What's new

bobblehead v5.0 1800w flip pods. Time to get serious.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bwahaha I just spit out my coffee......laughing....got a mental image of this really cut up guy, you know Mr. Wedge at the gym.....all covered in white paint....heheh good luck Big Bobblehead!

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
got a mental image of this really cut up guy, you know Mr. Wedge at the gym.....all covered in white paint....heheh good luck Big Bobblehead!

Quit fantasizing!

You have a strange fetish, my friend.

laughing.gif

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Quit fantasizing!

You have a strange fetish, my friend.

lmao!!:D Quit busting mega's nutsack you lot :D Although u gotta admit mega that comment was a lil left field

I'd rather grow plants than be a CEO any day of the week. I think you're less likely to go to jail. lol

What the fuck is this man, I thought I was here to learn special grow techniques the likes of not displayed anywhere in the know universe!! Instead I'm here on my kness cracking up at you lots gags :D:D

Nitelife

OH man think i came here at a bad time lol...
For me it is tonite,no pic's.I'll swing by tommarrow and checkit..
Peace bobble
Nite

Ghudda

Bobble, do you think your setup or Farmhouse Cat's will yield greater over time? I need to know who to copy the most ;)

bobblehead

Veteran
Bobble, do you think your setup or Farmhouse Cat's will yield greater over time? I need to know who to copy the most ;)

There is no definitive answer to your question. It all depends on the grower, and chance. If Farmhouse Cat can get his shit dialed in, I know he'll do well... and the same goes for myself... However with aeroponics, when shit hits the fan, and splatters everywhere. You're looking at total crop failure. I had shit go wrong, and I still pulled 2lbs... 4 successful crops and 1 crop failure would basically negate any gains from running aero or any pure hydro.

Ghudda

Hmm, very good and valid point regarding the aero failing and poop hitting the fan. That makes sense, plant's being totally stranded without food. I'm just asking that question for my own good/sake. Not trying to have anybody measure up to anybody else :)

All other things being constant, is the only advantage you can think of with Cat's setup that he/she'll possibly grow plants more quickly due to the aero method being used? And dying faster of course :)

Gotta be a way to avoid crop failure w/ aero. Sensors or some form of magic.

Latest posts

Latest posts