What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 spring time fun

Carboy

.... I got way more then i thought.....lol

If it's not too personal of a question, could we put a number to that??

Great concise journal and grow.
And if there was a "Hempy" award for photog , you'd win that hands down.

A tip of the hat ------- Carboy

C

cellardweller

.... I got way more then i thought

and this is a problem because??? :laughing:
great job man!

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
As always I dont post total amount harvested. Lets just say that what your looking at is about an 1/8 of total havest. My system achieves over 2 P per harvest. I filled all of my jars, including the backup ones I dont normally fill. There was alot because it's SOOO dense, and heavy... The nugs dried are huge and dank

Blunt_69

Veteran
picture.php

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!1

One Love 731

Veteran
Blunt's the man

Blunt's the man

Judging from your track record I'm guessing this next run already looks beautiful, the hydroten looks a little dirty though:moon:. Karma, One Love

Hey blunt hope everything going ok with the magic show. Can't wait for the next update those ladies are going to be massive.
Take it easy

Sleepy

Veteran
As always I dont post total amount harvested. Lets just say that what your looking at is about an 1/8 of total havest. My system achieves over 2 P per harvest. I filled all of my jars, including the backup ones I dont normally fill. There was alot because it's SOOO dense, and heavy... The nugs dried are huge and dank

damn...

awesome...

can't wait to see some pics, blunt!:yoinks:

i hate it whe you have to buy more curing vessels!!

Blunt_69

Veteran
shit thanks for reminding me sleepy!!! see.... now im smoking the crone i forgot to post the damn cured pics.... no problem i still have al the larger buds...heres a few of the mid to bigger...cam is dead took really shitty pics... I'll be back with more!!!!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

BigGreen

Veteran
Very nice Blunt. It kinda teases me I have roughly 50 days to go and Im getting low on my stash. Kick ass grow man

Blunt_69

Veteran
hehehe, thanks guys!!! KUSH IS IN DA HOUSE!!!!! Just finsihing up an experimental round and its KUSH time for the late summer..

One Love 731

Veteran
What kind of kush will ya be runnin? I just got some mosca c99 and sonic fly to give a try next to the cheese and Himalayan gold in coco, ebb & flo trays. gona run 6k flowering and 1-2k veg. I am waiting for your new thread, hope all is well. Karma, One Love

Blunt_69

Veteran
lol... you guys must think im a real clueless when its strain related questions!!lol I never post excact information.. Well thats because 90% of the time,I dont know where my cuts come from.. I do not buy seeds, as I live in the kingdom of High quality Marijuanna.. Good cuts are not hard to come by..Most people that I know give them away freely(im a firm beliver in Karma, which always returns ten fold) Usually they(thepeople) also receive them via cut...

So I go off what i am told.. It's Kush. What type?? dont know?? have i seen it in full flower???Yes, looks killer. Pictures?? nope not yet but when i start growing it maybe one of you can tell me what type it is!! You can bet, i will try to grow it as fat as i can!!!

I know there is a shitload of diesle clones waiting for me, just gotta go get em....6 of them to be excat!!lol

Cheese... That is a strain a really want to try.. Remo talks about it in a few of his videos. Whats good shit to him, is good shit to me.... so... good luck with that strain, it's the bomb!!

ps

On a side note. WHat a cool video of bubbleman and Gypsy making hash in jaimaca!! Gotta love dem bubblebags!! Hurry up gypsy!! i wanna see the rest of it!!lol

If i didnt lead such a domesticated life I'd definately be following in these guys shoes, somehow someway...you guys rock..and keep up the great video work!!! Your my local Hereos!!!