like a starbuck white mocha. :muahaha: the cup is 3inch taller then a roll of toilet paper

some close ups of mocha

Mr.p

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Cool everyone :yes:

Let´s keep it up!!! Here´s a Sweetpurple from Paradise seeds:

Here´s a unknown autoflowering sativadom strain, this is however the only individual that didnt autoflower..

Swazi Rooibart trained at early veg:

Here´s a Triangle x [NLxLeopard Kush] x Pure Kush -miniaturebush that revealed to be real keeper considering high & yield :yes:

And couple lousy pics of recently harvested Neville´s Haze:

I hope you guys/gals like what you see!!

Peace :wave:

Smoke68

I LOVE WHAT I JUST SAW!!!!!
That Triangle x [NLxLeopard Kush] x Pure Kush looked like something I would NOT mind having in my garden:)
I know what I have is a scrog, but still working on the same principle... I hope this too flies...

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Thank you sir!!!

I have giev a thought to scrog previously, but I have always felt it just takes innecessary space from my little space, so I have "mastered" my B & B technique and I must say im quite satisfied to it :D

DIGITALHIPPY

Veteran
herbalistics plants are not really "bonsi' there just small, and wierd looking all sideways like a spider...
what do you do when flower comes?
i know some fo you need to burn time, but what a waste..

PDO

DIGITALHIPPY said:
herbalistics plants are not really "bonsi' there just small, and wierd looking all sideways like a spider...
what do you do when flower comes?
i know some fo you need to burn time, but what a waste..

what are you an asshole or an asshole? to each its own! and just so you know not all bonsais are very small, they have 3 classes smallest(MAME) under 6" tall, SHOHIN 6-12" tall, CHUMONO 12" and above. if you have nothing of interest to say then dont comment! beautiful plants m8s

pdo

Last edited:

Binnacas

Nice thread. When I get the chance I'm gonna get a bonsai plant and also I wanna make a weed bonsai just for fun. Keep it up guys!