What's new

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Sour amnesia looks very nice, they all look good but that sour amnesia and this one below look like winners if the smoke is right

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
Sour amnesia looks very nice, they all look good but that sour amnesia and this one below look like winners if the smoke is right

picture.php

That's actually a Hindu Kush. It's on the same level as the SA's and I had confused it for one myself... but I found out yesterday it's HK.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I used to run a HSK/ Hindu/Skunk/KUSH, but like Blue Dream it became too overgrown and was not bringing a decent price anymore......it was some amazing herb, I'm sure your HK will be great!

D

DHF

By all means keep the Strawberry DD and the Chem 4 which is the #4 seed that was popped after yrs of holdin em......your pic looks like the real deal from what I`ve seen.........

Not Chem 4 D , just Chem 4 as its called on all the med sites cuz she`s a yielder and killer meds.....SDD looks very similar structure wise meaning easily shaped and pruned with as much swellage , so you know what to do my buddy.....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:........

bobblehead

Veteran
So where does this leave Michigan now bobble? Damn nazis.

Dispensaries are closed if they don't want to risk felony charges for distributing.

What does this mean? It means they'll take all the info they've gathered, patient phone #'s and caregiver phone #'s, and run delivery services selling meds underground until there are laws governing dispensaries in MI.

They're not gone forever... The laws will be decided on this fall.

Back to working to move my meds... No more pot shops. :(

I used to run a HSK/ Hindu/Skunk/KUSH, but like Blue Dream it became too overgrown and was not bringing a decent price anymore......it was some amazing herb, I'm sure your HK will be great!

:thank you:

By all means keep the Strawberry DD and the Chem 4 which is the #4 seed that was popped after yrs of holdin em......your pic looks like the real deal from what I`ve seen.........

Not Chem 4 D , just Chem 4 as its called on all the med sites cuz she`s a yielder and killer meds.....SDD looks very similar structure wise meaning easily shaped and pruned with as much swellage , so you know what to do my buddy.....

Peace....Freds.....:ying:........

Chem 4D is Reservoir's cross of Chem #4 x Chem IBL... I grew out a pack and that was one of the keepers. I'll have to see how she smokes before I know if I'm keeping it.

I have the clone-only D, but the SDD is easier to grow, has better bud structure, and imo has a better taste... The D is such a bitch to clone!

I'm cutting down on strains, but I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get "the white", cause I need some nice OGK...

headees

Hey Bobble lookin great!

Im guessing you are liking those drip stakes huh?
I need to get my stadium automated and thinking these might be a better option than blumats, mostly because of the expense. Are they pretty easy to dial in?

Im kind of confused on how you set it up. So you have a main feed line that goes from the rez and makes a closed loop on the ceiling. Then a smaller feed line T's off the main feed line, one fore each rack, and then the spikes come off of the smaller feed lines?
Is that right? Do you get even pressure throughout the whole system? Sorry for the ignorance, I know nada about automated watering.

D

DHF

Oh ok.....beans......pics look real close to clone only Chem 4 and swellage is similar as well as plant structure......and yeah....

I loathed that bitch Chem D , but once dialed she`d give me old school dope Bro......

Round here in Hell.......that just set the dividends....Ran my mex skunk hybrid till stolen and Heathie`s shit for yrs with reckless abandon , but once I dialed that bitch Chem D couple yrs before shutdown ?...........

Price of poker went up.....Shit had stayin power even with my old ass ......

Anyways....Yas got the genetics and improvements for the end result......

Handle it my buddy.....Freds....:ying:.....

bobblehead

Veteran
Hey Bobble lookin great!

Im guessing you are liking those drip stakes huh?
I need to get my stadium automated and thinking these might be a better option than blumats, mostly because of the expense. Are they pretty easy to dial in?

Im kind of confused on how you set it up. So you have a main feed line that goes from the rez and makes a closed loop on the ceiling. Then a smaller feed line T's off the main feed line, one fore each rack, and then the spikes come off of the smaller feed lines?
Is that right? Do you get even pressure throughout the whole system?

Sounds like you've got it figured out homie. :smokey: It's cake to dial in. I just set the timer to run 1/2/3 minutes every 2 hours in flower, and nothing during lights off. If the pots are too wet, you get a puddle on the floor like I had. You can see algae growing, cause that's some damn good fertilizer... ha ha... I had to tighten up a few drippers and clean up that little mess.

I'm only using a 500gph pump and it's feeding 77 plant sites no problem... I'll probably add another 500gph pump when I double the numbers and run 144 with less veg time.

headees

Hmm almost sounds...easy lol. Im switching to coco and going automated for the first time, hand watering a stadium is downright torturous.

What EC/ppm do you keep your rez at?

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I just ran "The White"amazing strain will look to see if I have any pictures still (possibly on Mrktwiz's thread), is will look almost solid white from frost and resin their in lies the name.

Thanks for that description of your watering system that actually answered a LOT of questions, once I get back gro-bro and I start building the BobblePods v2.

Great job Bobble as always.

bobblehead

Veteran
What EC/ppm do you keep your rez at?

I don't know. ha ha ha.... My meters broke and I never replaced them.

Here's the deal... I follow the basic head recipe, 6/9 micro/bloom. I add 2mL cal/mag, 5mL silica blast and SM-90, 1mL drip clean... and then I pH the mix to 5.5ish... I use a dye kit to check pH.

Advanced nutrients has a new ppm/pH perfect line... They say you don't need to check pH or ppms anymore, and that all nutes will stay in solution and available for absorption to the plants. It in no way actually creates a perfect pH... Cause the pH fluctuates, and they say that. You just have to add what the instructions say, and the plants will be more healthy than ever before.

I think they've put w/e drip clean is, directly into their fertilizers... Cause drip clean binds excess salts and prevents them from falling out of solution... and pulls them into the plant... so put 2 and 2 together...

I hope I don't get flamed for this... :laughing:

jgrow

Bobble everything looking great! Ive been reading for awhile tonight and my eyes are getting tired, Could you help me out and point me in the direction of where to get the knock off air pots your using?

G

greenmatter

I don't know. ha ha ha.... My meters broke and I never replaced them.

Here's the deal... I follow the basic head recipe, 6/9 micro/bloom. I add 2mL cal/mag, 5mL silica blast and SM-90, 1mL drip clean... and then I pH the mix to 5.5ish... I use a dye kit to check pH.

Advanced nutrients has a new ppm/pH perfect line... They say you don't need to check pH or ppms anymore, and that all nutes will stay in solution and available for absorption to the plants. It in no way actually creates a perfect pH... Cause the pH fluctuates, and they say that. You just have to add what the instructions say, and the plants will be more healthy than ever before.

I think they've put w/e drip clean is, directly into their fertilizers... Cause drip clean binds excess salts and prevents them from falling out of solution... and pulls them into the plant... so put 2 and 2 together...

I hope I don't get flamed for this... :laughing:

hard to get flamed for things that nobody has ...... AN has been talking about the ph perfect for about 2 years now, but i have only heard of one IC member who actually has the stuff and i have never seen it on the shelf at the grow store. AN is good stuff, but big mike and the hype machine have gotten them some backlash (some would say earned them some backlash). it will be interesting to see how the new line works if they ever get it on the shelves ........ you know it will start a pissing contest or two no matter how good or bad it is.

hope they get things figured out with the laws in your neck of the woods some time soon ........ we voted on the issue 10 years ago and they are still changing things so often it is hard to keep up.

your ladies are looking frosty as usual

bobblehead

Veteran
Bobble everything looking great! Ive been reading for awhile tonight and my eyes are getting tired, Could you help me out and point me in the direction of where to get the knock off air pots your using?

They're called "prune pots", and all you have to do is look on ebay. I buy them in quantity, and the price is really good.

hard to get flamed for things that nobody has ...... AN has been talking about the ph perfect for about 2 years now, but i have only heard of one IC member who actually has the stuff and i have never seen it on the shelf at the grow store. AN is good stuff, but big mike and the hype machine have gotten them some backlash (some would say earned them some backlash). it will be interesting to see how the new line works if they ever get it on the shelves ........ you know it will start a pissing contest or two no matter how good or bad it is.

hope they get things figured out with the laws in your neck of the woods some time soon ........ we voted on the issue 10 years ago and they are still changing things so often it is hard to keep up.

your ladies are looking frosty as usual

lol... yeah, not too many people are aware of the AN pH/ppm perfect line. I happened to stumble upon it readying DMT's thread... If you want the AN stuff, you can order it from Canada. Like I said though, I think it's just that addition of drip clean to the mix.

One of my good friends told me "there's nothing new under the sun..."

This is just AN catching up with H&G imo.

bobblehead

Veteran
Week 4- I began removing a lot of the foil-age from my plants. There's a lot more work to do in there though. There are still quite a few sucker branches to trim or bend. Grow Hard Mofro! lol

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Mega-this is YOUR USD It has a lot of sativa influence, but the buds finish up big.
picture.php

StrawDD- this plant has tighter internode spacing, it's more resinous, has larger bud sites... Definitely the winner.
picture.php

D

DHF

Straw DD was my choice along with the Chem 4D pheno for production purposes....

You know what ta do.....Hit 6+ and then some cuz I know it`s more than ableta be done.....

Especially with your attention to detail and knowledge absorption...............

Peace....Freds....:ying:.......

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
77, not bad, pity it's damn easy mode clone's :bigeye: How ya like that Chem4D? I got herbs cut rooting as we speak, she looks like a very good commercial for sure.

Latest posts

Latest posts