What's new

Bob Lazar

igrowone

Veteran
been reading more on what David Grusch has to say about the UFO cover up capers
and this relates to the Bob Lazar thread by that Lazar was saying some things that maybe weren't so different
I had seen Bob as being as sketchy as hell, and he really is pretty sketchy
but the thought crossed my mind if you wanted to hire a tech guy that not many people would believe if he decided to go public
then Bob would be a pretty good fit
I'm really looking forward to that congressional committee 'investigation'

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is sketchy about Bob? The fact that his claims that the US Government attempts to erase him are turning out to be true?

Over the last 5 or 6 years, more people and evidence has come forward supporting Bob's story. And with the exception of one thing he claimed and later retracted, his story hasn't changed once in almost 40 years.

igrowone

Veteran
What is sketchy about Bob? The fact that his claims that the US Government attempts to erase him are turning out to be true?

Over the last 5 or 6 years, more people and evidence has come forward supporting Bob's story. And with the exception of one thing he claimed and later retracted, his story hasn't changed once in almost 40 years.
his actual academics don't match his claims
been involved in some businesses that didn't seem to be on the up and up
though to be fair I really don't care much about that if there's truth to the ufo claims he's made
and this latest reveal does corroborate his statements to a degree
my point was those who hired him might have seen him as easy to discredit
I'm more about what's been hidden then the personalities

Shua1991

The man doesn't know what he's talking about. He's a fraud.

Dig into his history. He lived near groom lake and ran a brothel(he was a pimp), his whores and himself frequented the local watering holes, one was the stomping grounds of the employees of the site(stealth aviation/ drone technicians). He built a rapport(or blackmailed) several workers within the s4/groom lake compound/facility.

They told him about the flight tests(drones) and he recorded them and was eventually caught. He released his tell all with George Knapp after he was caught.

He's been wrong more than he has been proven correct.

‐-----------------------------------------------------------

Even though he's a blowhard, and a supporter of both Trump and Hillary Clinton (yes, politically he's got deficits) I trust the analytical approach to solving the UFO phenomenon used by
"Jack Sarfatti".

He believes in remote viewing(probably bullshit, like 99% bullshit IMHO) and believes the mentalist/trickster named Uri Gellar(who tricked the fucking CIA into paying him for mentalism LOL) who got proven a fruad by James Randi, so there's that.

All this aside, his physics based analysis seems spot on, given the evidence.

He is also the inspiration for "Doc" in "Back To The Future"

Pt 2

Here's a primer for Jack, he's known about this since the 70's and worked with some of the top researchers(public facing) on the subject.

Here he describes his model/hypothesis as opposed to Bob lazar, it's obvious who knows what.

Last edited: