What's new

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

JohnnyChicago

I’ll try get together pics of an incross run i did with 2017-2018? Sour bubble bx3/4. Only 2 females out of 9.
6 males were intersex. The only stable male #4 had an epoxy/hash smell with these broad alien like leafs where the leaflets overlap. Had an open Branchy structure.

I explored the line a little from female #5 but nothing as good as the mothers came out. The #1 mother had almost a Valium like effect. I made the mistake of letting her go.
Lots of lime mocha to coffee blends. Some lavender here and there in small degrees but lots of Lavender from the stems. There was one that was mostly coffee with a strong relaxing high.

I did a male only grow at a friends home and I had the same, they were all unstable, except one, when I did stress test them. Used is him for breeding and his progeny is not enough stable for my taste too.

Positivity is great.
But we should not only be hyping here. :)

Devondale

That’s a shame to hear. I am only a Novice pollen chucker. I wasn’t sure if it was me because I was having a hard time with organic soil. I think I remember 1 out of about a dozen females from the incross had hermed. But maybe it was from the #1 line and why I didn’t explore it like the #5 line.

I crossed #4 to a polyhybrid cbd line and that one is unstable with stress

Redrum92

These are my 3rd set of bog seeds and i don't remember working this hard to pop seeds. After 20yrs dodging the law and poison oak, this is my first time getting fxckd on a seed purchase.

Tonygreen sour bubble on the way
I'm with ya, but sometimes that's the chance with older seeds. Worth the gamble, or it isn't. Hope you have better luck with the TG F2s!

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These are my 3rd set of bog seeds and i don't remember working this hard to pop seeds. After 20yrs dodging the law and poison oak, this is my first time getting fxckd on a seed purchase.

Tonygreen sour bubble on the way
Old seeds, unknown storage conditions. It happens. BOG only guaranteed his seeds for 5 years… but really seeds should have decent albeit diminished viability after 20 years of stored well.

BOG offered to replace them but passed before I reached out for replacements. James offered to honor BOGs replacement which he didn’t have to and I thought was cool
Ah don't say that. Spent good money on the older BOG bx's. I'm already worried I won't get any to pop. Worth it for the chance, I guess!
Surface sterilize them, use fulvic acid and follow up with GA after they crack.

I’ve looked into invitro kits for sprouting old seeds too, may be worth it

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
7BBB88D0-290B-4DCC-B4D1-E662EFD3A9F6.jpeg

This is the packaging all my Sour Bubble came in, bx3/4 via seed boutique circa 2010

Redrum92

Well technically they are “f3s” since tony got the stock from buckaroos f2 of the original bx3/4 pack…. Do I have that correct?
Ah yeah I have no idea of the background. Just what I read on the packs.

If I were to cross the TG f3 with the BOG bx3.... what does that become? Just a new BX1?

Redrum92

Speaking of which, 2/2 taproot out of shell on the second batch of (allegedly) original BOG SB seeds. Practice and patience paid off. First 2 seeds still no sign of movement after ~5 days, but I haven't given up yet.

Now the good ones are going from the towel to the dirt. If/when I see cotelydons above dirt I'll be elated

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some of my selections and Ol bucks mom who contributed to the seed hunt. I went through 80 plants over a couple runs picking moms. In the end the good ones were there. Lime branchy male, purple mom, the various flavors of old, hashy, sweater fruits, eucalyptus types. Mostly heterozygous combinations with some lock down on traits in the weighted blanket. The end is a mix of all my winning moms. I used my own experiences and the many posts from members here to settle on what I thought were all the best. I think we’ll find a great spread of what I call the first gen sour bubbles rather than those of this last ten years. Happy hunting!

Attachments

• 5317D1B7-DAF1-4D38-906A-6F12458568C6.jpeg
    5317D1B7-DAF1-4D38-906A-6F12458568C6.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 106
  • B9A8AED6-BB6B-4638-B7A7-2736CE8ADF91.jpeg
    B9A8AED6-BB6B-4638-B7A7-2736CE8ADF91.jpeg
    51.9 KB · Views: 100
  • 045B8B62-A90B-4755-8A2F-D648F1B3D011.jpeg
    045B8B62-A90B-4755-8A2F-D648F1B3D011.jpeg
    60.6 KB · Views: 110
  • 6457B266-F695-45DF-BC11-FFB77C95F3AA.jpeg
    6457B266-F695-45DF-BC11-FFB77C95F3AA.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 109

Redrum92

Some of my selections and Ol bucks mom who contributed to the seed hunt. I went through 80 plants over a couple runs picking moms. In the end the good ones were there. Lime branchy male, purple mom, the various flavors of old, hashy, sweater fruits, eucalyptus types. Mostly heterozygous combinations with some lock down on traits in the weighted blanket. The end is a mix of all my winning moms. I used my own experiences and the many posts from members here to settle on what I thought were all the best. I think we’ll find a great spread of what I call the first gen sour bubbles rather than those of this last ten years. Happy hunting!
Ayy, exactly the type of info I was waiting for

1 pack Weighted blanket should be here within a week, and 3 will be popped immediately. Can't wait to see what comes out.

acespicoli

In continuing I was thinking theres bubble gum of course and thats the regular/clone lines
Then theres bog bubble etc etc etc
I think if the lad ever does continue the line it would be bog bubble boggle etc
WE used to call the old bubble gum ..... wait for it ..... booger buds
Because,,,, they would stick to anything the bag your fingers the wall car window glass whatever
Crazy sticky...like bubblegum sticky... on your shoe
Would be nice to see some "booger buds" :ROFLMAO:
Any other name just not the same we cant go further calling them what they were called in repro?

Im gonna jump in this one soon I think its a worthy project, anyone else thought of strain name ?
Booger Buds an continuation of BOG SOUR BUBBLE ? What yall think?

Well penny :whip: sure is a sexy B @Tonygreen ;)

Last edited:

HOVAH2.0

If u can call it a sprout 1/7.
But I can't really be upset.. shxt, the whole state of California is dysfunctional and incompetent. There are Americans with full time jobs and kids living in a card board box down the street from my apartment. My car window has been broken so many times I just leave it unlocked. The SFpolice debt have stolen 3 of my cars to auction them off so that they can turn a profit. If those who are paid and have sworn to uphold law and stand as beacons of honor and respect are lacking in all areas. And if the leaders of our society spend most of their time hoering themselves to the highest bidder. If u can't feed your family nor prepare the next generation without becoming enslaved to debt. We have not a state nor a nation, we have a mob of criminals running a prison. Anarchy.

RIP: Jimmy Carter
The only US president from my state and the only president I'd happily pay my respects to.

Attachments

• 20230218_204741.jpg
    20230218_204741.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 40
Last edited:

Redrum92

In continuing I was thinking theres bubble gum of course and thats the regular/clone lines
Then theres bog bubble etc etc etc
I think if the lad ever does continue the line it would be bog bubble boggle etc
WE used to call the old bubble gum ..... wait for it ..... booger buds
Because,,,, they would stick to anything the bag your fingers the wall car window glass whatever
Crazy sticky...like bubblegum sticky... on your shoe
Would be nice to see some "booger buds" :ROFLMAO:
Any other name just not the same we cant go further calling them what they were called in repro?

Im gonna jump in this one soon I think its a worthy project, anyone else thought of strain name ?
Booger Buds an continuation of BOG SOUR BUBBLE ? What yall think?

Well penny :whip: sure is a sexy B @Tonygreen ;)

I'm barely even a pollen chucker, but I love spouting off nonsense names (if you incorporate bubble gum/find gum pheno): buggle, sour BOGubble, BOGobble gum, dabble bubble

(or just Sour Bubble- ) sour bubbie, sour balloon, spaceman's sour, soaring sour, sour sac, caustic kush, bubble tarts....

Last edited: