What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 spring time fun

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Lucas is well covered in almost all my threads, have a read through. Or do a search lots of threads covering lucus formula.

Alrighty guys again thank you for all the great comments, much humbled by this!

Ok well I proly shodda used those mater cages this go about, as the fruit is to heavy for the branches frick! ppm is down to 940. ph went up to 6.2.I'll end up topping the rez up on the weekend with some more of the same goodness!!

few quick shotsof the garden

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

future garden:smoweed:

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

Carboy

Have enjoyed reading thru your journals. Lots of great info and excellent photography for an added bonus !!
Sorry in advance if any of these questions have been asked and i missed.
What size air pump are you using? Also airstones, the damn ones i've used are almost disposable --- any of them better than the other?
What variety do we have going in this grow?

Take care --------- Carboy

Blunt_69

Veteran
Heelo everyone welcome to day 31 in flower!!!hope everyone had a great weekend

alita airhose is the best i have seen for non clogging issues.. I just use air strips, the rock ones and replace every grow. I use elite duel output fish air pumps, the best on the market.

some updates for you viewing public!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy peeps! let me know what cha think!?!?!?!?

One Love 731

Veteran
Lol, wow, lol. That was my exact reaction when I came in to see the latest pictures. This coming week I will be placing an order for the rest of my needed supply's. Then I will flower my 18 over due 6'ers lucas, drip and 50 siblings organic soil and teas. hopefully by this next weekend I will be touching base. I tested my brown water today (uncovered canal water) it was 7ph 200ppm. is there any reason why it would not work? it is 1-2 miles from the base of the canyon were it is diverted from the river (mostly snow run off) My tap water is 8+ ph and 350+ ppm, I have been filtering it through a Mr. Clean spotless rinse filter. Thanks for all you do, the new pictures elevated my mood back to were it needs to be. Karma, One Love

BigGreen

Veteran
Lookin kick ass Them things are gonna be huge. Very frosty I want to play with one of them and roll it around like play do sounds fun. Great grow keep it up

Blunt_69

Veteran
Hey guys!!! thanks for checking in!! Welcome to home of the huge nugs....day 35 flower! Im damn freking happy with nug size outta 10 day veg...I might just do that again!

I actually typed up a whole post almost ready to hit "submit" and my stupid computer crashes.....bah... needless to say i didnt post the hugeness I had for ya'all!!

Happy everyones enjoying the springtime fun, I have stopped feeding and will run diluted nutrient regiment untill the weekend, when i will dump and flush. To date this will be the first real flush of the system this round. PPM are sitting a 940 ph 6.1.

but enough of my babble.... heres a few shots of the garden nugs are nice and tight, no airy bullshit this round..

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoy guys and rep to everyone I can rep at the moment!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
Yes this is a 6 week strain...i can push it 7 but I dont like the high.... it's mega couchlock when it goes 7-8 weeks.....

Asil

Nice Grow Blunt. This is the3 first time I read thru one of you your grows. Outstanding job. I can't believe the size of those colas. What starin is that? So you think you will get a 70 day turn around from clone to harvest?
Just a side note you stated you run the lucas formula, as i am, he has two recommend doses one for veg and one for bloom. If I under stand you correctly you run 100% veg dose 0-5-10 until your plants are 6", Then you switch to the bloom,0-8-16? Hope I stated this correctly. My little ones are almost two weeks from sprout. One week ago I added 1/4 dose of veg formula. The growth explosion amazed me. I want to bump it to have strength but don't want to fry them. Any suggestions? Also I just read a couple of you other logs, truly amazing you got your system dailed in. Great show!

Carboy

woooohooo!!! Just picked up a killer deal.. 1000w HPS will be retired next round...

Picked up two 600HPS for the price of 130$ a piece with bulbs in cases. So going to be adding 200W of extra spread and power to the room!!Should allow me to really fill out the edges of the grow now! and reduce the heat. should be interesting!! pictures to follow!

How many watts are you running per square foot now?

To One Love you replied:

One Love 731 - thanks bud, Im looking forward to the new flavours as well!! this NL is aways killer, both in taste and weight.

So to the ones asking what strain, i assume NL is the correct answer.
I've never had NL do like you gottem going. Is it possible to share the seed source? (Gotta be the seed --- couldn't be me !! LOL)

Great job. For sure, one of the best i've seen vicariously. Thanks for the front row seat.

Take care ------- Carboy

Blunt_69

Veteran
Asil
One week ago I added 1/4 dose of veg formula. The growth explosion amazed me. I want to bump it to have strength but don't want to fry them. Any suggestions?
wait for decent internodel growth(side branching), and they shoud be fine for 5/10.

Carboy

How many watts are you running per square foot now?

28.57 watts per sqaure foot.

after light upgrade

34.28 watts per sqare foot.

Its a poor way to judge, becuase light penatration is the important factor. My 1 K is in a enclosed shade mounted horiantal, the light is never furthur away then 1.5 2 feet.

GreenForce - thanks man, harvest is geting near...... can't wait... im outta fresh herb...

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks great. How long do you flush for? Do you use plain ph'd water or do you use an additive? Karma, One Love.

Latest posts

Latest posts