What's new

bobblehead v5.0 1800w flip pods. Time to get serious.

bobblehead

Veteran
dude, that ultimate strawberry diesel is some of the best herb i've ever had. top 3 ever. thanks again!

Thanks man, that MAT isn't bad either... :D Kinda mind numbing. The keeper clone is ready for you whenever you're ready for it.

bobblehead

Veteran
Nothing to reduce "shock"... Normal feed.

Moguls are hanging. I went with 1/8" cable. Do it right the first time and you don't have to do it over. That last mogul is 3' off the ground. It looks lower. There is 2' between each of the moguls. I'm pretty sure that's right...
picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweet setup, those are going to be 600's? I like how you hung them with chains I'm trying to see exactly how you attached the fixtures to the chains.

StealthDragon

Recovering UO addict.
Veteran
very nice..can you get a closer shot of the middle mogul so I can see what hardware you used to rig it plz?

mrheadie

yup, im tagged! love your idea. we're in the planning process of something similiar, 2 x 2400w stadium flipfloped. cant wait to see ur progress.

bobblehead

Veteran
Requested photos... 1/8" cable, 2' lengths between moguls. Zip-ties only keep the lamps centered and cords off to the side, they add 0 structural support. I built this thing to be bullet proof.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plants are looking nice. Should be ready to load up for the flip Friday hopefully. Going with Purp x Grape Skunk unsexed, and pulling out 8 racks in 4 weeks to start the other pod with pre-vegged clone bushlets.

hiker

Great idea to use the turnbuckles. All the adjustment that you would ever need. Your designs just keep getting better. Good luck with this one.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Requested photos... 1/8" cable, 2' lengths between moguls. Zip-ties only keep the lamps centered and cords off to the side, they add 0 structural support. I built this thing to be bullet proof.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Plants are looking nice. Should be ready to load up for the flip Friday hopefully. Going with Purp x Grape Skunk unsexed, and pulling out 8 racks in 4 weeks to start the other pod with pre-vegged clone bushlets.

I think the zip-ties make it special......lol

bobblehead

Veteran
:pointlaug alright guys, I like the bright colors b/c it's easy to see... So when I cut them off and drop them on the floor, I won't lose them... lol

Latest posts

Latest posts