What's new

Bodhi-DJ Blueberry Cut X Apollo11f3 Testers By PH-Patrol

CoCoSativas

Meet them all in the middle. Well said Coco.

I think the green Ribbon BX could be a legit 55 dayer.The GR is on my hit list for the future.
I always struggle to choose my grow lineup.That why I love testers it lets the chef make my dinning choices for me.
The struggle of choice is weirdly part of the fun.:)

Haha did you see whats going on over in my thread? Madness...

The ribbons look nice. Thats one to grab if you really want it though i plan to send loads into the bay as freebies or server fund donations...

SourDank

Veteran
Blue Berry x Apollo11f3 Smoke report
Peaceful easy feeling by The Eagles
That is an appropriate title for this smoke report.
View Image
Well the line has proven itself in my eyes as I go over my notes and tally the votes.
This Is Medical grade Cannabis for sure both Body and Mind. With the chops to satisfy the recreational smoker too.
View Image
Ok so let get into it.
Tester is an experienced smoker
Tester took 4 average hits out of semi clean glass Pipe.
The Feeling start to overtake you by the 2nd or 3rd hit. Like getting hit by a ton of feathers. The # 2 creeped a little more than others. The overall effect hits behind eyes and forehead then spreads to your head and shoulders. Then you are swept away in the undertow of its power.
The Effects once it’s fully under way is a mellow thinky feeling that makes you wonder about life and the future (positive Vibe). Everything feels a bit more interesting and a bit funny and happy at times. The # 2 was little racy but nothing that would classify as paranoia just ran faster. I would describe the feeling which stayed consistent in the line as interstellar but not spacy.
View Image
Day Time Night time.
I would say both. You get the feeling of motivation but you will get nothing finished quickly. You end up in sloth mode but eager to get your tasks competed. Socializing with friends or love ones is a pleaser when smoking this herb. Watching movies and listening to music is very good under the influence of the medicine.
Ok I’m going to say it. It’s an aphrodisiac .It was an interesting test to say the least. The song chosen above encapsulates my feelings about the line and my tester.
The smoke itself was smooth with moderate expansion. #3 was a little harsher but not too Harsh. No coughing.
All had Dry Mouth hitting within 5 to 15 minutes. The bag appeal overall would be a7.75.
View Image
Taste during smoke
#1 NA
#2 Blueberry threw and threw
#3 Blueberry Lemon
#4 Blueberry and a bit of chem/citrus
-------------------------------------------
View Image

The Power
As for it’s as power, it was given as a nine for all phenos. The tester said it’s a peaceful monster that does not let you go for a little over 2 hours. Repeating it’s very powerful. The finish leaves you feeling complete with no burnout.
The End
Ok If I missed something let me know and I will fill in the blanks.
I just wanted to thank you all for your participation and the spirited discussions we shared.
I want to thank Bodhi for these testers and the Breeders that created the parents of this wonderful strain.

Keep sharing Ph-Patrol

Had to go back and take a look at these because they were so incredible, hope your still running some of them brother since you'll be the only one

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hello my man Sour
Its great to see you back in the fold buddy.:)
The blueberryxa11 is triple-A top shelf medical herb with a proper cure on it.I think I have a couple beans vaulted still.
My Queen has gifted some folks in need.PTSD patients that describe it as the ultimate reprieve.:)
I will keep you posted and thanks for the support.

ph

Latest posts

Latest posts