What's new

BlueHemp

neongreen

Veteran
GastroGrower - Thanks!

Fibber_Magees - Glad you liked the Maroc :) I consider it the best "true" outdoor/early strain I've come across, or at least did until the BH Nepali came along... now I'm not so sure!

Which Nepali did you have last year? BH??

Some good news for all BlueHemp lovers - I can confirm that Derg Corra has permission from Mario (BlueHemp) to reproduce BH strains while BH are not operating. There's also a good chance that the first reproductions will start soon.

If anyone has suggestions what should be reproduced first, please feel free to post them here. I've already suggested for either A. Wonder, or DarkVader, or Dark Kush to be the first (it needs to be an indica), but feel free to suggest satties too if you think they have merit, and they will be considered for following reproductions.

Gong on what people have written in this thread, I've suggested that these BH strains should also be considered for reproductions:

Lebanese
Silverado
E-Rocket
Chilla
Chronicle

I'm forgetting the Pakistani... which should probably be high on the list I think?

neongreen

Veteran
I meant to include Lebanese. It's definitely high on the list! Have edited my post to include it now :)

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
@neongreen

Yes, it was the BH Version. Stunning plant, but I think there was to much PK in the plant at harvest time, which decreased the taste. It had a mild stoned effect, that was good for chilling
picture.php

picture.php

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
Awesome Plant Mate! Thats how i remember the Lebenase from BH!
I miss the ones with the Wildstrawberry Tasting Buds :)

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
hopefully next year :)
will spend my last 20 original Seeds from BLueHemps Lebanese for a reproduction this year and hope for a nice outcome! :biggrin:

sadly non of those 20 seeds sprouted... some cracked the nutes and had a black tail, didn't grow any more so i figure they dead :(

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
Thats awesome news regarding the repro!
I really hope the Dark Kush is on the list too, it's so strong, very quick and tasty

Last edited: