What's new

Bodhi-DJ Blueberry Cut X Apollo11f3 Testers By PH-Patrol

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bravo PH!! Attaboy!! Super stoked for your finish!!!! Quite a bit there too!! That's a keeper r there brother!! My blockheads are doin good!! This one I kept was the best outta 7. I'm almost ready to go into second stage myself..... Only bad part is I'm doing like 5 different strains on one tub...... Some rooted slower and are growing slower than others...... Hope your doing well!! Keep up the good work!![URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=64437&pictureid=1555997&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Hey copper
That is one big tub of weed Bro.You are growing a ton of stuff and I love it.When you get any finished shots of your block head ladies i love to see flowering shots.
See you later I have to catch some Ufc fight night:biggrin:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Very nice report! Looks like a solid strain! Would love to hear a smoke report too :)

Peace broda!

Yes Budha a smoke report is coming up soon.
Thanks for asking.Gives me motivation.:biggrin:To get it done.
I do have it hand written i just need to finalize it and try to take some appealing bud shots.

2013080203252518590.gif

Copperfield

Thanks PH...... I am super stoked on camp copperfield..... The girls are shaping up n a big way...... Especially that bdawg..... Which is like my morning get up n go to work weed..... The cuts on that rooted n 5 days.... It's an animal...... Got my tanks filled n I'm about to let er rip brother. I will def post some pics for u and everybody..., that blockhead bx is up in the mix as well...... The net is up and it's just a matter of time..... I'm super anxious to post some nug pics..... Everybody else is....... Lol...... While I'm out n left out on like the longest veg of my life it seems...... How all well w yours and everyone's grow!! Stay safe!!!

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Blue Berry x Apollo11f3 Smoke report
Peaceful easy feeling by The Eagles
That is an appropriate title for this smoke report.
picture.php

Well the line has proven itself in my eyes as I go over my notes and tally the votes.
This Is Medical grade Cannabis for sure both Body and Mind. With the chops to satisfy the recreational smoker too.
picture.php

Ok so let get into it.
Tester is an experienced smoker
Tester took 4 average hits out of semi clean glass Pipe.
The Feeling start to overtake you by the 2nd or 3rd hit. Like getting hit by a ton of feathers. The # 2 creeped a little more than others. The overall effect hits behind eyes and forehead then spreads to your head and shoulders. Then you are swept away in the undertow of its power.
The Effects once it’s fully under way is a mellow thinky feeling that makes you wonder about life and the future (positive Vibe). Everything feels a bit more interesting and a bit funny and happy at times. The # 2 was little racy but nothing that would classify as paranoia just ran faster. I would describe the feeling which stayed consistent in the line as interstellar but not spacy.
picture.php

Day Time Night time.
I would say both. You get the feeling of motivation but you will get nothing finished quickly. You end up in sloth mode but eager to get your tasks competed. Socializing with friends or love ones is a pleaser when smoking this herb. Watching movies and listening to music is very good under the influence of the medicine.
Ok I’m going to say it. It’s an aphrodisiac .It was an interesting test to say the least. The song chosen above encapsulates my feelings about the line and my tester.
The smoke itself was smooth with moderate expansion. #3 was a little harsher but not too Harsh. No coughing.
All had Dry Mouth hitting within 5 to 15 minutes. The bag appeal overall would be a7.75.
picture.php

Taste during smoke
#1 NA
#2 Blueberry threw and threw
#3 Blueberry Lemon
#4 Blueberry and a bit of chem/citrus
-------------------------------------------
picture.php

The Power
As for it’s as power, it was given as a nine for all phenos. The tester said it’s a peaceful monster that does not let you go for a little over 2 hours. Repeating it’s very powerful. The finish leaves you feeling complete with no burnout.
The End
Ok If I missed something let me know and I will fill in the blanks.
I just wanted to thank you all for your participation and the spirited discussions we shared.
I want to thank Bodhi for these testers and the Breeders that created the parents of this wonderful strain.

Keep sharing Ph-Patrol

CoCoSativas

Blue Berry x Apollo11f3 Smoke report
Peaceful easy feeling by The Eagles
That is an appropriate title for this smoke report.
View Image
Well the line has proven itself in my eyes as I go over my notes and tally the votes.
This Is Medical grade Cannabis for sure both Body and Mind. With the chops to satisfy the recreational smoker too.
View Image
Ok so let get into it.
Tester is an experienced smoker
Tester took 4 average hits out of semi clean glass Pipe.
The Feeling start to overtake you by the 2nd or 3rd hit. Like getting hit by a ton of feathers. The # 2 creeped a little more than others. The overall effect hits behind eyes and forehead then spreads to your head and shoulders. Then you are swept away in the undertow of its power.
The Effects once it’s fully under way is a mellow thinky feeling that makes you wonder about life and the future (positive Vibe). Everything feels a bit more interesting and a bit funny and happy at times. The # 2 was little racy but nothing that would classify as paranoia just ran faster. I would describe the feeling which stayed consistent in the line as interstellar but not spacy.
View Image
Day Time Night time.
I would say both. You get the feeling of motivation but you will get nothing finished quickly. You end up in sloth mode but eager to get your tasks competed. Socializing with friends or love ones is a pleaser when smoking this herb. Watching movies and listening to music is very good under the influence of the medicine.
Ok I’m going to say it. It’s an aphrodisiac .It was an interesting test to say the least. The song chosen above encapsulates my feelings about the line and my tester.
The smoke itself was smooth with moderate expansion. #3 was a little harsher but not too Harsh. No coughing.
All had Dry Mouth hitting within 5 to 15 minutes. The bag appeal overall would be a7.75.
View Image
Taste during smoke
#1 NA
#2 Blueberry threw and threw
#3 Blueberry Lemon
#4 Blueberry and a bit of chem/citrus
-------------------------------------------
View Image

The Power
As for it’s as power, it was given as a nine for all phenos. The tester said it’s a peaceful monster that does not let you go for a little over 2 hours. Repeating it’s very powerful. The finish leaves you feeling complete with no burnout.
The End
Ok If I missed something let me know and I will fill in the blanks.
I just wanted to thank you all for your participation and the spirited discussions we shared.
I want to thank Bodhi for these testers and the Breeders that created the parents of this wonderful strain.

Keep sharing Ph-Patrol

Dope work dude

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
That report covered feelings very well and flavors and high type. Most excellent. thanks and it's nice that y'all enjoyed the testing. :D

Ph-patrol

Veteran
That report covered feelings very well and flavors and high type. Most excellent. thanks and it's nice that y'all enjoyed the testing. :D

Thanks 3rdEye.
My Wife/queen sufferers from bipolar 2 depression, so effects are important to me.This turned out to be a real Positive Med. A lot of bodhi hybrids usually seem to be great mood elevators.If I did not mention this has a great pain relief quality too :chin:

Thanks Brother

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
Those are two of the things I look for as well.
I suffer from depression and back and knee pain.

Awesome tester thread and report. :respect:

I enjoyed it very much. :tiphat:

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Hey Milo-xxx
I understand that depression can be even more painful than physical pain.
All my work is surrounds the blackness that comes from a depressive state.
My wife is my Queen and cannabis has brought so much pleaser were there was once pain.
Just doing my part.I run a lot of Chem dog and blue dream crosses.
If your looking for a great med please try SunShine DayDream.Every female has been stellar.:)

Just finished this one.
picture.php
picture.php

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Hey Milo-xxx
I understand that depression can be even more painful than physical pain.
All my work is surrounds the blackness that comes from a depressive state.
My wife is my Queen and cannabis has brought so much pleaser were there was once pain.
Just doing my part.I run a lot of Chem dog and blue dream crosses.
If your looking for a great med please try SunShine DayDream.Every female has been stellar.:)

Just finished this one.
https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57831&pictureid=1554742View Image https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=57831&pictureid=1554744View Image

Bless up PH. I elated to hear that this sacred plant has helped you and your Queen. That is the purpose of all of this time spent for me as well. thank you for your efforts

Grojak

Thanks for the report PH-

I don't suffer depression but I know for the wife Blueberry is a good antidepressant as is bubblegum (serious seeds version) and SSH, some Sativa's can be too much.. like a straight Chem D, I have to cut that with a good indica or I get super antsy, if I smoke it at night anxiety creeps in while I try to sleep.

Blueberry is a very dominant strain I've found with my test results… I was curious if you got much Apollo 11 our of it, sounds like you're number 3 is the most Apollo (based on aroma) I suspect she didn't yield as well? Everything I've crossed with a blueberry leaner tends to be dominated by the blueberry, I've heard this from others as well… I'm still testing out Apollo 11 x Blue Satellite2.2 of my own creation (75% sativa blueberry) but I'm leaning towards backcrossing to the A11 than working to inbreed it from there. Curious to see if Bohdi does any additional work with this.

CoCoSativas

Those are two of the things I look for as well.
I suffer from depression and back and knee pain.

Awesome tester thread and report. :respect:

I enjoyed it very much. :tiphat:

Depression + pain = worst shit ever i feel you man. Serious back injury last year. Sometimes they feed each other so much and it feels hopeless. What a pair of conditions its too bad theres no definitive cure for.

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Bless up PH. I elated to hear that this sacred plant has helped you and your Queen. That is the purpose of all of this time spent for me as well. thank you for your efforts
Yes 3rdEye Blessed
I think we are all blessed by the plant both the Medical and recreational smoker can find peace with in the plant .I find Alcohol and pharma drugs to be harsh on the human body and soul.:)

Depression + pain = worst shit ever i feel you man. Serious back injury last year. Sometimes they feed each other so much and it feels hopeless. What a pair of conditions its too bad theres no definitive cure for.

Depression after and injury is common especialy when you get layed up.It can all start to feel a little hopeless.Its about relizing that your going to get better through all the pain.
I am at a point were I feel pain is a part of life and except it for what it is.

God speed Coco.You are a warrior :smoker:

3rdEye

Alchemical Botanist
Veteran
Yes 3rdEye Blessed
I think we are all blessed by the plant both the Medical and recreational smoker can find peace with in the plant .I find Alcohol and pharma drugs to be harsh on the human body and soul.:)

Depression after and injury is common especialy when you get layed up.It can all start to feel a little hopeless.Its about relizing that your going to get better through all the pain.
I am at a point were I feel pain is a part of life and except it for what it is.

God speed Coco.You are a warrior :smoker:

All conscious use is medicinal and spiritual. :) Feeling good is it's own reward.

Be at peace and heal up Coco. I understand darkness all to well.

Copperfield

Thanks 3rdEye.
My Wife/queen sufferers from bipolar 2 depression, so effects are important to me.This turned out to be a real Positive Med. A lot of bodhi hybrids usually seem to be great mood elevators.If I did not mention this has a great pain relief quality too :chin:

Thanks Brother

Sup PH, dammit bro...... Your finish was even better than imagined...... Attaboy!!!! It's beneficial to know this strain helps not only on a mental level, but physical pain level as well... My brother has just been diagnosed w stomach cancer..... We don't know yet how bad it is, but he's lost 35 lbs..... I've bought him a water ionizer from KANGEN WATER. I've got him pounding 4 6oz glasses of this water each morning and drinking a gallon of it a day. Cancer cannot live in an alkaline body , so I'm hoping/praying this helps....... He's in a lot of pain so I need to find something I can grow to help him along..... I did give him a set up n some plants...... Just hoping the strains I already have w help him w his pain...... Anyways, I'm stoked on your grow bud.... As always!!! If u have any advice on pain relieving strains.... Please send me a pm!! Thanks bud
Respect

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Thanks for all the love copper
I am so sorry to hear of your Brother's diagnosis.It must be a stressful time.
The pain He is going threw must be rough and you making him drink a gallon of water a day probably has him felling a bit water logged.:)

I think a hard hitting indica would be a step in the right direction.
I believe CBN is the right cannabinoids for the job.Letting a couple of your current plants flower much longer will get you a higher percent of amber trichomes.
Your BlockHead may be a good candidate. Making cannabis oil is another thought.

Give your Bro My best.

PH

Latest posts

Latest posts