What's new

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Ya know, I saw some pink "breast cancer awareness"zip ties at the hardware store the other day. I almost bought them just to represent, but I already have so many zipties at home I just couldn't bring myself to do it.

Congrats on your harvest. Looks like you'll have your hands full for a couple of days.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Love sour amnesia bro, If that's the fire then my vote is for monocropping that fine ass biyatch! The 77pod is coming along nice too

lmao@ the pink string mega:D

whosthatguy

Is 500gph an overkill for a 25 plant set up similar to yours? This maybe a stupid question, but do you run the main feed line back into the res or do you tie it off/cap it off somewhere in the pod? Thx

you have lots o stickyness

bobblehead

Veteran
For all the PINK haters.... I didn't have any trouble spotting the strings that were holding my my FAT Straw DD and ChemD buds... :smokey: I used to hate it when I would cut a plant at the stem, go to take it out of the room, and then I'd rip some buds off cause the plant was still tied in. Knowing why I use such beautiful colors, feel free to continue busting my balls... lol

whosthatguy-
The water gets pumped up to a ring on the ceiling, so it has nowhere to go but out the drip stakes. I don't pump water back into my res... 500 gph feeding 25 plants vs 77 means that 25 are going to have higher pressure, and receive more water... SO you would have to tighten down your drip stakes so less comes out, or water for less time... or both... many ways to skin a mule. If you don't ever do it, then you'll never learn what works best for you and your plants. Better to go to it than sit around thinking about what you're gonna do. There's plenty of time to make improvements along the way. A lot of my brilliant ideas haven't really been that great, and I ended up wasting my time pondering. Get to it and find out for yourself. Don't wait for me... :D

bobblehead

Veteran
Ok duders, her come the rest of the plants... I decided that the leaves were yellowed and dying fast enough that it was going to cause budrot if I let them go any longer... so I said enough! Time for a fresh start... Monocropped.

Sour Amnesia

This is one of the Amnesia phenos. It smells like OG, and I love it!
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This pheno also smells OG, and is one of the frostiest plants I've seen in a minute..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sour Diesel pheno
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Emptied out..
picture.php

A decent 10+ strain bumper crop imo... (the tent is 9.5' long) :smokey: And a nice rebound from my last fiasco...
picture.php

A new beginning... assuming they take...
picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good luck with the clone army bro, really interested in how that USD turns out!

You definately run HARD MODE mofro!

bobblehead

Veteran
I just had a brilliant idea after my wake-and-bake... what if... instead of spraying cannabis fields with pesticide, the DEA had them dusted with pollen. The buds would be unsmokeable, and there's no chemicals going into the environment... So then they just have to seed all the crops they find.. lol... Cause they're not gonna get rid of it no matter how hard they try.

Overgrow HARD MODE mofro!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I just had a brilliant idea after my wake-and-bake... what if... instead of spraying cannabis fields with pesticide, the DEA had them dusted with pollen. The buds would be unsmokeable, and there's no chemicals going into the environment... So then they just have to seed all the crops they find.. lol... Cause they're not gonna get rid of it no matter how hard they try.

I didn't know DEA was spraying fields with pesticide. I thought they just went in and ripped them out of the ground.

(I smoked seeded buds for many years when I first started smoking.)

bobblehead

Veteran
I didn't know DEA was spraying fields with pesticide. I thought they just went in and ripped them out of the ground.

(I smoked seeded buds for many years when I first started smoking.)

It depends... there's many techniques used to remove the plants. The most eco-friendly is pulling them... Maybe the spraying has since been banned? I know that we're not allowed to spray coca fields anymore... and really once you learn about the coca plant, you realize what a silly thing it is to try and eradicate it.

I'm not talking about lightly pollinated buds Anti... I'm talking about dusting them with pollen so that the buds are nothing bud seeds on a stick. ha ha... :laughing: Have you ever seen that?

I'm so not serious about this idea... But with the outdoor season coming to an end.. and watching DEA on TV, it got me thinking... So much effort could be saved if they just pollinated everything. Then the seeds would grow everywhere... ha ha...

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
So much effort could be saved if they just pollinated everything. Then the seeds would grow everywhere... ha ha...

Shit. As long as we're pipe-dreaming, how about they just knock it off once and for all? Maybe they could get real jobs or join the military if they need that "rush"?

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Actually this seeded bud scenario has worried me for some time. When we finally can grow outside without fear of losing years of our lives locked away in a metal cage with genuine criminals, you know some LEO with a grudge will find a way to mess things up. All the anti-cannabis crowd has to do is plant Indiana ditchweed everywhere. If you're anti-marijuana, then the thing to do will be to cultivate hemp on your property. With those tall lanky hemp plants blowing pollen all summer nobody could grow sensimilla outdoors, nor be able to trust the genetics of any seeds produced. We'll be back growing indoors with hepa filters on all the air intakes. :kos:

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I ain't gonna front, I didn't think it would fill in that well when you flipped, but it's looking good bobble! That ultimate strawberry D is a stretchy lil thang ain't she! Her sister StrawDD is looking nice and compact in comparison.... I actually unknowingly grew out some cheese x strawberry Diesel and shit is bomb... grew from some seeds I thought didn't make it last run, but clearly 1 did... didn't clone it but was very sour D dom and a nice lil smoke... anyways, just wanted to say all looks well over here :)

bobblehead

Veteran
That canopy look filled nicelly dude! Nuggs all over the place, love it ;)

:wink: GL in late flower

looking good!

I ain't gonna front, I didn't think it would fill in that well when you flipped, but it's looking good bobble! That ultimate strawberry D is a stretchy lil thang ain't she! Her sister StrawDD is looking nice and compact in comparison.... I actually unknowingly grew out some cheese x strawberry Diesel and shit is bomb... grew from some seeds I thought didn't make it last run, but clearly 1 did... didn't clone it but was very sour D dom and a nice lil smoke... anyways, just wanted to say all looks well over here :)

Thanks guys... Freds said the plants finished within 6" of the lamps... so I still have some space to fill imo... But I like my results so far. It gets hard to distinguish the individual plants.

To do this right though, I'm going to need 96-144 2.5' long 1-1.5oz single cola budsicles. Something compact and heavy yielding. Long internode spacing and branchy plants have to go... or I could hack out the laterals, but that's a lot of work. Something like Grape Skunk would be perfect, except that it doesn't have the punch of the Chem hybrids...

It's not as simple as just throwing some plants in a room and watching them grow. I really have to get better at cloning...

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran

That's brilliant! but where would you get that much pollen?

Edit; (Ok NOTICE I am using the "edit" feature)

What is the background and genetic lineage of the StrawberryDD, or as much as you know? Is their anything special in growing it one should know, susceptible to over nuting etc///?

bobblehead

Veteran
Strawberry Diesel x Chem bx1 (chem bx1 is (ChemD x (ChemD x Hindu kush)) or something like that... )

She's like ChemD, but easier to grow... loves Cal/Mag, heavy feeder. But I don't push my plants, I let them grow to their maximum potential... I just don't believe in sloppy force feeding. I tried that and I just got fat. When I started eating wholesome meals around the clock everything in my life improved... I gained quality size/weight, and I'm healthier overall. That's my ideology on feeding plants, same as feeding myself. Feed her around the clock, and she'll eat lots...