What's new

Bongwater: What is the best fluid?

Endonoid

I just use Ice water. From what I can tell, alot of the things that you don't want to smoke dissolve into the water, so why would I want to use something that already has a bunch of crap dissolved into it, like Oj or Power aid? I don't think It would be nearly as advantages as just plain old ice water, but R/O water Might be better, because I think it has just about nothing in it. Don't use ethanol, I saw it somewhere earlier, I've made ethanol, hit the fumes with a lighter, and you get a nice flame front. don't want that in my lungs.

JohnnyATL

Veteran
but yeah seriously tho i just use plain water, sometimes with ice, but ice bugs me cause when it melts i have to change the water level and shit

AndreNicky

Hot water+ice cubes if u have a ice catcher, nothing beats this combo(cold water doesnt work as good as warm water for filtration)

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Yeah, I'd have to say nothing is going to improve the safety of inhaling Cannabis but switching to a vape.

G

Greyskull

surprosed no one has mentioned sprite.
firsttracks mentioned cocacola...
I think the thing is that the carbonation does something nice. THe cola & sprite will both taste a little different (I prefer the lemony limeny goodness of spritite myself) but the carbonation is what makes it cool.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have a buddy who puts listerine in the bong.
he is a tart and it is some nasty shit.
smoking is like brushing yer teeth.

Polishdankchron said:
Fiji water is horrible. It takes like 10 bottles of water to make one bottle of Fiji water. Why would you pay four times the price of gas for island water??!
As I said, treat only. But I dunno man, some people say water is water, but I can taste the difference between say.. Dasani or Aquafina v.s. Fiji.

bleezie

rusto said:
bottled water in general is a waste. most of us have good free water at home.

wasted plastic.

that is at least after installing an R/O machine on the tap. ya ever look at the ppm's of tap? :nono: plenty of chemical bs in our tap water.

i only throw in r/o water/ice cubes so i dont get that calcium/lime stains on my tube. plus the hits just realli do taste cleaner without the tap taste.

Last edited:
G

Greyskull

Chunkybuddha said:
As I said, treat only. But I dunno man, some people say water is water, but I can taste the difference between say.. Dasani or Aquafina v.s. Fiji.

I LOVE Fiji water. I don't care that it costs more. The good shit costs more sometimes. Gimme that good shit.

I tried vodka one time in a bong... i don't remember the taste but I know it fucked me up. beer, too... well, no the beer tasted bad.

F

Faketillumake

Good thread 'cuz bongs are my favorite way to enjoy da herb!

I've tried all kinds of different liquids and in the end, my advice is just to use cold water with ice and a strain you like the taste of anyway. There's way to much good tasting marijuana out there for yah to be messing it up with something else, IMO.

When it comes down to it, I like a bong that's bigger than 1.5 feet but I can still comfortably hold + an ice pinch. Cold water from the tap in the bong, fill it up with ice (from the pinch up), pack a small bowl (2-3 good rips) and it's off to la la land. The other upside is my consumption goes wayyyy down when just using the bong instead of joints and bowls. And there's something about that bubbling sound I like too haha Jah bless bongs....

Chiefsmokingbud

Slap-A-Ho tribe
Veteran
Red wine ain't bad, deffinantly adds flavor. An idiot friend of mine thought he could get high drinking it. Although the gagging was comical, the lecture I gave of drinking mostly tar fell on deaf ears. i'm sure the alcohol could absorb some thc but man is that a nasty drink

Kool-Aid Tastes Pretty Good....Also Ive Used Peach Faygo With Vodka And a Couple Other Flavors That I Dont Really Rmember Right Now...

<---Stoned

I seem to remember many years ago, I had 2 college friends that used to smoke in a small 'pepsi' bottle and I'm sure one told me they used Jose Cuervo Gold, and I swear, the smoke was yellow. It sure tasted different, but totally baked the brain.

Has anyone heard of Mona Vie?

It's pretty tasty in a bong... verrry berrry tasting...but far too expensive to use everyday.

raygun

nycdfan042 said:
i fill it with the fejaculate of a stripper
Thats foul, should have tried that with my last girlfriend....I'm sure you can find a video of that online some where... :fsu:

:muahaha:

Latest posts

Latest posts