What's new

bobblehead v5.0 1800w flip pods. Time to get serious.

GuerrillaG

Time to get serious hahaha

everytime you say that I can't help but think of Arnold and Ed Corney doing squats in Pumping Iron. Ed's right at the end of his set of ~400 lb squats and that's when Arnold says "lets get serious" and do 3 more haha. Its a must watch movie if you're into bodybuilding.

btw ur setup is already serious as a heart attack :D

bobblehead

Veteran
I own Pumping Iron. I watch it fairly regularly... ha ha... Franco, is like a child... and I am da father. He comes to me for advices... It's not that hard for me to give him the wrong advices... (or something like that) ha ha ha... I'm dieting for competition in July. My joints are already acting up. Hopefully a little glucosamine and I'll be as good as new...

L

laylow

ive started using CNP Pro-tect its a powder you mix one scoop with water "shit berry flavour" it has Glucosamine and collagen as well as 13g of Protein.... i was getting sore knees and wrists few weeks of using that and im like Brand Brand new :D

hiker

Bobble, the room looks great, love the total coverage of reflectrix and gro-bag lids. You have got to be a busy man these days. Can't wait to see how the StrawDD does in a room like this. How are you going to top this your next grow. Take care , hope all is well.

Ursus

good thing I swung by the vertical forum when I did man, damn! like someone said real inspirational grow, I have this same this just sized down to 4 plants and without the drippers and definitely not medical.:) I bet all that reflective insulation took a shit load of time. I'll be watching :tiphat:

bobblehead

Veteran
What 4 days??? and no updates or pictures, I'm in with drawels.

Come back in 1.5 weeks... lol I got scolded for not vegging long enough. Good thing I have good friends to stop me from being in too much of a hurry! :thank you:

Here's an update... If the watering system loses it's prime (the pipes aren't full of water), a 500gph pump doesn't cut it. I connected the other 500gph pump, so running 1,000gph for feed. Each handles 32 plant sites set to drip out of the shut-off valve.

I found a few mites crawling around... so I guess I'll be hitting them with some forbid. Luckily I have an atomizer that's going to make that application real easy. It'll probably blow all the mites and eggs right off. Probably gonna hit them with some Eagle20 too just to be safe.

The plants are starting to show sex... I have to start getting ready for the next run as well. Just waiting for some clones to root....

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Wow that's great work, especially not being a dab hand with a nail gun, lol :D Really nice set up mate, I'm also taking notes...

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
lol looking good bobble, good thing DHF put you in check for that hahaha

cant wait to see this bish turn in to a jungle!!!!

go go bobble!!!

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks a lot for the positive comments guys! Things are coming along nicely. Good things are happening for me over here. I was gifted some Grape Kush and Sour Diesel s1 clones to run for my next round. I can't even call them clones really, b/c they are 1' tall plants. :dance013: Putting them in #2's and letting them veg for a couple weeks.

Hey Bobblehead. How are you dealing with the run off from the pots?

The idea is to not have any run-off, and use drip-clean with every feed. However water tends to leak out of the SP's and go everywhere... so they're sitting inside of 15g trash bags. I had to snip some holes in the bottoms though to let the water out from dialing in the water system.

D

DHF

Bobblerack flip pods (tm) fer "grow design" yield bitch of the yr........

Peace....Freds......:ying:.......

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well looks like the picture uploader thingy (technical term) is fixed so get us a visual update Bobblehead, inquisitive minds want to know, will he do 1.85 gpw this time?

bobblehead

Veteran
The goal is 1.5gpw. Anything less and i won't be happy given the extra veg time I'm giving the plants. Truth be told, the clones I just received look better than my plants... and they're vegging proper like they should be in #2's in the veg tent... I have a feeling I'll be swapping out the plants. I'll let you know what I have in another week. :)
picture.php

picture.php