What's new

bobblehead overtakes

G

Guest 88950

way roll with tha punches.......you can never go wrong with furthering your education......knowledge is power.

MIway

Veteran
Your welcome. Really sorry to hear that about MI economy. I wouldn't have thought you could buy anything but a total POS for that money.

u'r still right bro... in the old economy... lol... 120 & under was a pos... which is what you can buy for 20-40k in this area, but it's still a shit ass neighborhood... and a shit ass house.

i'v found some decent places... workable... not needing a total gutting... in the 110k+ range currently... even some 4yr old construction in the 150k range... anything less... shit ass structure w lots of land... but the house still sucks balls. many people stuck & willling to do lc's, but they are 'normal' people, so u'd better have good credit, down payment in the double digits & a stable source of income... those people do the lc's seriously, as they have a property worth protecting! if not, then it's a pos & desperate h/o that won't put another dollar into the house themselves.

bobble... something in the last 20 years, w privacy, and a dry structure/basement... not going to happen under 90K. otherwise, it's pos-ville... with lots & lots of work... tens of thou... same boat, different ocean is all. slam that place bro... slam it big... and stop talking to the owner about the problems... sooner or later they are going to want to come back in the place to see what all the fuss is about. slam it big for a year... make a new call then. peace.

bobblehead

Veteran
u'r still right bro... in the old economy... lol... 120 & under was a pos... which is what you can buy for 20-40k in this area, but it's still a shit ass neighborhood... and a shit ass house.

i'v found some decent places... workable... not needing a total gutting... in the 110k+ range currently... even some 4yr old construction in the 150k range... anything less... shit ass structure w lots of land... but the house still sucks balls. many people stuck & willling to do lc's, but they are 'normal' people, so u'd better have good credit, down payment in the double digits & a stable source of income... those people do the lc's seriously, as they have a property worth protecting! if not, then it's a pos & desperate h/o that won't put another dollar into the house themselves.

bobble... something in the last 20 years, w privacy, and a dry structure/basement... not going to happen under 90K. otherwise, it's pos-ville... with lots & lots of work... tens of thou... same boat, different ocean is all. slam that place bro... slam it big... and stop talking to the owner about the problems... sooner or later they are going to want to come back in the place to see what all the fuss is about. slam it big for a year... make a new call then. peace.

lol you think I've told them about the problems? I don't even have the phone#... lol... They just get their monthly payment and we're all happy.

I have to disagree with you about the price of a decent house in a decent neighborhood, you just don't know where to look. I'm ok with having to gut a house if I'm getting it cheap enough and the neighborhood is safe, b/c then total out of pocket expenses are still going to be in the $50k range. I mean really, something has to be done with the theoretical cash that I'm going to come upon anyway. It would look strange if all of my loans got paid at once. It would also look strange if I came to closing with $90K in cash. I can put contractors to work, and at a discounted hourly wage cause they're all hurting right now. Win-Win. If you want to get a nice place that doesn't need more than paint and carpet, well then yeah plan on spending $45k+ outright.

The downriver areas of Lincoln Park, Allen Park, Brownstown, Wyandotte, Southgate... All safe neighborhoods for the most part, so you can buy a shit house for $10-20k, put another $10-20k into it, and you have a nice place. You just have to bid on the forclosures... or find someone who is desperate to unload their house. There's lots of people who get into developing real estate, and run out of money so they need to unload the project, materials and all.

Not to mention... have you seen what I've done to this place? I wouldn't buy a $90k house and fuck it up like I have this one... lol... This is like driving with your learners permit. You don't take out Dad's Mustang, you drive the Geo around for a while first. lol

l
Not to mention... have you seen what I've done to this place? I wouldn't buy a $90k house and fuck it up like I have this one... lol... This is like driving with your learners permit. You don't take out Dad's Mustang, you drive the Geo around for a while first. lol

:laughing: Fuckin classic.

silver hawaiian

Veteran
Downriver is decent [enough], decent houses in Madison Heights are going for $25k, Warren, .. No question about availability..

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
Let the buyer beware.

10-20k for a house? That's the price of a used car. Anything that cheap is going to come with its own set of problems. Close to the city? May not even have plumbing and electric left in it. How about security?

Real estate is not a short term investment, certainly not now. Lakefront seasonal seems nice to me. I know what those types of place go for around here and the prices are still not bad. And when they're good, they're good. You'll have the sellers over a barrel. Consider your long term goals and determine if your current place can still meet them. Farming is not easy. A farmers life is about overcoming adversity. Hard work gives good rewards. Eventually.

Moving = time/energy. Staying = time/energy.

Location diversification is good too.

in michigan there are a million houses for under 30k that are not bad at all just forclosures.... molds a huge issue. who knows how many future problems it will cause....

D

DHF

Mold`s been around since the dawn of time and it ain`t goin nowhere rest assured.....The only thing on earth that`s more of a nuisance is cockroaches , and they`ll BOTH be here after nuclear holocaust.....so.....

Whadda we do ?.....Adapt or perish.....Control environment.....Create laboratory conditions..Raise your own cuts...Quarantine clones from elsewhere till they`ve been dunked in shit ta kill bugs and molds/mildews.....

Work your shit....Don`t let it work you....Be PRO active....not RE active....

NEVER been a better time to aquire real estate in ANY state , just some hit worse than others from this bullshit economy , but guaranteed 10 yrs or so down the road things`ll turn around and everywhere that`s fallen by the wayside will have been absorbed and turned into something else.......bet on it.....

Passive income for retirement has ALWAYS been either stock market or real estate based , but real estate will always continue to dominate in the long run cuz they ain`t makin no more of it......

Wish I could`ve found a basement ta grow in that DIDN`T have water stained moldy ass concrete block walls in all them yrs , but in the real world yas do your homework and dial your shit....every aspect.....Dial your shit....

I see the intestinal fortitude and I KNOW what you`re made of Bobbles , so sinkin was never an option .....what don`t kill you makes yas stronger.....life lessons in accelerated mode growin for production....Handle it.....

Peace....Freds....:ying:.....

Last edited:

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey buddy see if my video I just uploaded works on your end...if you get some down time!

Hang in their bro, things will turn around for you! Sorry I got cut off from you but Verizon has more dead spots here on the coast ...well actually two big ones and I hit one talking to you today. I just didn't hang up suddenly.

bobblehead

Veteran
I'm good. I just got my lab tests back, and the USD scored a 25%!!! and the ChemD got a 19.5%... I hope the StrawDD makes the cut in a couple weeks when I have her tested... But if not I know what I'll be growing a lot of. Do you know what you get paid for meds that test @ 25%? :D

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
A lot of papah boo boo? 25% woot!

I'm going to get mine tested as well.....once it's done...now back to trying to get a YouTube video posted....

G

Groseph

I hope your right DHF...but I think recovery of any RE investments will be a long long way off. In terms of selling after appreciation.. I can no longer think of my mortgaged house an investment..other then the shelter it provides. Passive income... yes so long as one gets em cheap, paid outright..and turns them into immediate cash flow.

My worries are as things get economically worse is that many extended families (no jobs) will start moving in with one another resulting in vacant rentals..the days of immediate family households no more. Furthermore.. property taxes will out speed any type of growth as cities try to stay afloat.

Any savings for me now go into precious metals..the physical stuff bullion. They are going to continue to outperform all asset classes as our paper currency crumbles from constant debasement. They are not passive income....but due to make enormous gains. Buy and hold fellas...acquire real money.

Might want to add that into Bobbleheads Real Estate Empire plan if your not already hip bobble. Shits getting real out there.. its time to position ourselves for harder times. Not a bad time to stock a pantry (non-perishables) ..just by buying more food at todays prices can increase one's wealth compare to what others pay into the future.

truck on... or as DHF would say .Adapt or perish...... :tiphat: couldnt be more true.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
When my USD is big enough to flower and I have some clones I will get it tested as well. I think I know what I have to get into flower as well.

Is the USD a hard cloner strain, or not?

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
RE> Is the USD a hard cloner strain, or not?

IC ....we had NO problem cloning it, we had 100% success with any cut we took, damn easy!

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Keep the chin up bobble, thats a major shit storm your dealing with but I can tell your doing your best, a lot of folk would have given up ages ago. You have great mental strength!

Nice one on the USD, that's awesome!

Stay Up
HGO

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Feel it for you mate, that's some bullshit with the mold but I gotta 2nd 100g's sentiments mate You have great mental strength! and you come across as very focused... not a quiter.... I dunno what you'll end up choosing to do but ultimately anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger ;)

25% on the USD is just nutz! Nice job on that cut.

megayields

ICMag Donor
Veteran
It is available in clone only. Basicly you gotta know someone real well.

I think Bobble said earlier on this thread Ganesh won't be selling anymore of this in seed form.

bobblehead

Veteran
I hope your right DHF...but I think recovery of any RE investments will be a long long way off. In terms of selling after appreciation.. I can no longer think of my mortgaged house an investment..other then the shelter it provides. Passive income... yes so long as one gets em cheap, paid outright..and turns them into immediate cash flow.

My worries are as things get economically worse is that many extended families (no jobs) will start moving in with one another resulting in vacant rentals..the days of immediate family households no more. Furthermore.. property taxes will out speed any type of growth as cities try to stay afloat.

Any savings for me now go into precious metals..the physical stuff bullion. They are going to continue to outperform all asset classes as our paper currency crumbles from constant debasement. They are not passive income....but due to make enormous gains. Buy and hold fellas...acquire real money.

Might want to add that into Bobbleheads Real Estate Empire plan if your not already hip bobble. Shits getting real out there.. its time to position ourselves for harder times. Not a bad time to stock a pantry (non-perishables) ..just by buying more food at todays prices can increase one's wealth compare to what others pay into the future.

truck on... or as DHF would say .Adapt or perish...... :tiphat: couldnt be more true.

What savings? lol... The government owns my soul, and every extra cent I get goes into this grow...

I strongly disagree with you about buying precious metals. Currently the price is ridiculously inflated. Real estate is the opposite, severely depressed. I agree with you that you're not going to unload your house for a profit in the current economy... There are a lot of people who move home sure... But there's also lots of people who are being foreclosed on or simply walking away from their underwater mortgage on a daily basis. Not all of them are moving home.

The house doesn't have to sit vacant... It depends on how motivated the landlord is to fill the space. I mentioned that I am considering making some house adult living facilities. This mean that going into remodeling, I will make everything handicap accessible, super wide doorways, lower counter tops, main living quarters on the main floor... B/c of the increasing age of our population, adult care and hospice are booming. You have to follow some laws and jump through a few hoops, but I'm talking about collecting $10k a month from the insurance companies on a 4 bedroom house, mkay? You could always qualify for section 8... but I'd rather not... ha ha...

Some people prefer to lock the house up and pay the taxes, not having their shit tore up while they wait for sunnier days...

When my USD is big enough to flower and I have some clones I will get it tested as well. I think I know what I have to get into flower as well.

Is the USD a hard cloner strain, or not?

You and Mega had better let me know how your tests go. Best of luck. USD is a breeze to clone... She's one of those plants that''ll clone in 5-7 days if the conditions are right.

Keep the chin up bobble, thats a major shit storm your dealing with but I can tell your doing your best, a lot of folk would have given up ages ago. You have great mental strength!

Nice one on the USD, that's awesome!

Stay Up
HGO

Thanks bro. I'm telling you Shiva has been testing me...

Feel it for you mate, that's some bullshit with the mold but I gotta 2nd 100g's sentiments mate You have great mental strength! and you come across as very focused... not a quiter.... I dunno what you'll end up choosing to do but ultimately anything that doesn't kill you makes you stronger ;)

25% on the USD is just nutz! Nice job on that cut.

Thanks bro, sometimes I just need to be reminded of who I am. I could never give the house back, it would go against my character... I don't care if I do end up paying full price even, cause the money is fake. I've just been losing sight of that b/c I haven't had enough of it. ha ha....

insane results! is that USD clone only or are there seeds floating around?

Even if you had the seeds... it's a megapolyhybrid. Translation: mine is unique.