What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Most of what I crossed sour bubble with ended up getting overshadowed by her.

It's cool to see BOG's other genes mix well with her.

I've got just a couple s1 from the bx3 left in the vault and plenty of the latest stock.

The latest males all have a bunch of pistils... that worries me a bit.

Then again it's been fifteen years since I popped the bx3 and I don't remember flowering out any males.

I remember a "male" that ended up with completely female buds after a brief stint flowering perfect pollen pods, and I am fairly certain that it came from a sour bubble mk ultra cross.

OZZ_

Veteran
I ordered some packs of his gear in April of 2020 directly from him. Sour bubble, Bogglegum, Sour Boggle and the Sour strawberry.

I still have the emails from BOG in my inbox, looks like when I asked he said the Sour Bubble pack I got was a mix of the BX2 and BX3. Might need to pull them out before long but currently have them safe and sound in deep cold storage.

Beautiful stuff from a great guy. ❤️

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Most of what I crossed sour bubble with ended up getting overshadowed by her.

It's cool to see BOG's other genes mix well with her.

I've got just a couple s1 from the bx3 left in the vault and plenty of the latest stock.

The latest males all have a bunch of pistils... that worries me a bit.

Then again it's been fifteen years since I popped the bx3 and I don't remember flowering out any males.

I remember a "male" that ended up with completely female buds after a brief stint flowering perfect pollen pods, and I am fairly certain that it came from a sour bubble mk ultra cross.

Herms can be a huge problem when they are not found. History shows that many elite cuts were bag seed finds or accidental pollinations from herms. Plants that herm when grown well are the worst and should not be kept or worked on.. If I find killer plants with minor intersex issues I will work to stabilize that prob if possible. I've found when kept in excellent health that herm issue is not present. Anytime you find a really good quality plant that has some slight issues try growing it again but better. Trying to understand what causes herms has been tough for me. From what I've learned stress is a huge factor. The healthier we keep our plants the odds are reduced.

acespicoli

Who kept BOG genetics alive. SB ?
Im sure eomeone here holds this as close or closer than any Bubba or OG
Show us what you got in 2022 new year party reunion ?

Nannymouse

Have grown and 'made more' of the Bx3 version a couple of times. Maybe still have some beans.

My fave of Bog's gear was the LifeSaverDiesel, though. But, am more drawn to the 'sativa' side of life. Wish that i would have made more of the LSD's. Yummy strawberry with a happy and contented high.

I also had WhiteLabel bubblegums, probably from the same batch as what BOG started his lines from. He evidently got better than i did, or did a better job with them.

These were all collected during the 'great trader daze' of the very early 2000's. So, most were 'f2' versions.

I'm in a 'no grow' state of life, don't know if/when i'll be able to do that, again. But, have applied for MMJ card. Being dependent on the dispensaries isn't thrilling me, but sometimes life just 'is'. The 'growing' is so much a 'spiritual/religious' connection, this is difficult to accept.

Great to see people still rockin it

acespicoli

I yried to get the SB from him directly but he wouldn't ship to the UK. Sadly, not long after that he passed away and SB was no where to be found. I'm sure lots of peeps are keeping it alive
Yeah... I remember when that sad news came down
See if we cant change your luck getting that package soon

EclipseTen

Just started soaking 8 beans from this pack of Sour Bubble purchased possibly from Dr. Chronic Seed Bank some ~13-15 years ago. Does anyone know by the packaging if these could be bx3 or bx4?
PXL_20221204_034728915.MP.jpg

comfy markoth

I have some Sour Bubble f2's from some member called Pure Knowledge (i think?).

Maybe i'm misremembering the name but they were from seedbay about 8-10 years ago.

acespicoli

Just started soaking 8 beans from this pack of Sour Bubble purchased possibly from Dr. Chronic Seed Bank some ~13-15 years ago. Does anyone know by the packaging if these could be bx3 or bx4? View attachment 18788250

I have some Sour Bubble f2's from some member called Pure Knowledge (i think?).

Maybe i'm misremembering the name but they were from seedbay about 8-10 years ago.

2023 could be a great year for SB
I will keep my 🙏 going for good germination rates.
Best way to pay homage to great people is to continue their work
Please let me know if you require any assistance

Latest posts

Latest posts