What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

Mister_D

Veteran
You need to get skilled with making girl scouts go dirty. Mega makes all the girls go dirty. No telling what they have in them though after he gets done with em.

I think that bobble is a enabler though. These two need to get to some anonymous rehab type meeting soon.

Fuck man, I laughed so hard at this i'm crying :laughing:

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
You need to get skilled with making girl scouts go dirty. Mega makes all the girls go dirty. No telling what they have in them though after he gets done with em.

I think that bobble is a enabler though. These two need to get to some anonymous rehab type meeting soon.

My wife said this all sounds just plain wrong. I am glad it is on Bobbles thread.

bobblehead

Veteran
I still have root aphids... but I don't see them on the roots? I found crawlers on the tops of the pots, and flyers as well... but when I pull the root ball out... Nothing but healthy white roots. No crawlers. CAPS foliar and root packs are the best additive I've ever used.
picture.php

Almost all of the cuts I took last week are still alive this week. I also have another round of backup cuts from cleaning up the Headband plants getting stuck tomorrow. It's a wrap. I want to accomplish my goals and bring this thread to a close. I still have a lot of work ahead of me..

This room is going to be tough to show... 10 Headband bushes around 1200w. I got 2.3oz avg per plant on the last run... and these plants are going in bigger... so assuming I can do a better job growing them this time I'll get 3oz per a plant, 30oz, or around 2 lbs... If all goes as planned. Fed DTW. Blumats are out of this location for good.
picture.php

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Please do not close your thread, it's like a garage where all my friends stop by and burn one and talk about the day's stuff...I love this thread...it's MORE than just a grow journal.

:smoke out::prettyplease:

bobblehead

Veteran
Please do not close your thread, it's like a garage where all my friends stop by and burn one and talk about the day's stuff...I love this thread...it's MORE than just a grow journal.

Once I achieve my goals... There will be no reason to continue updating this thread. I think that people have learned from my struggles... And once I have everything dialed in, what's the point in repeating myself? I've been keeping threads for years now... I need a break. There's plenty of guys showing off their dialed grows already...

I'm not trying to count my eggs before they hatch... But I'm not lacking plant material. All I have left to do now is replumb the octagon DTW. Then I'm gonna show everyone how to get 2gpw while visiting only 1-2 days a week, and call it a day.

Anyway... I'm not there yet... But it's coming. Feel free to continue posting, but the weekly photo updates will come to an end when I at least come close to 2gpw.

Mister_D

Veteran

Don't worry mega. By the time bobble meets his "goals", me and freds will have died of old age, and the rest ya will be in nursing homes taking daily BHO suppositories..... Maybe bobble will even be your nurse :laughing:

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I think he will be the one handing me my hospital bill more likely and saying "look...we don't like to take patients to collections but this bill MUST be paid".......hehehe

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I think he will be the one handing me my hospital bill more likely and saying "look...we don't like to take patients to collections but this bill MUST be paid".......hehehe

I can see him pushing your wheel chair out into the snow saying that. I mean look how heartless he is by closing this thread in just 3 more years.

bobblehead

Veteran
Thanks to the affordable care act... Your bill will be covered.

Geez... All I said was I want to take a break for a while and you guys act like I'm gonna go all Heath Robinson and disappear... Lol

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
bobblehead;5486349 Geez... All I said was I want to take a break for a while and you guys act like I'm gonna go all Heath Robinson and disappear... Lol[/QUOTE said:
We still love you Bobble, just not in that other way. That's the way Mega loves you. I would just get a girl if I were you, Mega is not a great catch for you. To old you know. :moon:

bobblehead

Veteran
Merry Christmas everyone! Thank you all for following me on my journey... 2013 is looking to be a much better year for me as far as ROI is concerned. :)

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Merry Christmas bro, thank you for helping us all to become slightly better growers and people!

bobblehead

Veteran
I forgot the camera so most of my pics look like shit... So I'm not taking the time to post all but one. No worries, I'll be headed back later this week...

It was a rough trip even though everything is going well with the grow... I got there, and the garage door wouldn't open.. I broke into the house... Causing a little physical damage... nothing I couldn't repair... I had to reset a circuit for some reason... blows my mind why it would have popped. Got the door working. I sealed up the hole between the house and the garage where I was venting in the summer. Without the heat going into the garage, the garage door froze and I couldn't get out in the morning. Had to break the door free of ice.

I rewired one of my flip-flops for 4 ballasts so I can add another 400w lamp to my small room that I'm about to reset... fried one of the ballasts somehow and I didn't have an extra on hand... They're all in use, being why I have to go back.

Other than that... And the fucking blizzard on my way back... Things are good. $760 in new tires for my truck was a good investment...

Straw DD grown next to a 430w ceramalux... :) Why am I even growing anything else? Seriously.
picture.php