What's new

Bob Lazar

hellfire

Phil's dead now and his autopsy photos look like they've been scrubbed from the internet. I saw them a few years back and what his wife said about the choke rings around his neck is true. So if we want to take threats of prison or death as things backing up claims...anyway

Yes there's a lot of disinformation in UFO culture. See Richard Doty. As far as Phil goes I am more interested in what he had to say about underground bases than aliens. Which are very real and have unclassified documentation going back to the late 60s on the projects to build them and technology used to make them.

Horselover Fat

Veteran
It might be my confirmation biases, but I 100% believe he is telling the truth.

If you can watch the Joe Rogan interview with Bob Lazar. Then watch the interview with Cmdr. David Fravor.

If they are lying, they are unbelievably convincing.

I'll check it out. I really did feel like he believes in what he says. If he is a liar he is very good at it. It's just that the part of the story where he gets to work on the alien tech doesn't really make any sense. It sounds like a psychosis. It's so bizzarre it seems implausible it could be real. If he is such a good liar he would make up a better story. It really is a very good documentary.

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'll check it out. I really did feel like he believes in what he says. If he is a liar he is very good at it. It's just that the part of the story where he gets to work on the alien tech doesn't really make any sense. It sounds like a psychosis. It's so bizzarre it seems implausible it could be real. If he is such a good liar he would make up a better story. It really is a very good documentary.

If you go back and watch his old documentary, you should get a decent understanding of how the gravity drive works. I found it on amazon prime believe it or not.

The propulsion system doesn't break any laws of physics. The only reason why we can't recreate this propulsion technology ourselves is simply due to our limitations in material sciences. We'll get there, it's just going to take quite a while. Bob's guess is 100 years.

When you watch the Cmdr. Frevor interview, and Jeremy Corbell keeps talking about the "tic tac" actively jamming his radar, I'd be willing to bet that's an artifact of the gravity drive.

With the recent discovery of gravity being a wave, in my mind, it makes the engine 100% feasible. And the behavior of the objects as witnessed by Cmdr. Frevor are easily explained by gravity being a wave and being able to be directed in specific directions.

You really need to watch his old video. It's really cool when you wrap your brain around it.

Can you tell i'm a science geek by how enthralled I am with this engine? :laughing:

Horselover Fat

Veteran
I'll look into it. I didn't mean the actual tech (the documentary didn't say much about it), but the story seems implausible. Anyway... aliens absolutely exist, but wether they have been here or not is unknown. I have a bias too ofc and it leads me to think Lazar is most likely either nuts or a liar, but I can't really rule out him telling the truth either.

St. Phatty

about people's physics claims e.g. Bob Lazar

we all exist in the Newtonian Universe.

whatever it is, someone who knows their STEM should be able to explain it CLEARLY.

in most cases, they can also jerry-rig a rough prototype

e.g. ion propulsion - hydrolysis is easy, then you just need a STRONG electric field to accelerate the ions.

though if you put H+ & OH- ions in strong electric field, they will go in opposite directions. so you need one of them - in this case, OH- - to be much heavier.

then it's a matter of measuring the force gained from the ion acceleration.

i still haven't gotten a straight answer of what Lazar's innovation was. though i haven't spent much time looking.

igrowone

Veteran
seems the military is releasing more UFO encounter info these days
the latest from 2017 or so
UFOs the size of suitcases, and silver in color
that's a new one, but they change all the time, scarcely 2 sightings the same

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran

whatever it is, someone who knows their STEM should be able to explain it CLEARLY.

e.g. ion propulsion - hydrolysis is easy, then you just need a STRONG electric field to accelerate the ions.

though if you put H+ & OH- ions in strong electric field, they will go in opposite directions. so you need one of them - in this case, OH- - to be much heavier.

i still haven't gotten a straight answer of what Lazar's innovation was. though i haven't spent much time looking.

I do have a pretty good understanding of STEM. That's why I'm so freaking excited by this thing.

I'll dig up a link to his original movie. It's cheesy. But he does it explain how it works pretty well. If you have Prime you can watch it. Otherwise you might have to pay a couple of bucks.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/B074PBCQ46/ref=atv_hm_hom_1_c_iEgOEZ_2_1

big315smooth

mama tried
Veteran
all these years later their still keeping an eye on him when him and corbell did that doc few back all the top agencies raided them. bob is real smart put a rocket on a bike at 18 and car by early 20s. some think he snuck a chunk of that 115 out the lab. hope they make contact soon i wouldnt mind giving their stash a try

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran

I travelled down the wormhole of theoretical physics with Niel Degrasse Tyson last night (via youtube) as well as a couple of others. (Youtube really is amazing, ya know?)

I came across a guy named Alcubierre who in 1994 theorized that with anti matter and a gravity generator, it would be possible to travel faster than light by compressing gravity in front of a warp bubble and decompressing it behind to provide "propulsion". The space inside the warp bubble would be unmoving, meaning you would feel no acceleration.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcubierre_drive

He came up with this 5 years after Bob Lazar unveiled he was working on alien technology that utilized a type of gravity propulsion system. :jawdrop:

GOT_BUD?

ICMag Donor
Veteran
He has hand drawn pictures of what he claims he saw. Those are all over the net. But nothing like technical drawings exist that I have seen.

But a picture?

Best I can find is this.

picture.php

igrowone

Veteran
thread seems paused at the moment
so let's look at things from the skeptics view point, if you want to call it science skepticism comes along for the ride
the key claim is the US government got its paws on some actual UFOs
ok, so is this a one off situation?
the US is a big country, but as a world percentage of land mass not so much
the US government did what no one else has done?
or are there other of the beasts inside the various world government's area 51s
catching the only UFO ever caught seems less plausible

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
One thing before I start... is his name pronounced "laser"?

Because if it's not Buck Rogers quality I'm not sure if it's worth it.

Gry

Veteran
I believe the thread to be appropriate and timely, and expect to see and hear a good deal more on the
subject in the near future.

X

xavier7995

thread seems paused at the moment
so let's look at things from the skeptics view point, if you want to call it science skepticism comes along for the ride
the key claim is the US government got its paws on some actual UFOs
ok, so is this a one off situation?
the US is a big country, but as a world percentage of land mass not so much
the US government did what no one else has done?
or are there other of the beasts inside the various world government's area 51s
catching the only UFO ever caught seems less plausible

Let's argue;)

One has to assume that whatever beings are pretty smart if they wound up here. If there were just random probes being tossed out there we would have seen them while they would not have seen us, assuming they came near us. The USA kicked ass for a long time, makes sense that a smart being would show the most interest in the dominant nation.

Edit: crap, bungled the second line of my argument and it wasn't a good one.

igrowone

Veteran
Let's argue;)

One has to assume that whatever beings are pretty smart if they wound up here. If there were just random probes being tossed out there we would have seen them while they would not have seen us, assuming they came near us. The USA kicked ass for a long time, makes sense that a smart being would show the most interest in the dominant nation.

Edit: crap, bungled the second line of my argument and it wasn't a good one.
i am not a UFO skeptic per se, there's a good deal of evidence that there's something going on
i am skeptical that these are alien space ships
they are too weird, unpredictable, and whatever other strange that can be thrown in there
and they're old, very old, been around forever
a NASA researcher found that the incidence of UFO sightings was about the same in Roman times as it is today
point being that not much progress happens in figuring them out, game for the very patient