What's new

Blues 3 Ways! The ShowDown

SoufLondon

'ello hemp, the nl x cheese is easy to identify when dry, the buds are unusually silver, you will know which it is just by "instinct" when they all done! Not sure about during growth as iv not grown it, but i do see lots of it, i have close friend who is bloody obsessed with it.

"HEMPEROR"

got a blue meanie in veg, very sativa like in appearance at this young age
gonna mum her up and take a load of cuts to do next year
great plants in this thread

Good to know bro im sure your gunna love her like we do and going by fog.s pics she is a resinous beast with a smell to die for i cant wait to get these in bloom but still some work to do yet there,s still a lot of space to fill in the 150! thanks for stopping by and welcome to the forum:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

'ello hemp, the nl x cheese is easy to identify when dry, the buds are unusually silver, you will know which it is just by "instinct" when they all done! Not sure about during growth as iv not grown it, but i do see lots of it, i have close friend who is bloody obsessed with it.

cheerz mate ill keep my eye out for wot you describe although i have now identified her i actually labeled the pot she,s in l/bm cuz i thought she looked like she could be either one but last night noticed the thin leafs she throws out and recognised her straight away as i had 1 in the last batch of cuts that were pulled! im actually really happy tbh the more the merrier lol thanks for droppin in souf bruv.........:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

ok fellow icer,s how we doin after the christmas piss-ups lol i know im nursin a sore head lol so thought ide throw a couple last shots before these girls get butchered and bent lol there growing real nice and im happy with how these plants are developing oh and im happy to say the mystery plant i think is no longer a mystery lol she looks to be another livers cut she is looking the same as my cut so end of the day im happy as i was given it as livers and now just confirmed to me wot i already new which is my cut is the real deal never doubted seeing as its a local cut but was inquisitive enough to double check lol so looks like livers and meanie are the stars of the show and even still with the meanie if these plants were not labelled i wouldnt be able to tell one from another which could confirm that meanie is indeed a livers cross, seems that way to me anyway oh also gutted to say while carrying my flowering nutes i dropped the A component so now im buggered for using those so ill go with wot i was originally using which is A.N coco ph perfect so that will do till i can get more bioponics made up for the following grows! plants were last fed yesterday ec 1.1 ph 5.9 base and aussie tonic with a splash of root stim and there all gravy! ok some pics.....
taken tonight just b4 lights on
picture.php

meanie!
picture.php

my livers cut!
picture.php

non mystery cut
picture.php

meanie
picture.php

F

Fields~of~Green

A picture of health Hemp

Do you do plain water feeds every now and then in the autopots ?

"HEMPEROR"

A picture of health Hemp

Do you do plain water feeds every now and then in the autopots ?

thanks pal erm yeh when i hand feed for the first week or 2 i slowly build up the ec and when there looking good after a week or so ill give them pure water with a little root stim and 100ppm calmag just cuz i have barely any in my tapwater! i also use this opportunity to add some silicone rather than adding it to the tank! this will be around every 3rd watering! im sorting there trays and airlines in the morning and also topping them! when they start feeding from the barrel ill make up enough to last around 5 days and then when its drunk ill add a bucket of water and do the same as when i hand water! just keeps the salt levels down i also time the pk just after water only days and water again just after! ill feed all beneficials or any sweetners via the top of the pots as the valves are easy blocked and its a nightmare to sort out esp if your using a scrog net! have you used autopots b4 FOG or are you using em for the first time? thanks for looking in! :tiphat:

F

Fields~of~Green

Gunna be using em for the first time with biotabs but I have a problem with with a few of them there not in auto pots yet but the 4 plants dont look promising at the mo I think because there in coco and they did get one feed of synthetic when they were rooted then transplanted into 1ltr pots with biotabs there having a hard time adjusting over

"HEMPEROR"

Gunna be using em for the first time with biotabs but I have a problem with with a few of them there not in auto pots yet but the 4 plants dont look promising at the mo I think because there in coco and they did get one feed of synthetic when they were rooted then transplanted into 1ltr pots with biotabs there having a hard time adjusting over

oh cool well just ask if there,s anything your not sure on regarding using the autopots ive ran em 10 yrs on and off i swear by them for giving good results plants practically grow themselves you just gotta get used to how they work and dial in like any system! i wouldnt worry about there transition from chem to bio tabs bro just give em time and you can always just give them some root stim and foliar feed till they take off again! im really looking forward to your grow as i think i would like to explore these bio tabs myself so get a grow goin asap my man! respect and happy new year.....:biggrin:

"HEMPEROR"

cheerz mate i hope 2015 is a good year for you too, respect.......
just setup trays and airlines so should be some mad fast growth from here on in thanks for looking in....:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

mini update!

mini update!

Few more pics just for a bump and to show these girly,s have really taken off! in now happy there at the size ilike before commencing some training! im pretty sure ill throw the screen or at,least a net over them as there growing at a simurlar pace and size! there is 1 staggler ive noticed to i bent over the main stem and now ill leave that 1 alone and train the rest hopefully allowing her to catch up with the rest! also noticed on the mystery cut she isnt putting out the long thin leafs midway up on the inside of the main trunk like the livers cut traite so its gotta be blues jack there are no other cuts that are so alike so just when i think i got it figured things yet again change on me lol oh well its all good! still loving the growth and vigour of it this cut and along with the meanie they give off a nice fruity stem rub but no where near as strong or the exact same as the livers which seems slightly gassy and hint of marzy pan and liquirice! still i am so looking forwards to the meanie buds when done im sure the crew will lovem! thanks.........
just for reference bm 9 days ago.
picture.php

and yesterday! myster blues
picture.php

livers
picture.php

meanie
picture.php

picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

continued!

continued!

picture.php

shorter 1 bent over to catch up!
picture.php

small stem leaf (livers trait)
picture.php

last 1 groupy lights on!
picture.php

ok so thats it for now by next update these will be in the trays and strarted LST,ing for the net! thanks for looking in.............

F

Fields~of~Green

View Image

shorter 1 bent over to catch up!
View Image
small stem leaf (livers trait)
View Image
last 1 groupy lights on!
View Image

ok so thats it for now by next update these will be in the trays and strarted LST,ing for the net! thanks for looking in.............

Those are rocking on pal should be a nice pull off those

Looking forward to you flowering all three cuts out at once

Best of luck:tiphat:

"HEMPEROR"

UPDATE

UPDATE

Oky doky fellow farmers time for an update its been about another 5 days since last update and i now think these girls are ready for the flip there looking happy but i am struggling with the lights out temps even with a 2000w oil rad im not hitting higher than 17oc but ill figure its not too bad well plants are rocking along and i can barely tell 1 from the other without looking at the pot labels but the meanie more so but my livers and the mystery look more or less the same so lets see wot comes in flower! autopots seem to be dialed in good and there getting plenty air via the pump so there happy only 1 decision yet to make and thats weather im gunna use the pre made screen i always use or a couple of rows of pea netting one just above the canopy now and another a foot or so above! reason is if i havent managed to control the PM then its a lot harder to get in to sort it than if i used pea netting so not sure on that yet but i may use the screen and defoliate the leafs after stretch 5 inches above the screen just to get some air in anyway heres some pics plants seem to taking the AN ph perfect coco nutes pretty well and i have,nt had to use calmag at all!
picture.php

picture.php

meanie
picture.php

mystery
picture.php

livers
picture.php

"HEMPEROR"

UPDATE CONTINUED

UPDATE CONTINUED

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

cheerz guys next update i should have these netted/screened and be flipped! thanks for dropping in........