What's new

Blues 3 Ways! The ShowDown

"HEMPEROR"

I had a Killerskunk..Found it Was'nt Smelly like UGORG had Stated but it was Pretty Strong 4 Sure. IMO anyhow..
[^Or AS Smelly]

yeh mate i did killerskunk one time turnred a nice purple but i just didnt like the smell, of that particullar seed anyway it was sweet a bit sherberty but had no real dank smell wasnt my cup of but it did yield monster buds! didnt keep it though! here,s a few pics!

a pic of my livers cut! and this cut is also wot shadrack of surefire seeds used in his blues x,s ie bluesdawg, blazing blues ect.......

Last edited:

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Looks good, these are Livers shots from Elevatorman just for reference, it's grown organic so obviously looks diff in colour but you can see the resemblance for sure.

Peace

"HEMPEROR"

:biggrin:sure does thanks for sharing piff! also its one of the tell tail signes as livers is very easy to manicure very thin sativa leafs at harvest ive seen some rite fakes before big fat leafy indica dom hybrids lol nrr never been is one of the reasons i love growing this cut very easy to trim! she can also get tall and needs a screen,net or cane supports as she does bow like a gooden!

S

SPG.

^LB1 !! Joined today BANNED Today! :D .. LB1hr?? ....Stoned on a czech resin dogjones mix lol

^^Yep Thats her! :) Dont remember having Coloured leaves tho ..but

SoufLondon

interesting, i always assumes livers was just a liverpool strain

[youtubeif]s-PNgxXNe0U[/youtubeif]

Check this vid ^

Yeah the cure guy claims to have met the guy that bred steel city blues, and this is apparently unrelated to livers according to him. He reckons it's B52 x unknown male, but that sounds like bullshit to me as B52 is a discontinued Nirvana strain based on Big Bud and skunk. He also says it's about ten years old which is far younger than livers.

I always thought the true Livers came from a west indian of the same name.

Elevatorman always said Livers and blues were different cuttings. He also had his mystery stain which he said was not livers or blues but very similar. That's the mother of Blue Meanie apparently. But who knows. I've never tried any of them knowingly. Lots of other people say livers and blues are one in the same. A lot of it is probably opinion as each time I run the same clone the end result is always subtly different to the previous runs.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey hemp,,,
very best of luck with this run,,be nice to know how you thing the "meanie" stacks up against the others,,,tagged,,,,
peace and regards s2

sandsmp81

Veteran
Sands have you come across a special blueberry round our way it's an old one smelt super sickly Sweet like peardrops acetone average yield and done in around 8-9wk

Not sure had that one as far as I'm aware....peardrops doesn't ring a bell but sweet and chemically does,I'll dig some out of my stash and have a smoke later as I may of missed that.

Anyone heard of kismet genetics? They have an instagram account and claim to be the founders of steel city blues.

sal opette

ICMag Donor
Looking great hemperor :tiphat:

They are going to really take off under that 1000, this one of those grows that makes me want a IC FFW button - grow girls grow - Can't wait to see them get going

Nearest I've got to the blues is Ugorg "Noname" advertised as BluesxUnknown Strain - only had one I - Potent, very strong smell, amazing yield 4.5 off 10lt pot of Allmix. :woohoo:

Does this Noname look similar? Looking at Griffs ELevatorman pics... Mmm maybe an F1???

Easiest way to confirm would be using your nose I'm sure but I don't know the smell of "real" blues. Proving what it was doesn't really matter, the single plant was so good I made some F1's, there were a load of freebies at the bay for a while.

S

SPG.

Looks like some Meanie Could be init going from the Vertical pic..
picture.php

Herbilizors Blue Meanie ^ .Im pretty sure this 2nd Pic is too_One Foxtaily,One Not.. "diff' phenos almost!" Sure this will be cleared up tho..

Last edited:
F

Fields~of~Green

Not sure had that one as far as I'm aware....peardrops doesn't ring a bell but sweet and chemically does,I'll dig some out of my stash and have a smoke later as I may of missed that.

Anyone heard of kismet genetics? They have an instagram account and claim to be the founders of steel city blues.

Pear drops to me smells chemically I couldn't keep the smell under control
it had indica growth characteristics aswell

If only I could get to my old pics I could post up bluejack flowering pics and some of that blueberry

Elevator man said he thought the mystery strain had big bud genetics I think he told me big bud x northern lights he grew something like that before and it reminded him alot of the mystery strain he mentioned a breeding project somewhere too

:tiphat:

J

jaded1

Fog,that blueberry sounds exactly the same in the smell dept as what i used to get as the mystery strain.The buds i used to get were pretty distinctive as they had no green to them just white and yellow.
I remember reading that the original cut came from west london,which ties in with where i 1st had it from some lads who were growing it.

"HEMPEROR"

So was the mystery ever put out to any growers or was it held tight? Buggin me now lol wanna know about it! Are there no threads!

"HEMPEROR"

Looking great hemperor :tiphat:

They are going to really take off under that 1000, this one of those grows that makes me want a IC FFW button - grow girls grow - Can't wait to see them get going

Nearest I've got to the blues is Ugorg "Noname" advertised as BluesxUnknown Strain - only had one I - Potent, very strong smell, amazing yield 4.5 off 10lt pot of Allmix. :woohoo:

Does this Noname look similar? Looking at Griffs ELevatorman pics... Mmm maybe an F1???

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56296&pictureid=1313732&thumb=1]View Image[/url] [URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=56296&pictureid=1313734&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Easiest way to confirm would be using your nose I'm sure but I don't know the smell of "real" blues. Proving what it was doesn't really matter, the single plant was so good I made some F1's, there were a load of freebies at the bay for a while.

Hey thanks for dropping by bro cool pics looks similar I've seen/heard some good things about no-name specially that it's deadly potent and a massive yeilder which shows in your pics I can't wait to run the lemonz or as it's been newly named blue fizz cuz of how it smells and tastes I'll be doin a cut in my next grow took 30 livers cuts today and I'll be running chiesel aswel! Cheerz stoppin by lad:biggrin:

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
View Image

View Image

View Image

Looks good, these are Livers shots from Elevatorman just for reference, it's grown organic so obviously looks diff in colour but you can see the resemblance for sure.

Peace

Pear drops to me smells chemically I couldn't keep the smell under control
it had indica growth characteristics aswell

If only I could get to my old pics I could post up bluejack flowering pics and some of that blueberry

Elevator man said he thought the mystery strain had big bud genetics I think he told me big bud x northern lights he grew something like that before and it reminded him alot of the mystery strain he mentioned a breeding project somewhere too

:tiphat:

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1684103&postcount=49

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ElevatorMan used to have a thread 'harvest pics' in the album were skunk phenotypes #A #B #C. He's removed some of the pictures.

Skunk A was cheese, Skunk B had huge adjoining colas. The pic's of #A were deleted. Skunk C is the Bigbud x NL and the other was the mystery strain which had been identified as Psychosis. Pure NL#5

In his thread it said that they came from Seedsman Skunk seed. Which they all didn't ;)

S

SPG.

So was the mystery ever put out to any growers or was it held tight? Buggin me now lol wanna know about it! Are there no threads!

name"samsnitchman" ! like it..

^ I never saw head or tail of it man and ive been cruising here since Sept 03 2010.. Nor the Blue Meanie until my mate Got it from a mate an' Introduced it to the Community..And Certainly not the Livers! (sure)
Uk People have Photos ive seen tho

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts