What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

bobblehead overtakes

L

LouDog420

please tell me that's a half gallon, otherwise I'm gonna go cry in the corner at my inadequacies...

bobblehead

Veteran
That bud is as big as a head! Nice job broski!

Bet it smoke's smooooooooooth!

Absolutely top notch... The only plant I have that even comes close to the yield and quality of Straw DD is the Golden Goat... and I don't like lemon weed so the GG isn't for my personal stash.

please tell me that's a half gallon, otherwise I'm gonna go cry in the corner at my inadequacies...

Bro you know that's a full gallon jug... But please come out of the corner and hit this bong. I sprinkled some of the finest shatter on top that I've ever made. :bongsmi: Do you feel better now?

nice pic!

Thanks...

Good luck on that pheno hunt Mr. D! :peacock:

bobblehead

Veteran
:yeahthats

Also, what is this shatter you speak of? :D :artist: :blowbubbles:

I did an extraction where I decarboxilated the thca to thc, and rotated the cbd with sulfuric acid and made it thc... so I'm supposed to have 100% thc... Anyway, I thought it was all gone... and then I found a little bit last night in a glass dish. Its had a nice long cure, and shatters like glass when you scrape it. Thus the name "shatter". I don't smoke nasty black/brown/green goo. yuck.

Arminius

"I'm not a pezzamist, I am an optometrist"
Veteran
While not quite as big as yours yet (temps in the 50s lights off, and lows 60s on). I ask myself the same question, why anything else?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356625457.357029.jpg

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
I did an extraction where I decarboxilated the thca to thc, and rotated the cbd with sulfuric acid and made it thc... so I'm supposed to have 100% thc... Anyway, I thought it was all gone... and then I found a little bit last night in a glass dish. Its had a nice long cure, and shatters like glass when you scrape it. Thus the name "shatter". I don't smoke nasty black/brown/green goo. yuck.

Could you go into more detail (in PM if you prefer) on how you 'rotated' the CBD? Or directions to a good thread/article on the topic?

Gracias, Hermano.

bobblehead

Veteran
Could you go into more detail (in PM if you prefer) on how you 'rotated' the CBD? Or directions to a good thread/article on the topic?

Gracias, Hermano.

Google "cannabis alchemy"... And don't blow yourself up.

I should add that the whole process doesn't make shit for a difference in the smoke imo... Water filtration has the biggest effect. In the future I'll just do straight forward extractions including water filtration with a separatory funnel. Thca is decarboxilated during the burning process, and there isn't an appreciable amount of cbd in most plants. It's just not worth it. Cbd makes the high last longer anyway, and prevents you from getting too high and having a panic attack.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Google "cannabis alchemy"... And don't blow yourself up.

I should add that the whole process doesn't make shit for a difference in the smoke imo... Water filtration has the biggest effect. In the future I'll just do straight forward extractions including water filtration with a separatory funnel. Thca is decarboxilated during the burning process, and there isn't an appreciable amount of cbd in most plants. It's just not worth it. Cbd makes the high last longer anyway, and prevents you from getting too high and having a panic attack.

Thanks for the tip. I was also going to question the purpose of decarboxylating before smoking, since the heat from burning will quickly decarboxylate THCA, but I didn't want to be pedantic. I *DO* decarboxylate anything that will be eaten. (Like my "suppositories".)

By water filtrations, are you saying to pull oil off buds using a nonpolar solvent, then mix in water to remove trace contamination from polar molecules?

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
That Straw DD is looking insane. Hope bobble and everyone else had a great Christmas.

Bobbly, getting off probation for my DWI on the 10th, so I will be making my first batch of erlll this weekend.

Going to have to post the finished results before I smoke in two weeks.

Considering I have not smoked in 14 months, I am pretty sure I will be peaking out of the curtains by noon.

Happy things are going good Bobble. Talk to you soon

aod

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
RE>and prevents you from getting too high

Is that possible?, when I did smoke...I have smoked myself almost to coma but I never felt out of control, I've had very hallucinagenic pure sativa landraces (think Thai) those were some of the most potent herb I ever hit.

I think I drove right through that intersection in the picture.

Last edited:
D

DHF

That Straw DD is looking insane. Hope bobble and everyone else had a great Christmas.

Bobbly, getting off probation for my DWI on the 10th, so I will be making my first batch of erlll this weekend.

Going to have to post the finished results before I smoke in two weeks.

Considering I have not smoked in 14 months, I am pretty sure I will be peaking out of the curtains by noon.

Happy things are going good Bobble. Talk to you soon

aod
Glad yas`re ok Bro........Welcome back.....

Peace.....Freds......:ying:......

bobblehead

Veteran
Okaley dokaley... I got the fried ballast replace, stuck some more clones, plugged in another space heater, applied bennies and snapped some pics!

Headband @1 week.
picture.php

bobblehead

Veteran
X room @ 6 weeks- nutrients are mostly bloom now, down to 1.0 EC. Any cal/mag and/or micro are very dilute now. Maybe next time I'll turn the lights off.

USD
picture.php

picture.php

Sour D- I thought this was a strawberry cough... but it's not. After thinking about it, I remember culling the Strawberry Cough after I got back a 16% lab report, and I used the cups labeled "C" for the Sour D cuts thinking I'd remember! DOH! Anyway, I haven't lost my sour d. It's not the ECSD though...
picture.php

I just couldn't get this branch close enough to the light...
picture.php

picture.php