What's new

bobblepods v2.0. bobbleracks revamped.

bobblehead

Veteran
Straw DD was my choice along with the Chem 4D pheno for production purposes....

You know what ta do.....Hit 6+ and then some cuz I know it`s more than ableta be done.....

Especially with your attention to detail and knowledge absorption...............

Peace....Freds....:ying:.......

:thank you:

I'm gonna overgrow this mofro! I had a thought today... with my low overhead cost (somehow my electric bill is only $170), when the dispensaries do come back... and in even greater numbers... and the price per lb starts coming down again, I'll be doing just fine.

77, not bad, pity it's damn easy mode clone's :bigeye: How ya like that Chem4D? I got herbs cut rooting as we speak, she looks like a very good commercial for sure.

lol, no joke about the grow easy mode. I don't even look in the rooms anymore. I just make sure the reservoirs are full, go in 1-2x a week and pull some leaves... I wish I had done this sooner!

I haven't smoked chem 4D yet... I'll be cutting my chems down in about another week. I'll be sure to report back.

D

DHF

My power bills were never over $ 200-250 in deep summer with 3600 watts flippin every 12/12 and all the bells and whistles it took for environmental control........so......

With that said......Wealth thru Stealth.........

Do 6 lbs per month or so and rock a real estate portfolio ftw like I know you will....

Handle it.....Freds.....:ying:......

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Hell yeah bobble, I'm dying to see your finished report on how that C4D performs, I also have 4SD's in the tent too. You only got to go in there 2 times a week, damn I'm jealous! How big are your rez's?

250wscrogger

looking proper :tiphat:

shit my power bill is like 3X that much for 5k + environmental control.... but that's partly because my house has a damn electric hot water heater and range........

shit my power bill is like 3X that much for 5k + environmental control.... but that's partly because my house has a damn electric hot water heater and range........

I have pulled a $500 power bill with only the veg room on. I really need to ditch that electric water heater... maybe turn the tv/entertainment center off once in a while.

bobblehead

Veteran
Hell yeah bobble, I'm dying to see your finished report on how that C4D performs, I also have 4SD's in the tent too. You only got to go in there 2 times a week, damn I'm jealous! How big are your rez's?

The only reason I go in there even 2x a week is just cause I like to see the growth... lol My plants have never grown like this. When I put these clones in the system, they could barely make it out of the reflectix! Everything you see will be buds in the next few weeks.

My rez for each pod is 55gal, and it lasts about a week. I was going to top them off with RO water, to keep them full 100% of the time... but seeing how I don't check ppm that would become a problem... so I think I'm going to get an additional 55gal drum for each room. It's not an issue now... but when I get more locations, should something come up that I can't make it back in 1 week, they'll have enough juice for 2 weeks. Not to mention the soon to be increased plant numbers...

Yeah I have electric everything as well... but it's just me living here. That's some serious shiiit... 5k in lights alone...

killer bobble :tiphat:

I have pulled a $500 power bill with only the veg room on. I really need to ditch that electric water heater... maybe turn the tv/entertainment center off once in a while.

Damn dude, how many lights are you running?

looks like everything is working out as planned :) nice grow

jgrow

Thanks bobble, I'm going to get some 2 gals for my 1200w bobblerack project. I'm planning for 40 22-28 grams plants.

Would you suggest sticking with the 2 gals?

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks bobble, I'm going to get some 2 gals for my 1200w bobblerack project. I'm planning for 40 22-28 grams plants.

Would you suggest sticking with the 2 gals?

I'm happy with #2's... I can fit exactly 3 per level, more plants than that and they'll start crowding each other out imo.

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
That's handy, bobble. I've got a good VSOG in the pipe line that will only need me to visit the grow once per week to fill the Rez's. Thinking about doing a big SOG after xmas.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
77 plants wow when this is done you'll be having stinck sticky fingers :yummy
that internode spacing on that strawDD is looking intresting hope the budsize is 2....;)

bobblehead

Veteran
Lookin good in here, bobble!

77 plants wow when this is done you'll be having stinck sticky fingers :yummy
that internode spacing on that strawDD is looking intresting hope the budsize is 2....;)

:blowbubbles:

It's gonna be beautiful.

Hey bobble

What do you use for a res? Do you have a top up res? What brand/gph pump do yas use? Thanks

55 gallon plastic drums. I top up the res with a hose. I don't carry buckets of water anymore, I pump the water where it needs to go. Something I'm learning in my age... to work smarter not harder. I will use a top up res in the future, and it'll also be a 55 gal plastic drum. They stack nicely, and connect easily with a float valve, tubing, and connectors... I'm using a 500gph pump, but I'll increase it to 1000gph when I increase the plant numbers. It doesn't matter what brand water pump you use as long as it moves water...

bobblehead

Veteran
9 weeks and it's time to harvest... so here's a few shots before the plants get the axe... There's more to come. trimming takes forever with some of these plants. I'm definitely cutting down on my strain collection.

SB x SSSDH
picture.php

Hindu Kush
picture.php

picture.php

Straw DD
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ChemD
picture.php

picture.php

Sour Amnesia
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you get the pink string at a discount (smirk)...looks sweet bro, so tired....want to get home to check out mine!