What's new

Bongwater: What is the best fluid?

I N Hail

Growing Grower AKA Wasted Rock Ranger
Veteran
Well i've tried all kind's of flavored this and that and i've allways went back to nothing ,I just love the taste of a good BUD don't want to cover it up ,

peace I N hail

GrassRoots

I'm glad that's what you were lookin' for merman. I was a little worried that I was hijacking the thread with my huge post on bongs not really being "healthier" to smoke out of. That being said, I love smoking out of my 2 footer, probably prefer it to my volcano, but I just use room temp water. The super cold methods tend to make me cough more. I'll have to give some of these other ideas a try sometime to see what they do to the flavor.

i fill it with the fejaculate of a stripper

i don't think that's really... appealing at all...

I mean... at least around here strippers are also (almost) always hookers...

Not sure i'd even want to be anywhere near a hookers vag for now... I'll leave the pervert stuff for when i'm old and decrepit and don't care if my shit starts weeping...

Dammit, i can't find anything about how dissolvable O2 is in alcohol, but there is always the distinct possibility that you are just inhaling butane and no oxygen and that's what's fucking you up when yuo smoke through it...

mpd

Lammen Gorthaur
Veteran
30 weight non-detergent motor oil. Mix it with Ever Clear 50/50 and every hit is a whole new experience.

That's how I got those teeth there in my family album pic. :p

Cold water works great for me. Flavored stuff doesn't get me excited any more. Ice is good though. Throw a little 'berg in there and huff that puppy.

T

T.J

This is the shit! It's something like concentrated juice without sugar. Is quite thick and sticky but leaves a wonderful and sweet taste of peach on your lips after the hit.

All mine friends thought I was nuts when I showed them for the first time, but now they are all buying them every weekend :D

7310090368519.jpg

barclord

I just found a product that is designed for this purpose! It is called CarcinoBlock. Looks legit so I ordered. Will keep you posted....
carcinoblock.com

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
3. Ethanol: Out of the question....any alchohol based fluid will extract the good stuff into the solution. Okay if you want to do bong shots which can get you incredibly fr@*cked up!
That'd be a great way to lose most of your facial hair.

*goes to light bowl

WOOOOMMMMPPPPHHHHHH!!

Capt.Ahab

Feeding the ducks with a bun.
Veteran
Naturally flavored clear seltzers work well. I've got Polar brand Georgia Peach seltzer in my bubbler right now. After a few hits the carbonation is gone and the flavor remains.
Triple Berry is pretty good too.

Floridian

Veteran
Years ago a goofy friend handed me a bamboo bong with some good Columbian gold and pinapple juice,I remember it to this day because it was so unusual.Not bad actually but I sticked with my ice water lol.I loved making bamboo bongs back in the day.Bamboo and some stuff called PC-7 epoxy,I doubt that stuff is still around