What's new

BM-504's, Trainwreck X Chem DD

oregon_guy

Thanks Uncle,
That chamber works good but I need to make some more vent holes for the next go round.

I took the plants out for a look see tonight and snapped a couple pics:

This one is getting close to being finished. I will probably chop it at around the 60 day mark. Not a huge yeilder but what is there is solid plump buds down the entire plant.

picture.php

Pics just don't do this plant any justice. This one looks killer, it will end up being a very nice yeilder. I would love to see what this one would do under a 600 or 1K light.

picture.php

:joint:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good my bro,i can't wait to start my breeding experiments,can't wait to see your upgrades!!thankfully i love to tinker,i have a list of improvements for the kitchen and workshop,and house in general,heck i dont even have a wife and my honey do list is huge!!

oregon_guy

looking good my bro,i can't wait to start my breeding experiments,can't wait to see your upgrades!!thankfully i love to tinker,i have a list of improvements for the kitchen and workshop,and house in general,heck i dont even have a wife and my honey do list is huge!!

Lol Uncle,
Yeah my hd lists keep me busy sometimes. I can't wait to see you start your pollen chucking experiements either. I am really interested on how those JB's turn out for you.

The better half got a new Nikon D60 for her birthday, I got new grow equipment for my birthday. I made out like a fat rat on that deal lol. So I was playing around with the new toy tonight and snapped a couple more pics.

TW #1: There were a couple of very late nanners come out on this one. Nothing serious and they don't appear to contain any pollen. This one is getting the chop in a couple of days.

picture.php

TW #2: This one is the star in my flower tent. I can't get over how nice this one looks. Still has awhile to go yet.

picture.php

picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice,hope you let wifey play in the tent since you play with the camera.tw 2 is looking good my friend,the jb are alittle slow to sprout,looks like only 6for 10

oregon_guy

Hey BM bro, how's it going? I havent seen you around for awhile. Glad to see you back!!! It has been a real pleasure growing these genetics. The #2 pheno is just kicking ass. I harvested the #1 today, I chopped her at 59 days I think. I did not think that I would get that great of a yeild but all the lower side buds are solid fat nugs. I might pull a zip out of this one after all. Can you give us any insight as to which pheno's these might be?

Uncle,
Glad to hear that you got 6 of those JB's anyway. They have been listed on the boo for quite awhile now, I was wondering how fresh the beans would be. I hope that you get a chance to make some f2's from them.

oregon_guy

Uncle, heading over to your thread next lol. I threw some pollen on a branch of the #2 plant. The seeds should be mature in that one around the 27th of this month.

oregon_guy

I had to do some work to the number 2 plant tonight. The buds were getting too heavy and I ended up tying up all branches:

picture.php

picture.php

The #1 plant is on its second day of drying. Can't wait to try these out.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bro, im sooo sorry to here of your heavy bud problems!!!! remember,only you can cause floppy bud syndrome!!!

oregon_guy

reverev313 & mdanzig,
Thanks for stopping by and the nice comments. Good karma to you both!!

Lol Uncle, I am not complaining about the heavy buds whatsoever. Getting ready to chop the second pheno this weekend.

The first pheno has been curing for about a week. An early test of her has an almost a fruity aroma, a very smooth draw and execellent taste. The effect is a bad ass creeper. It takes a good 20 minutes to reach full effect after smoking. It might be the the longest creeper I have had. Will see what its like in another week or so but I am quite impressed thus far.

picture.php

oregon_guy

Thanks Uncle, I will do some more testing this weekend at a 2 week cure.

I pulled 200+ beans from 2 lower branches of the #2 pheno. They are in the drying process right now.

Trainwreck X ChemD X Afghani

picture.php

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice report OG
Glad your happy with the results.
#2 sorta looks like the Arcata TW mom..... needs lots of help holding up the buds.
Should be an easy trim job.
The give away for the ATW pheno is a bit of a menthol taste.
Nice looking beans...should make for some happy folks.
Looking forward to some more smoke reports.
I'll be on a fishing vacation over the holidays and new year but have computer access where I'll be drinking mucho cervesas and smoking local stuff...which aint to bad but not like my stuff at home.

Stay safe
BM

oregon_guy

Hi BM, yeah I sampled a little more of the #1 tonight. I am very impressed so far, I think with another week cure I will be able to do a better test. Well that and I need to clean my glass so I can actually taste something in it.

I hope you have a great vacation bro!!

oregon_guy

I don't believe I have shown these yet but I kept cuts of both males and the 2 different female phenos. I flowered them all out at about 6 inches or so and did an open pollination of the 4 plants. Looks like the pollen took so I should end up with plenty of f2's to play with.

picture.php

:deadxmas:

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
so you got beans of the cross to afghani and f2s? good job on these OG,looking forward to the sssdh x kali

Latest posts

Latest posts