What's new

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the plants in the 1sq ft cfl cab after the seventh week of flowering.

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 49 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab shortly after the end of it's tenth week of flowering.

Lady G1 x Sour Diesel IBL

Day 71 Flower

cflwhitecab_8thrun_day71f_03_lg1sd_in_cab_lights_off.jpg cflwhitecab_8thrun_day71f_04_lg1sd_in_cab_closeup02_lights_off.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Chop time! Wet/dry weights coming soon.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the cfl scrog cab after it's third week of flowering.

Nevilles Haze x Mango (Plant 3)

Day 21 Flower

cflscrogcab_9thrun_day21f_02_nhxm3_closeup01.jpg

MrCopyZ

1sq ft cfl cab

As far as I can tell their are very few leaves on this plant.
How do you feel that has been effecting bud growth?

B

Bag

seems ya tamed that haze , guess we will see in a week or 2 , interesting for sure. im guessing 55 grams on the ladygsd, the sisters seem to have some nugg looking good, hard to see in there, cant wait to see some dry sister nugs. nice updates as usual blynx !!

Terpene

I love the smell of cannabis in the morning
Veteran
That Neville's is flowering FAST, I was expecting at least 4 weeks before pistils...

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
that nevhaze x mango is really blowin up in there blynx. how long does she flower for? that Lady G1 x SD looks like some nice flower.. good looking calyx on her. def wanna know how she smokes :)

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
1sq ft cfl cab

As far as I can tell their are very few leaves on this plant.
How do you feel that has been effecting bud growth?

A lot of the strains I grow are low leaf/high calyx ratio on the buds and it doesn't affect their growth. It's in their genetics to grow that way.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
that nevhaze x mango is really blowin up in there blynx. how long does she flower for? that Lady G1 x SD looks like some nice flower.. good looking calyx on her. def wanna know how she smokes

I ran the Nevilles Haze x Mango over 90 days on it's run from seed. I'm aiming for around 90 days on this run.

The Lady G1 x SD IBL is one of my favorite smokes. Nice complex spicey taste with a hint of diesel. It hits you quick and hard from the diesel but the high is a soaring head high.

Here's one I had growing under HID and recently chopped.

Lady G1 x SD IBL

Day 69 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Blynx: do you have any of the sherry crosses running or plan to run? Everytime i go through my tin of genetics i always stop and imagine lol. That LadyG1 x SD looks nice love the way her flowers look and a hell of a nice resin production :respect:

NEG978

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Blynx: do you have any of the sherry crosses running or plan to run? Everytime i go through my tin of genetics i always stop and imagine lol. That LadyG1 x SD looks nice love the way her flowers look and a hell of a nice resin production

NEG978

I ran a Sherry x SD IBL for about a year or so before I lost her during a tear down years ago. It was a tasty plant that had a high that you could feel in your face when you smoked it. I know that sounds weird, but if you've ever smoked a strain that does that to you, then you will know what I'm talking about.

If you are looking for seeds to pop I would highly recommend the Sherry x SD IBL.

Here's some Sherry x SD IBL I grew.

Sherry x SD IBL

Day 68 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's a couple Sherry x SD IBL clones in homemade grow bags. They each yielded over an oz apiece.

Sherry x SD IBL

Day 69 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

Bag can tell you his experiences with Sherry x SD IBL. IIRC it was one of his favorite strains that he grew.

B

Bag

damn those sherry d pics put chills down my spine, ne if ya got those beans just grow them already, its top shelf smoke, has great buzz and superb flavor with above average yeilds, its a win win win . the look on peoples face when they take the first hit is well worth finding space to grow a few beans. it isnt goto sleep indica weed, and its not the most ring yer bell sativa, its a great hybrid that ya never ever get tired of smoking cause it tastes so damn good and has a happy the world is great today buzz. its a very special cross for sure.i hope to be puffing some soon, my buddy has some in flower now.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Have you run Casey Jones under cfl before Blynx?

No.

Years ago I started one Casey Jones seed from a Head seed pack I bought. I got a male and collected pollen from it and have used it in a bunch of crosses I chucked.

I was gifted a Casey Jones cut (not Shmoes) and only ran it a couple times under HID. I made F2s and haven't really run it since. Not even sure if I have a cut of it around anymore lol

Here's some F2s from the seeds I made grown out by someone else a couple years ago

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
that SherryD x SD looks so good!!! Hefty colas for sure with a real nice resin count. Once i have room these will be next on the list for sure. thanks for the pics blynx she looks delightful!

NEG978

MrCopyZ

The last run of outdoor ladies I grew made me feel it in my face. This is pretty common with mexican schwag IME

Such a wonderful buzz that is...

Latest posts

Latest posts