What's new

Blynx's 1 sqft CFL cab & other CFL micro cabs

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the cfl scrog cab after it's first week of veg.

Since the plant is already larger to begin with and it's a sativa, it's also the first day of flowering.

Nevilles Haze x Mango (Plant 3)

Day 07 Veg/00 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

:joint:

hush

Señor Member
Veteran
Wow man, I'm surprised you let it veg for 7 days... That thing is going to explode in there! I can't wait to see how you pull it off, as you undoubtedly will.

C

cyber echo

Happy holidays blynx !
Always nice to pass by ur thread.
Damn that micro sativa looks like a tall order, hope it doesnt overgrow on ya !
Cheers

B

Bag

nevmango3 for the win , this is gonna be interesting to say the least, i think he did right , let roots take for a week then flip , should fill in nicely. hope yer holidays went well blynx .

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the plants in the 1sq ft cfl cab after the fifth week of flowering.

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 35 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab after the end of it's eighth week of flowering.

Lady G1 x Sour Diesel IBL

Day 56 Flower

cflwhitecab_8thrun_day56f_03_lg1sd_in_cab_lights_off.jpg cflwhitecab_8thrun_day56f_04_lg1sd_in_cab_closeup02_lights_off.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the cfl scrog cab after it's first week of flowering.

Nevilles Haze x Mango (Plant 3)

Day 07 Flower

cflscrogcab_9thrun_day07f_02_nhxm3_closeup01.jpg

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here are the plants in the 1sq ft cfl cab after the sixth week of flowering.

1sq ft cfl cab

Day 42 Flower

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

majortom9

Maybe this has been covered, and I'm sure its something that is specific to different soil blends plant age etc...but what would be a good starting point for watering with no drainage holes? 30 or 40% water to total medium volume? Gonna try no drain containers, maybe 2 liter bottles. Prolly put a small rubber plug in the bottoms just as a safety net. Runoff raises humidity a bit too much in my experience.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe this has been covered, and I'm sure its something that is specific to different soil blends plant age etc...but what would be a good starting point for watering with no drainage holes? 30 or 40% water to total medium volume? Gonna try no drain containers, maybe 2 liter bottles. Prolly put a small rubber plug in the bottoms just as a safety net. Runoff raises humidity a bit too much in my experience.

I go by weight of the container not a measurement of water.
Feel how heavy the container is when it is 'dry'. Then add water til it feels 'heavy' lol. That's really all I've ever done with no drainage holes.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here's the 11" x 11" cfl cab after the end of it's ninth week of flowering.

Lady G1 x Sour Diesel IBL

Day 63 Flower

cflwhitecab_8thrun_day63f_03_lg1sd_in_cab_lights_off.jpg cflwhitecab_8thrun_day63f_04_lg1sd_in_cab_closeup02_lights_off.jpg

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got any of the abxmss or mssxab in the line up for the next round of flower?

Not for a cfl grow.

I have an MSS x Abusive in flower atm. It was under my second HID and was going slow. I just moved it to the main area couple days ago. I'll get a pic of it and throw it into yer thread.

I just pulled two (katsu bubba kush x sd ibl) x (nevilles haze x mango) and a pbsd4 x (nevilles haze x mango) that were going from seed. Getting ready to do the first clone run with them.

Dr 4 four

She looks like she's about ready to come down.

Been meaning to ask ya Blynx, but always forgetting. :joint: What ever happened to the PBSD4 AF that you were working on many moons ago?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
She looks like she's about ready to come down.

Been meaning to ask ya Blynx, but always forgetting. :joint: What ever happened to the PBSD4 AF that you were working on many moons ago?

The seeds are still sitting in my shoebox of seeds lol.
I pretty much put the AF breeding on permanent hold after I quickly figured out AF's weren't for me.