What's new

Bodhi-DJ Blueberry Cut X Apollo11f3 Testers By PH-Patrol

M

Mr.Doe

Not trying to clog your thread. Just thought I would share my 2 phenos from Motarebels Apollo 13 F4 I harvested yesterday. The larger one smells of Pineapple and spice while the smaller one is more of a skunky pineapple
picture.php
picture.php

Useful Idiot

Veteran
Ahhh....this is where you are lol. Nice thread my friend. I wish I had a lil more available space so I could pop these A-11 select a great friend bought me. But for now I will watch your work with these BB x A-11.:woohoo:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Generosity

Generosity

If I was to have the choice of any two growers in my corner for new testers Useful would defiantly make the cut and of course Bodhi Too.;)

To a very Generous Pair :tiphat:

picture.php

A Thousand Thank you's

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Nice man...
Always appreciate.:friends:
Not trying to clog your thread. Just thought I would share my 2 phenos from Motarebels Apollo 13 F4 I harvested yesterday. The larger one smells of Pineapple and spice while the smaller one is more of a skunky pineapple
View Image View Image

This the kind of shares that enhance a report.Your Motarebels Apollo 13 F4 shares the Genius pheno that is a key to both A11 and A13.
Medical gold.
She is stunning:bis:
GREAT INFO DUDES!!!

Thanks for sharing!!!

Killer thread!

RESPECTS GOOD SIRS!

Respects!

:)
Big Ups to you and your work.Especially your BB grows.:)
And Swinging bye and saying Hi.:good:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Enjoying the moment

Enjoying the moment

Having some fun with #2. She hit four ft and still climbing.:biggrin:

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Grojak

View Image View Image

Damn that looks much like my BG Apollo 11… did it grow like a freaking vine?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I likes them tall

I likes them tall

The BBXa11 Is really shooting up.Nothing wrong with the tall Ladies.:biggrin:

c7e0f749454edf2080e9e674eb21a646.jpg

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Lovely grow so far.... :tiphat:
The ladies all have nice structure.
I see you only started 6... So when you do the rest, there is potential for f2's... ;)
I grew an A11 x erd purt yrs back she was quite beautiful and potent...

Eagerly awaiting the next update. :whee:
:lurk:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Millo

Yes there is a potential still for f2 in the near future .Some times you just cant anticipate whats going to happen.I still cant believe I caught 4 females on this line,its almost laughable considering I caught 9 males and one female off of one line last run.
So Its all good.
I would love to see pics of that A11 x Erdpurt.Was this a custom cross you did or a seed company?

PH

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
It was unfortunately before the time I started taking pics... That or the pics have been lost. :bigeye:

It was made by esben of Hybrids from Hell... Before hybrids from Hell... He does reallly great work.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Grow and smoke.Ha ha
Now we photo and make reports with medical values.How times have changed.:)

Hybrids from Hell is new to me.Checking them out.

Good stuff Milo

Grojak

Hey Millo

Yes there is a potential still for f2 in the near future .Some times you just cant anticipate whats going to happen.I still cant believe I caught 4 females on this line,its almost laughable considering I caught 9 males and one female off of one line last run.
So Its all good.
I would love to see pics of that A11 x Erdpurt.Was this a custom cross you did or a seed company?

PH

I think the A11 x Erdpurt is still around.. lol its funny cause I was just looking into this the other night… I'm on a strawberry kick and Erdpurt is Erdweiss (strawberry) x sweet pink grapefruit so its in my wheelhouse…

check out aspen seeds and zen seeds they both used the erdweiss…. I do not remember what sights I was on (they were ones Im not familiar with) but if you search those strains on en.**********.com (seed finder…. i think its .com) you'll find what seed shops have them available and follow links to store.

censorship in a pot forum this does not meld well with my mind… it's pot, grown by outlaws for many many years and it's censored… wtf.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I think the A11 x Erdpurt is still around.. lol its funny cause I was just looking into this the other night… I'm on a strawberry kick and Erdpurt is Erdweiss (strawberry) x sweet pink grapefruit so its in my wheelhouse…

check out aspen seeds and zen seeds they both used the erdweiss…. I do not remember what sights I was on (they were ones Im not familiar with) but if you search those strains on en.**********.com (seed finder…. i think its .com) you'll find what seed shops have them available and follow links to store.

censorship in a pot forum this does not meld well with my mind… it's pot, grown by outlaws for many many years and it's censored… wtf.
Nice info Grojak
I have been on a little bit of a tear looking threw a lot of Dutch out door strains including the Strawberry x Grapefruit.
It seems they breed a lot of there gear for colder climate out door.
I could not find any thing on Aspen seeds.

Thanks Much:)
PH

SourDank

Veteran
You said there may still be a possibility for F2's, I thought you got all males?!?! You got me all excited again :woohoo: