What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blunt69 spring time fun

Blunt_69

the keeper of the creeper
Veteran
Thanks Dubwise!! Glad your enjoying it so far!

Gots some new shots for everyone!!

23 days flower.... they are starting to bulk up now.... I took some shots near a typical set of sissors, not the kid ones either!!

PPM 960 .5 converison.

using 8ml gh micro. 16 ml gh bloom per gallon 5ml bloom booster per gallon, 8-hydrozyme per gallon..
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php
picture.php
10ml

BigGreen

Veteran
them are looking great I see how come they get so big dam only 23 days I guess about another week until the explosion I cant wait good grow.

Blunt_69

Veteran
Well what would be the weeklend without some updates eh!! All of these taken free hand.

Hey guys!!!Good to see everybody! budwiser,biggreen,cheesebudz one love! Yes things are comming along very awsome......already propping branches up from the weight(lol).

Missed my new camera this week!! if you like my photos now, the S3 should make things even more clear!! here are a few off ol betsy my S2

tricomes1234364.jpg

bud23451-filelimitsuck.jpg

tricome32541.jpg

tricomes23456.jpg

daaaamhtgdf.jpg

goodgod245.jpg

One Love 731

Veteran
Looks great, Is that the start of a milkyamberway? I love Betsy's way, cant wait for the next wide shot of the whole room. Hope everything is everything, Its always nice to stop in. Karma, One Love.

Blunt_69

Veteran
hehehe Pete moss... yip showing that large healthy colas can be had with a "simple" nutrient regiment consistently. Im happy you found my threads useful!

One love.... making ya wait now!!lol.. only macros shots untill the colas get a specific diameter.....then you get your wide angle shot!! stupid branches keep falling over!!!Lol....

peace folks!

Blunt_69

Veteran
ok ok You twisted my arm!!!Here are some new shots of zee garden.....thati d be 27 day flower in case yer keeping track

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

enjoy!

KUSHEATER1

Now I'm really licking the screen looking great Blunt A fat harvest in sight...mind If I post a pic to keep it all looking DANK

One Love 731

Veteran
Beautiful

Beautiful

If I hadn't been along for the ride I wouldn't believe they were at day 27:yoinks:Keep up the good work, Thanks for the pics. Karma, One Love

Blunt_69

Veteran
One Love - Its the dirty hydroton.....must be!!lol...thanks!!I have slightly overnuted them as you can see on the tips, I am bringing ppm levels down feom 1040 ppm to around 850ppm for a few days then i will mix fresh batch of nutes up.

No RO water here this is city water.. However i have some of the cleaniest water out of the tap. ppm measures out at 42ppm ph 7

KUSHEATER1- dont mind dont mind at all bro! peace.

One Love 731

Veteran
My friend when a very small amount of tip burn is your biggest problem your in a great position. To be honest I missed it, I must have been admiring your beautiful flocking Job, this winter you should open up an 80's style Christmas tree lot. Its the dirty hydroten, must be. Blunt's got trees:bigeye:Everything is everything. Karma, One Love

KUSHEATER1

dirty hydroton rocks will do that but should not be to bad just do 1 addback of just water and they should be good to go...

Latest posts

Latest posts