What's new

Bodhi-DJ Blueberry Cut X Apollo11f3 Testers By PH-Patrol

Joint Lock

Subbed brother, Bodhi's Blue Lotus was one of my favorite, if not my favorite seedlines ever. His work with that clone was so good, too bad DJ is a petty asshole and doesn't want anyone using his work. Here for the show homie!

What a ass if so . I buy his beans, ill do what I want with them . Makes me want to do open pollination of about 10 packs and give them away FREE Maybe ppl should refrain from buying his work . If this statement is true .Ive lost tons of respect for the breeder ive looked up to for 16yrs

Copperfield

Thanks for all the love copper
I am so sorry to hear of your Brother's diagnosis.It must be a stressful time.
The pain He is going threw must be rough and you making him drink a gallon of water a day probably has him felling a bit water logged.:)

I think a hard hitting indica would be a step in the right direction.
I believe CBN is the right cannabinoids for the job.Letting a couple of your current plants flower much longer will get you a higher percent of amber trichomes.
Your BlockHead may be a good candidate. Making cannabis oil is another thought.

Give your Bro My best.

PH

Roger that ph..... Ima def b working some overtime w this dilemma..... Maybe that sour bubble n sour strawberry I just got would b good candidates as well.....thanks for the heads up!! I've got the know how to make the oil as well..... I'm thinkn bout doin some pollin chucking since all of this happened....... The blockhead is shaping up big time for sure...... I'll keep check in w ya on the progress!! Enjoy that smoke bro..... I can see a lot of the bb n those pics...... I think u nailed it on this one..... How's the taste tho?? Is it prominent bb tasting?? I never have seen or heard of that Apollo??

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Awesome work PH!:tiphat:
Great smoke report as well, always a treat to watch your grows:plant grow:
Thanks for your words Hick and your company during the grow.Participation helps keep me going.:)

What a ass if so . I buy his beans, ill do what I want with them . Makes me want to do open pollination of about 10 packs and give them away FREE Maybe ppl should refrain from buying his work . If this statement is true .Ive lost tons of respect for the breeder ive looked up to for 16yrs

Hey hows it going Joint Lock.
Thanks for stopping in.
I have nothing more to say on this subject at this time. I like to think that things worked there way out.

Ph

Roger that ph..... Ima def b working some overtime w this dilemma..... Maybe that sour bubble n sour strawberry I just got would b good candidates as well.....thanks for the heads up!! I've got the know how to make the oil as well..... I'm thinkn bout doin some pollin chucking since all of this happened....... The blockhead is shaping up big time for sure...... I'll keep check in w ya on the progress!! Enjoy that smoke bro..... I can see a lot of the bb n those pics...... I think u nailed it on this one..... How's the taste tho?? Is it prominent bb tasting?? I never have seen or heard of that Apollo??

Ahh Yes Sour Bubble.Forgot that you were running a couple of bogs Jems.
That most definitely is a strong Indica and pain reliever.There are a couple of members that have that one clocked.Mr and Mrs Bog are the finest of kind.
Give your Brother my best and it sounds like he is good hand with you.
Apollo is a Brothers grimm creation.In fact from what I gather he is ramping up again.Look it up if you get a chance its a great fast sativa.

Late Ph

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Really informative thread and great pics!

Been growing A11 for 15 yrs, as well as a few DJ strains, and I've crossed F13 with A11, so I see a lot of similarities in these plants.

Nice work! :tiphat:

SourDank

Veteran

Been growing A11 for 15 yrs, as well as a few DJ strains, and I've crossed F13 with A11, so I see a lot of similarities in these plants.

I feel like I've seen some of your A11 x F13 here that's looked amazing, can only imagine the dankness in there

Ph-patrol

Veteran

Hey Highlighter
I think you may have for got to rep me haha.:)Thank You:dance013:
You have a grasp on the Apollo 11 to say the least. From what I could see your old friends.
I thought a little bit about your matchup between Dj F13 and the A11.The more I thought about it the more I understood. A very smart cross
You must have a very quick and powerful sativa on your hands.
Pretty Too

Ph

Phenome

-
ICMag Donor
I just thought this crew in particular might like to see this.
Securing the Rights to Genetics for All https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PsSwMNOTyqA

PH
Nice post man this was a good panel, want to know the craziest part? There was only maybe 25-40 people or so watching this panel. Yet there was thousands of people at hempfest, just looking for glass or who knows what, walking right by with no clue sunny, dj, and Robert Clarke are up there talking. Really disappointing, to look around to see so few in such a massive group appreciate a panel like this. I'm glad you did and reposted it.

Last edited:

doob

yeah great thread and write up! Problem is though, the apollo wasn't being used anymore i thought, so we wont ever get to see these. Never seen any beans with either parent available from Bodhi :/

Ph-patrol

Veteran
yeah great thread and write up! Problem is though, the apollo wasn't being used anymore i thought, so we wont ever get to see these. Never seen any beans with either parent available from Bodhi :/

Thanks Doob:)
You are probably right that this line may never seen the light of day.
But with Bodhi you just never know.He is full of surprises.
Either way it was a great line to test for him.
:)

CoCoSativas

Thanks Doob:)
You are probably right that this line may never seen the light of day.
But with Bodhi you just never know.He is full of surprises.
Either way it was a great line to test for him.
:)

Im testing his goldstar x snowlotus i hope it turns out well and makes it to sale so far cool liiking plants

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Im testing his goldstar x snowlotus i hope it turns out well and makes it to sale so far cool liiking plants
Wow that should be very unique cross to test
The snow lotus is a jugrnaut male to say the least and I have enjoyed all the crosses made with him.
The gold star=Sensi Star x Malawi Gold is very interesting too. Especially bodhi using the Malawi gold which I believe is a very very trippy plant.
She will probably need 75+ days of flower depending on how she leans.
Love to see that smoke report Coco

Stay gold Ponyboy

CoCoSativas

Wow that should be very unique cross to test
The snow lotus is a jugrnaut male to say the least and I have enjoyed all the crosses made with him.
The gold star=Sensi Star x Malawi Gold is very interesting too. Especially bodhi using the Malawi gold which I believe is a very very trippy plant.
She will probably need 75+ days of flower depending on how she leans.
Love to see that smoke report Coco

Stay gold Ponyboy

B told me 9 to 11 weeks.

I have one in there that looks pretty pure sativa. That might want longer though its not going to get it rverything comes down at 63 days this time.

When you starting a new thread bro? Anymore seed pops planned or tests?

Ph-patrol

Veteran
B told me 9 to 11 weeks.

I have one in there that looks pretty pure sativa. That might want longer though its not going to get it rverything comes down at 63 days this time.

When you starting a new thread bro? Anymore seed pops planned or tests?

I understand everything coming down at one time.My number for cut is around 74 day mark.The plants as a collective group tell me when to drop them.I figure I need to satisfy my sativa pheno's with more time in the sun and watch that the Indica dont become to enriched with amber.I would love to grow a Malawi Landrace Inside or out the full 16 weeks flower. Bucket list:) TripWeed:biggrin:
I am under way on a new test grow for Bodhi.
Road Kill Unicorn PURP X 88G13-HashPlant.If I do a thread I will post it up.

CoCoSativas

I understand everything coming down at one time.My number for cut is around 74 day mark.The plants as a collective group tell me when to drop them.I figure I need to satisfy my sativa pheno's with more time in the sun and watch that the Indica dont become to enriched with amber.I would love to grow a Malawi Landrace Inside or out the full 16 weeks flower. Bucket list:) TripWeed:biggrin:
I am under way on a new test grow for Bodhi.
Road Kill Unicorn PURP X 88G13-HashPlant.If I do a thread I will post it up.

I just have to get through this run as fast as possible, Identity keepers and move on to running those.

I have green ribbon that's done 50 to 60 and a few that are like 9 to 11 so I'm going to split it in the middle. I just need to get through this one and 9 should be meeting it best in the middle. With so many varieties the key with food and everything is do the best to meet them all in the middle as best I can. So far it's going well I feel

Ph-patrol

Veteran
I just have to get through this run as fast as possible, Identity keepers and move on to running those.

I have green ribbon that's done 50 to 60 and a few that are like 9 to 11 so I'm going to split it in the middle. I just need to get through this one and 9 should be meeting it best in the middle. With so many varieties the key with food and everything is do the best to meet them all in the middle as best I can. So far it's going well I feel
Meet them all in the middle. Well said Coco.

I think the green Ribbon BX could be a legit 55 dayer.The GR is on my hit list for the future.
I always struggle to choose my grow lineup.That why I love testers it lets the chef make my dinning choices for me.
The struggle of choice is weirdly part of the fun.:)

Ph-patrol

Veteran
Nice post man this was a good panel, want to know the craziest part? There was only maybe 25-40 people or so watching this panel. Yet there was thousands of people at hempfest, just looking for glass or who knows what, walking right by with no clue sunny, dj, and Robert Clarke are up there talking. Really disappointing, to look around to see so few in such a massive group appreciate a panel like this. I'm glad you did and reposted it.

Nice PH, I hadnt seen that one yet, good panel for sure, thanks!

Sorry about the slow roll with my response.I have a case of Head up azz syndrome :biggrin:

I loved the diversity of this panel and a lot of interesting findings.
Seeing this kind of panel in person would be the only real reason I would go to a cannabis festival or cup.
A lot of interesting points were made About what a true sativa is and what we perceive as a sativa.Etc etc
I plan on watching it again and researching the first 3 panel member on the left side of the stage.
These cats in particular
Mowgli Holmes is a molecular and evolutionary biologist.:)
Robert c Clarke CO Wrote Cannabis: Evolution and Ethnobotany
Jerry Whiting Interesting software background
What I would give to pick there brains:)