What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Seeds Sour Bubble.

420mt

Ancient Alien
Veteran
COOL PICS " trichosaurus " LOOKS LIKE THERE MIGHT BE A LITTLE LIFE OUT THERE AFTER ALL THANKS

Chili_berkster

Badass
ICMag Donor
Veteran
right... great... I donate all my bog genetics to the cause. Promised to get at least the pack of seeds back of lifesaver and sour bubble. Yea, I got nothing. no reply, no thanks. nothing. Thanks........

Petrochemical

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

BOG STRAIN LINEAGE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is BOG's strain guide taken verbatim from the BOG SEEDS LIBRARY.

BOG Strains

BlueMoonRocks --- For Blueberry Lovers… Bluemoon was crossed to BOGBubble to create B.M.R. These are very aromatic, mostly indica, lavender to blueberry smelling buds. A stout bush that yields well with a great relaxing high. Flowers in 50 - 55 days.

BOGBubble --- A pure bubblegum that was selected to be our first strain. The smell is all bubblegum and the smoke is very smooth. This very frosty strain has been my favorite for a long time. A long lasting and happy high. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

Bogglegum --- My BOGBubble was crossed with Northern Lights #5. A hardy vegger that is easy to grow. This strain resists mold and has almost no odor. New growers will find this incredibly easy to grow. Flowers in 44 - 48 days.

GrapePunch --- A special orange Bogglegum was selected by my Son to cross with our best LifeSaver Mom. Fruity tastes with a real punch. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

LifeSaver --- A three way cross of Jacks Cleaner, Blueberry and my BOGBubble. This was my first truly Medical strain and it has good pain killing properties. Potent and relaxing, LifeSaver also helps with sleep. A good yielder even in smaller grows. Flowers in 45 - 50 days.

L.S.D. --- For Sativa Lovers… My most sativa-ish strain. NY City Diesel was crossed with my LifeSaver to create this unique strawberry bud. An up high with a trippy quality. Flowers in 45 - 55 days.

Lifestar -- Our newest cross of SensiStar and my Lifesaver creating and lemoney tasting and potent indica that yields very well. Flowers in 48 - 52 days.

SourBubble --- A very unusual bubblegum derived from my BOGBubble gene pool. This is my most potent strain still in development. SourBubble promises to be my best Medical Strain to date. Flowers in 49 - 55 days.

SweetCindy '99--- Cross of Steve's SWT#3 and Cindy99 and she has been referred to as my "Cinnimon Girl". Spicy and a hint of Grapefruit. 50-55 days.

SweetCindy ‘05--- A three way cross of SweetTooth #3, Cinderella 99 and BOGBubble. A good yielder with buds that can taste like lemon or licorice. Easy to grow. Flowers in 46 - 52 days.
My gawd im drooling

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
When he passed away I Tried getting hold of the sun on Instagram I think this is several months ago I never got a response but I do know that he was trying to pump out a bunch of gear and get stuff preserved
He is continuing the bog seed line yes. I actually ordered some. They only go through seedsherenow.

The 2004-2010 sour bubble was different than the stuff now a days though. I believe the parent stock was lost in a fire maybe.

But if anyone has f2s from that time period… preservation would be amazing.

I actually started a sour bubble dedicated discord server where we’re trying to do just that. If anyone wants to join just reach out.

We have a few different batches of 2010 f2s.. and I have some original gh dmt on the way which I’m extremely grateful for. Let’s see 😎🕺!

Petrochemical

I just downloaded discord for my phone game frag ...sign me up please
I see what you mean about the parentage.
The bx3 pics def seem very diff
Never seen trichs so brown lmaop

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
glad you mentioned this as there are fake scammer accounts on IG, sorry f’cks didn’t even wait long enough for him to be buried before they started
Yeah shits fucked man.

People need to be smacked a time or two.

Seedsherenow is the absolute only reputable supplier of bogs seeds.

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
He is continuing the bog seed line yes. I actually ordered some. They only go through seedsherenow.

The 2004-2010 sour bubble was different than the stuff now a days though. I believe the parent stock was lost in a fire maybe.

But if anyone has f2s from that time period… preservation would be amazing.

I actually started a sour bubble dedicated discord server where we’re trying to do just that. If anyone wants to join just reach out.

We have a few different batches of 2010 f2s.. and I have some original gh dmt on the way which I’m extremely grateful for. Let’s see 😎🕺!
BOG continued to improve Sour Bubble over the years.

Please provide your source that he lost parental material before starting rumors.

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
BOG continued to improve Sour Bubble over the years.

Please provide your source that he lost parental material before starting rumors.
I stated an opinion “I believe”… that a lot of people share I might add. Never stated any thing as factual.

What I can say for a fact is the sour bubble now a days is 100% different. Still good. But different.

Last edited:

Desert Dan

Veteran
Discord looks good! I have 3 packs worth of the release after bx4… I believe that was when he started mixing bx2 with bx3 and so on.

I think it would be cool if someone found a killer male and passed it around the forum to keep that BOG magic alive.

-DD

CARE giver

Sour Bubble Connoisseur
Veteran
Discord looks good! I have 3 packs worth of the release after bx4… I believe that was when he started mixing bx2 with bx3 and so on.

I think it would be cool if someone found a killer male and passed it around the forum to keep that BOG magic alive.

-DD
He released so many different bx packs through out the years lol. I think he did the first bx4 in 2008? Could be wrong. Do you remember which year they were from?

Latest posts

Latest posts