What's new

Bodhi-DJ Blueberry Cut X Apollo11f3 Testers By PH-Patrol

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Sour Dank I got 4 BBxA113 females right now so I cant f2 this run but I did some pollen extraction off my Stardawg guava x Apollo11f3 this morning.I have a SunShine DayDream that has not dropped any yet but I'm waiting.
But I still have a couple of BBxA11f3 beans left

Wow you guys are crazy for f2. That's cool

Im kicking my self for calling male on that #4 prematurely.I feel like I clubbed Santa on Xmas eve .:biggrin:

I will make something happen:)

SourDank

Veteran
Haha clubbed Santa on X-mas...but in your defense bro it's not like any of us knew Bodhi was not only gonna drop his DJ short mom but also stop using his A11 male bc mr.soul has returned. It definitely caught me off guard

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Wow the A11 line is being dropped also you say.Is this at MR Souls request?
First Dj Pulls back and now Mr Soul previously abandon genetics are being yanked from the share Bin.
What the hell am I growing here now elephant tusks x Baby Eagle Tears.:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran

Ph-patrol

Veteran
#3 at 55-1/2 inch

#3 at 55-1/2 inch

picture.php

Buddle

Veteran
I believe the Erdpurt Esben used was sourced from Alpine seeds.I may have some pics of the Erdpurt I grew @ 08. F2 made by Esben. His B3N7 x Erdburt x Royal Dane was good as was Danish Passion x Electric rocket x Deep chunk..

Loving the thread! Plants look great PH, can't wait to see what the combination of these beautiful genetics will bring out. I recently viewed the emerald cup video on the future of genetics as well. It is sad that I have recently spent money on breeding stock from the likes of DJ and DNA. Would of been more wisely spent on Bodhi or about 4 other breeders I still respect. Glad to see that the closet breeding is still live and well from other in the forum :tiphat:

Lester Moore

Veteran
just have to say, I lost all respect for DJ. about 6-7 years ago I could have purchased a pack of reg seeds of the DJ blueberry in an Oakland dispo. wish I would have, then raped the shit out of them... I'll never purchase another DJ product and have spread the word to all my friends to do the same...Bodhi is the most respectable breeder I have come across in YEARS.....DJ should be embarrassed. I don't know about the DNA situation but find it ironic they both have a "D: in their name. once again, I think I know that the "D" stands for...:moon:

CoCoSativas

just have to say, I lost all respect for DJ. about 6-7 years ago I could have purchased a pack of reg seeds of the DJ blueberry in an Oakland dispo. wish I would have, then raped the shit out of them... I'll never purchase another DJ product and have spread the word to all my friends to do the same...Bodhi is the most respectable breeder I have come across in YEARS.....DJ should be embarrassed. I don't know about the DNA situation but find it ironic they both have a "D: in their name. once again, I think I know that the "D" stands for...:moon:

I'm not really clear what the problem is?

CoCoSativas

Can you explain why you don't like dj? When I started his book was essential to me and set me up with a solid foundation to work from. I've always enjoyed buds from his strains and really love Flo. I have some grape krush seeds I can't wait to pop. Hoping to find some wacked out mutants I like mutants the amuse me. Anyway the man has provided tons for the community

Lester Moore

Veteran
Can you explain why you don't like dj? When I started his book was essential to me and set me up with a solid foundation to work from. I've always enjoyed buds from his strains and really love Flo. I have some grape krush seeds I can't wait to pop. Hoping to find some wacked out mutants I like mutants the amuse me. Anyway the man has provided tons for the community
maybe I had bad info..I agree he has provided excellent work and contributions, and that I do respect. maybe I had bad info but I thought I heard he asked a certain breeder to not use his work. maybe my info is not correct. I understand it takes years to develop excellent lines but, if you have become successful and well respected in the community, why would you not let others continue to work your lines? please correct me if I got the wrong information.

CoCoSativas

maybe I had bad info..I agree he has provided excellent work and contributions, and that I do respect. maybe I had bad info but I thought I heard he asked a certain breeder to not use his work. maybe my info is not correct. I understand it takes years to develop excellent lines but, if you have become successful and well respected in the community, why would you not let others continue to work your lines? please correct me if I got the wrong information.

Well a breeder can ask but the thing is pollen drops or females collect it. Once you buy a pack you own that variety it's now part of your stock.

I don't see any reason someone should ask another not to use their variety. Also djs been around forever I think he realizes how many knock off of his stuff if out there. He worked with dutch passion to create one...

Its was comfirmed by at least one breeder that DJ asked for his personal cut of BB to not be used, and the breeder has chosen to discontinue use out of respect I guess, kinda rubs me wrong to, but w/e. Ultimate complement having someone like DJ scared of having you use his cut.

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Sorry to do this in your thread PH....but I sent my remaining Blue Lotus and Blueberry Hill seeds to a VERY trusted friend to make a BUNCH of f2's to preserve the lines. And as far as the Apollo 11 goes...I have a pack of the A-11 Genius select that will turn into a HUGE f2 sack o beans. :biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Newtons Law-For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

Newtons Law-For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction

I just thought I would bring to light what was truly being discussed by the community.:)
I will continue my test regardless of recent changes being made by parties.

thanks for the kind words...

i love that everbody is finding gems in those blueberry hybrid freebies...

most of the credit goes to dj for working those lines into perfect vessels for cannabis to be experienced on all sensory wavelengths. passion,creativity, solid goals, good males and good females make great plants... he deserves all the respect and support of the cannabis community can give.

i decided to stop using his plants in hybrids, because i was using his hand selected blueberry mother. i feel like he released her to be experienced pure. like a smokeable lesson in cannabis expression. i know he spent many many years developing his lines and has strong viewpoints on not profiting off his hard work and dedication. you can go to his forum to find out his wishes on his genetics.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=96963

i just wanted to take things one step further after deep thought, and try and be as respectful as possible by not using his mother at all. his concern was "Unethical Opportunists" profitting from his hard work. i agree you should be compensated for your work, and should be protected from unauthorized duplication. my ideas are different in some ways, but we are all on the same team..

If anyone has Bodhi's Blueberry crosses, Blue Lotus, Blueberry Hill...you had better pop em and make some f2's and spread them around. I am sending my Blue Lotus to a trusted friend for that very purpose. Same thing with the Blockhead crosses. Reason????...here is a quote directly from Bodhi himself.

'im also dropping all my dj short mother cuts and breeder steve cuts (blockhead), and giving away any hybrids made with them. they have very different ideas on plant ownership than me and its best to respectably move in different directions. ive always given away any dj mother cut hybrids away free, but those are his babies, and i feel he wants them to be experienced, not worked with. breeder steve seems to be very sensitive about people using his genetics too, so no more blockhead stuff. this will not effect any hybrids of hybrids like blue dream or snow lotus, or old seed finds."

B

BAKED_BEANZ

if anything , bodhi improved dj work from what i,ve seen . bodhi has put it very respectfully in why he,s dropping it . but i also think you can see clearly what he,s also NOT saying . well said .

Last edited:

SourDank

Veteran
Bodhi's work with the DJ mom is GOLD. I'd cut my left nut off for my select cut of Blue Lotus back :( it saddens me everytime I read he's done with them...

B

BAKED_BEANZ

Sorry to do this in your thread PH....but I sent my remaining Blue Lotus and Blueberry Hill seeds to a VERY trusted friend to make a BUNCH of f2's to preserve the lines. And as far as the Apollo 11 goes...I have a pack of the A-11 Genius select that will turn into a HUGE f2 sack o beans. :biggrin:
ring the bell when there done , lol i,ve been wanting some blueberry that actually has vigour and yields .:biggrin:

Lol yeah dj made a huge mistake. I hate to say this but I will forever offer any of my projects containing known blueberry lineage as freebies. Just to make an example outta him lol he can have 100% royalties to that $0.00 pricetag :p

He's just being possessive. Of a plant. It's really like the imagination of a child...

Hey! You can't throw a pokeball during a TRAINER BATTLE! That's MY bellsprout!!!!!

Last edited: