What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

BOG Interest.VOTE your input

Care Free 1

Veteran
Hi Southwind,

I have much respect for you and your abilities. I know you will find the right combinations, and do some incredible work to make these available, if possible. I look forward to seeing some of the later generation Sour Bubbles, cuz I have done much work with these myself, and know what they are capable of. I'll be watching, and hoping someday to enjoy the fine BOG strains you are working with.

Care Free 1

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I have some of Bog's LSD - the mind bender of my garden, and I scored some of Savages BX 1 a few months back. waiting for the temps to drop a few degrees befor I open that project.

Prolly going to cross the SB males with my LSD girls. And of course SB will get slapped a couple times.

All my dealings with BCBD have been suspect. and that's not acceptable in my limited opnion.

Last edited:
G

I am in on the project

I am in on the project

I have some of steele's sour bubble and when I find the right pair I will pollenate and share as needed :jump:

I am a big bog follower of his and as to his genes I have loved every strain and the method he has grown is very insightful.

I wish I had more stock of bog gear and will keep the ic community up to date with my bog gear and will defiantly make some sour seeds to pass out or to keep either way wont let these bog beans disappear again from my stock.

I say do the same just overgow and give away help everyone and dont let the green monster(greed) get u.

smoke1sun

What Goes Around Comes Around. But Am I Comming Or
Veteran
vinnystallion said:
I have some of steele's sour bubble and when I find the right pair I will pollenate and share as needed :jump:

I am a big bog follower of his and as to his genes I have loved every strain and the method he has grown is very insightful.

I wish I had more stock of bog gear and will keep the ic community up to date with my bog gear and will defiantly make some sour seeds to pass out or to keep either way wont let these bog beans disappear again from my stock.

I say do the same just overgow and give away help everyone and dont let the green monster(greed) get u.

Only if we all thought like you k+++

lovelightpower

Veteran
Southwind i think you sound like a nice person, and i really would love someone of your nature to make some BOG strains or crosses available (probably by giving them to seedbay to distibute as freebies?). i really loved the way BOG seemed to instill a spiritual element to his cultivating and breeding.

on a personal tip, i am on a quest to grow some bogbubble. well actually there's quite a few BOG strains i would like to grow but bogbubble is eventual goal.

if anyone can help me on my quest or is planning on doing something nice with the bogbubble strain (crossing it to something interesting), please let me know by p.m. or otherwise (obviously i am not asking anyone to break the rules of this forum though).

:canabis: :ying: :canabis: :ying: :canabis:

Last edited:

Onepunchko

I am flowering my 1st SB bx I got from a friend at the moment and all looks good, but I would definately be in to trying some other pheno's or crosses if they were available.

southwind

rules reminder

rules reminder

Greetings

Thank you all for input and everything else that was on topic..

Just a gentle reminder..

the rules of this site forbid any OPEN TRADING OF CLONES OR SEEDS or SOLICITATION of same[ asking for seeds or clones]

Lets all pitch in and do our part.

For those who may have accidentally forgotten those rules , lets edit those posts so we dont lose this great thread.

l p

sw

lovelightpower said:
Southwind i think you sound like a nice person, and i really would love someone of your nature to make some BOG strains or crosses available (probably by giving them to seedbay to distibute as freebies?). i really loved the way BOG seemed to instill a spiritual element to his cultivating and breeding.

on a personal tip, i am on a quest to grow some bogbubble. well actually there's quite a few BOG strains i would like to grow but bogbubble is eventual goal.

if anyone can help me on my quest or is planning on doing something nice with the bogbubble strain (crossing it to something interesting), please let me know by p.m. or otherwise (obviously i am not asking anyone to break the rules of this forum though).

:canabis: :ying: :canabis: :ying: :canabis:
Hey bro,i dont see it as yer asking for anything but info on where to get them if they become available,same as OnePunch,i think he may have been talkin bout someone besides you two.Unless imissed somethin.But there will be a bunch of stuff around soon from a couple diff peeps,so good luck on yer search to Buy Seeds..Peace and stay safe,DancesWithWeed

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
Glad to see the thread is back on track. Also good to see folks are still working BOG's wares. Looking forward to any and all releases! :jump:

O

olddrifter66

BOG is definitely in tune with the plants we all love. I for one know that I like his strains hands down. He put a lot of work and love into them and blessed them with a message to share them with all who would like to have A++ genetics.
It's no surprise that he cultivated a strain for each connoisseur's tastes and preferences. I vote yes yes yes.

Latest posts

Latest posts