What's new

bobblehead's 1200w Stadium v2.0. Many strains.

bobblehead

Veteran
The ladies will be happy these arrived... :dance013: $276... $69 a lamp. Can anyone beat that?
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0482.jpg
    IMG_0482.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 10

Thundurkel

Just Call me Urkle!!
Veteran
Damn that is a good price I think I paid $60 for my Plantmax 600s but Ushio's are the shit I heard..

bobblehead

Veteran
600w lamps. They're supposed to be the best.

Here's the link to where I got them on eBay

I'll have all 4 in my tent, each will burn for 6hs a night. This should spread the light out nicely.

Last edited:

Zendo

600w lamps. They're supposed to be the best.

Here's the link to where I got them on eBay

I'll have all 4 in my tent, each will burn for 6hs a night. This should spread the light out nicely.

Cool, I'll look for them. It seems your link just goes to a picture?

I have 1000w ballast, but the prices on those ushio 1's are MUCH cheaper than I'm paying for eye hortilux..

Are Ushio on par with those?If so, I can say that paying almost 1/2 price would be sweeet.

bobblehead

Veteran
Oh yeah USHIO all the way! I mean really I can't say the product is better from one or the other... so yeah, save some cash.

Link Fixed!

bobblehead

Veteran
Finally got the lamps hung... I'm excited to see the results. :) There is a big difference in how bright the light is compared to my old lamps... I was already running USHIOs, but they were old b/c I was broke for a while...
USHIOs firing up...
attachment.php

USHIOs warm...
attachment.php

Attachments

• IMG_0483.jpg
    IMG_0483.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    IMG_0488.jpg
    109.3 KB · Views: 10

bobblehead

Veteran
2 ballasts 4 lamps... still finding the right placement for the lamps... but I'm optimistic about this... :)

N

nukkumatti

Ya done flipflop mi brother? :D

I need to get one done too :) Just need to check some options. Don't wanna pay too much from it.

;)

Jeah monn!! Busy busy :D

bobblehead

Veteran
How do you run 2 lamps off the same ballast? What's the benefit of that?

Using DPDT relays, I made a flip/flop. Only 2 lamps can burn at 1 time. After 6hs, a timer switches the power to the other 2 lamps. It's a light mover w/o having orbs of glowing heat moving around the tent...

bobblehead

Veteran
Ya done flipflop mi brother? :D

I need to get one done too :) Just need to check some options. Don't wanna pay too much from it.

;)

Jeah monn!! Busy busy :D

Nukku I know you're overseas, but I only paid like $30 for each relay... It was real easy to make myself. Let me know if you need any help.

Zendo

Zendo- Have you have the opportunity to germ any of those seeds I gave you? Just wondering...

hey, haven't had a chance yet. I'll be popping the grape skunk and purp x grape skunk here in two weeks, and will be in my run I flower in 8 weeks, along with some AK's and some of your double strawberry diesel as well. The bogglegum's will be in my next run that I'm getting ready to start mid-month :thank you:

N

nukkumatti

Yo BOb! :D
I'll probably start building one next week.. I have done some timer relay things in the past and those were freaking expensive to buy from here. Think I'm gonna order them online..

But jeah I'll hit ya some pm bro when I start the wiring/ordering phase! :D

Thanks man

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thats a smart set up bobble

wouldnt it be better if you have all four of them on at the same time LOL

that would kick a lot of asses

cheers bro