What's new

bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.

Zendo

I use modified Lucas formula, but some plants flower longer and need more nitrogen than others... those bogglegums and c99s need to start being flushed this weekend. Everything else still has a couple weeks... see what I'm saying? I'll be turning off the drippers any day now.

Yeah, I see what you mean.

For my girls that are taking longer, or started at diff. times, I make different 5 gal buckets for, and just move the sub. pump between em.

pm sent

bobblehead

Veteran
Here we go, 6 weeks for most...
Flip
picture.php

Flop
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
White Urkel
picture.php

Menage x ChemD- The other one looks nice too, but it's hard to get a good picture... The leaves are already curling over with trichomes!
picture.php

Bogglegum
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
This was a surprise... I've grown seeds from this company before, and was not impressed. I still would not recommend their product, but check out this pheno! OMG! One of the biggest yielders i've ever had! Even if I still have a clone floating around, I'm gonna reveg this girl...

FLT C99
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
ELEs- the buds are finally starting to get some size... I don't have big hopes for this strain though...
picture.php

Half of them didn't take the extra dose of nitrogen very well back in week 3?
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
And the late bloomers... They'll be ready for the spotlight soon enough...

Chrome's Hindu Kush
picture.php

CLS C99x
picture.php

THUNKx
picture.php

D

dramamine

Yea man, that C99 looks special, no matter where she's from. So many pistils on those colas....gonna finish really nice I'll bet.

johnny butt

Probably still a little early to tell, but how's the flip-flop working??

Buds are looking a little fatter and lush with the spread of the light, at least to me... You've got me thinkin' again bro

Great shots too... Digging the bogglegum, menagexchem, and of course that C99 is sick...

Tore down my op while I do some moving, so I'm gonna have the chance to rebuild here in this next month. If things keep going like this in your thread, expect some pms :wave:

JB

bobblehead

Veteran
:respect: Well done bobblehead :tiphat: Those certainly are some nice big colas :ying:

Thanks! I'm stunned...

Yea man, that C99 looks special, no matter where she's from. So many pistils on those colas....gonna finish really nice I'll bet.

She reeks of pineapples! Can you believe that!? The quality of the smoke was never a problem with the FLT C99, but I've had sooo many mutants... Albinos. non-viable seeds... I think this was one of the mutants!

Probably still a little early to tell, but how's the flip-flop working??

Buds are looking a little fatter and lush with the spread of the light, at least to me... You've got me thinkin' again bro

Great shots too... Digging the bogglegum, menagexchem, and of course that C99 is sick...

Tore down my op while I do some moving, so I'm gonna have the chance to rebuild here in this next month. If things keep going like this in your thread, expect some pms :wave:

JB

Hey JB.
Any word on whether or not your beans made it to the bay? Mine arrived on Tuesday, but I'm still waiting for them to tell me so... Seems they're awful busy right now...

Tearing down sucks, but I always look forward to the rebuild. Every new room gets better and comes together more clean for me... I just had an issue that caused me to tear down a room 3-4 weeks away from harvest... now I'm remodeling my closet.. lol

The flip/flop is working better than expected! :jump:
I think it's in part due to the brand new lamps, but the buds all around the tent are growing. Before I only noticed a few plants really getting fat... If the temps are cool enough, and they were 70F this morning... I may have to add a 400 in the middle and shorten the distance of the 600's...

I'm looking to get on the level of RedSpaghetti... I just need to find a new space... I thought I had it worked out, but sometimes you can't even trust family. Some things are best done alone. Anyway, I gotta get back to work... This garden isn't gonna grow itself.

johnny butt

Hey JB.
Any word on whether or not your beans made it to the bay? Mine arrived on Tuesday, but I'm still waiting for them to tell me so... Seems they're awful busy right now...

Tearing down sucks, but I always look forward to the rebuild. Every new room gets better and comes together more clean for me... I just had an issue that caused me to tear down a room 3-4 weeks away from harvest... now I'm remodeling my closet.. lol

The flip/flop is working better than expected! :jump:
I think it's in part due to the brand new lamps, but the buds all around the tent are growing. Before I only noticed a few plants really getting fat... If the temps are cool enough, and they were 70F this morning... I may have to add a 400 in the middle and shorten the distance of the 600's...

I'm looking to get on the level of RedSpaghetti... I just need to find a new space... I thought I had it worked out, but sometimes you can't even trust family. Some things are best done alone. Anyway, I gotta get back to work... This garden isn't gonna grow itself.

Good stuff and info, I'll be watching throughout, picking up your successes and failures... It's nice always having you a few steps ahead in the game. Makes work for me much easier :laughing:

No word on my beans though. With the late drops and the holidays coming up, I've kinda lost hope on getting notice or word. Sent them priority mail, so I don't imagine them getting snagged or stopped, but you never know.

ambertrich

Veteran
Bobblehead, looking good in there.

Still got my eyes peeled for when your stuff makes to the Bay (server fund correct?). Requested some of the GrapeSkunk freebies with my last payment but not sure when my payment got there vs. when your gear got there.

Thanks for sending those in.

Now I'll have to look for Johnny B's stuff too.

:window:

C

csedge

Nice Bobble. The progress you've made since we've met is definetly noticeable! Hats off to you.

bobblehead

Veteran
Bobblehead, looking good in there.

Still got my eyes peeled for when your stuff makes to the Bay (server fund correct?). Requested some of the GrapeSkunk freebies with my last payment but not sure when my payment got there vs. when your gear got there.

Thanks for sending those in.

Now I'll have to look for Johnny B's stuff too.

JB had some nice plants, you definitely want his seeds... Hopefully it all gets sorted out sooner than later... but even the bigger breeders are having trouble communicating with the bay... so w/e...

Nice Bobble. The progress you've made since we've met is definetly noticeable! Hats off to you.

Thanks bro. I won't settle for second best. I want colas as big as yours, that burn as clean as my small buds... I can't wait to puff this cindy with you...

happy harvest amigo.

Thanks for popping in Gooey!

ambertrich

Veteran
Thanks for the tip on JB's gear Bobblehead. Will definately be on the lookout.
Hopefully, you will get that elusive contact from the 'Bay peeps soon.

I quess you gotta take the good with the bad - good that there are so many drops of desireable genetics, bad that there are so many drops at the same time at the last minute before the Holiday break. Patience is a virtue, but damn hard too.

If not, I will just add yours and Johnny B's stuff to the watch list for January, along with RL's gear.

Good luck with the current grow and hope you find the perfect new space. :smoker:

Happy Holidays to you and yours

reddy1

ICMag Donor
Menage x ChemD- The other one looks nice too, but it's hard to get a good picture... The leaves are already curling over with trichomes!
picture.php
looks good man! first time i've seen another grower post pics from my seeds. very rewarding. thank you! out of how many seeds did you score this pheno? it looks like an equal representation in the hybrid, the frosty fans are def. MAT, chem. has very little good trim. the bud structure indicates the chem side. lemon smell is MAT related as well. your progress is great. curious in seeing how she's stacks up in the next few weeks. chemdog genetics yield pretty good. that c99 is unbelievably huge. bogglegum looks nice too. looking forward to moving that strain to my flower room.

bobblehead

Veteran
I am in MI too. Great garden. I love the vert scrog. Seeing that mutant C99 just reinforces that I need to get Cindy into my stable.

Happy to see another Michigan grower around these parts. :tiphat:

looks good man! first time i've seen another grower post pics from my seeds. very rewarding. thank you! out of how many seeds did you score this pheno? it looks like an equal representation in the hybrid, the frosty fans are def. MAT, chem. has very little good trim. the bud structure indicates the chem side. lemon smell is MAT related as well. your progress is great. curious in seeing how she's stacks up in the next few weeks. chemdog genetics yield pretty good. that c99 is unbelievably huge. bogglegum looks nice too. looking forward to moving that strain to my flower room.

Reddy1- the plants are looking amazing. I only popped 5 seeds. Decapitated 1. So I have a Chem pheno, a MAT pheno (also very frosty), and 1 male left chillin... The male was a mix-up... I meant to only keep the female clones, but I mixed up the Chem pheno with a male clone... Which is really ok, b/c I have the ChemD... Anyway, that male just got put into flower... The 2 girls are winners, I'm sure he will be too... Nice work on this cross. The f2's are gonna be nice. :)

Bobblehead bro, your setup is looking tasty. Keep on rockn it.

Thanks for stopping by labtec. You got a new spot yet?