What's new

BlueHemp

Lester Beans

Frequent Flyer
Veteran
Sounds like they did have some quality genetics, and plenty of diversity.

That plant with the fuscia hairs is beautiful! I would grow that if it didn't get me high!

Anyone have info on said Lebanese, possibly some packs still floating around? Seems like worth looking through to preserve that beauty.

Don't see to many Lebanese genetics anymore.

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
I dont think there are any seeds around. As far as I know they quit making seeds many years go. I got some seeds called Berberserker. Its Flatland Basic x Maroc Inspiration (From Bluehemp). Cant wait what it will do outdoors

neongreen

Veteran
Bluehemp is not around, but their beans are still around. I have Maroc Inspiration going right now.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Unfortunately two are males, and the other is a hermie, so will only be collecting pollen this year, but next year I'll pop a few more and hopefully get a female. Seeds can be found if you look, or PM me and I'll send a link.

I also know someone who is doing a repro of their Leb and Nepali currently using seeds I collected, so those should also be available soon. Dark Kush and Paki are also going to be reproduced soon ;)

ecr8d

I grew Silverado and E-Rocket
Silverado (SilverDream x Northern Lights #2)
picture.php

picture.php

really tasty and potent material..
E-Rocket (Erdbeer x Alpine Rocket)...hybrid of the two Swiss legends.. well balanced body-mindstone
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Quiet_Riot

Veteran
A Danish seedbank had Dark Kush some years ago, awesome awesome plants! But one day it just vanished...sadly

neongreen

Veteran
As I mentioned in another thread recently, the BH Nepali and Maroc Inspiration were both available, and will be again soon if you look around. I'm growing both at the moment ;)

The Leb reproduction is in progress as I type, and if all goes well those should be available at the end of this season too. Last year the Leb repro failed due to lack of males.

There is still the Pakistani and Dark Kush to come, which I'm hoping will be 2017/18 if Lala is able to. All repros are open pollinations so as to preserve as many phenotypes as possible.

I'll try and post update of how my Nepalis and Marocs are doing soon. They are still quite small right now, but the weather is steadily improving and they are starting to grow faster...

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
As I mentioned in another thread recently, the BH Nepali and Maroc Inspiration were both available, and will be again soon if you look around. I'm growing both at the moment ;)

The Leb reproduction is in progress as I type, and if all goes well those should be available at the end of this season too. Last year the Leb repro failed due to lack of males.

There is still the Pakistani and Dark Kush to come, which I'm hoping will be 2017/18 if Lala is able to. All repros are open pollinations so as to preserve as many phenotypes as possible.

I'll try and post update of how my Nepalis and Marocs are doing soon. They are still quite small right now, but the weather is steadily improving and they are starting to grow faster...

Nice information neongreen. I grew the nepali and maroc too last year, but had no luck with a female maroc.
3 Marocs are on my spot right now :biggrin:

Morphote

Veteran

That's great to hear. Please keep us posted. Thanks.

M.

Goyakla

Awsome... I would loooooove to grow the Leb and Dark Kush again.. Please keep US all informed... And if u have any of the Afghan strains.. They were up there among the Best imo..by the Way i belive we are in the same country as u ref., to Lala :)

neongreen

Veteran
but had no luck with a female maroc.
3 Marocs are on my spot right now

Same here. 3/3 females I've had in the last 2 years have all been hermie. I still love the finished product though, and just about every other aspect of this strain. This year I have room for 6 females in the ground (if I get more, they'll go in containers), and about 10 small plants remaining - a few have died along the way. I have a separate spot for them well away from other females, so it's not an issue for me.

Here are a few pics of last year's 2 females - one was 8ft and the other 9ft :

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Awsome... I would loooooove to grow the Leb and Dark Kush again.. Please keep US all informed... And if u have any of the Afghan strains.. They were up there among the Best imo..by the Way i belive we are in the same country as u ref., to Lala

The only strains I know for sure that have been saved are the ones I mentioned, though I think there may also be some surviving E-rocket and Berberzerker (sp?), but don't quote me on that!

At the risk of going a little off topic, if you are after Afghanis, check out the Viking IBL, which was originally from Positronics:

Viking IBL

Viking is an old Dutch strain probably made from an Afghan landrace. She shows purple hues in flower and brings on a sweet hashy taste with earthy undertones. She's very easy to grow out- and indoor aswell. This strain is very muscle relaxing, and is very good for insomnia too. Couchlock effect. The reproduction of this strain was made by Bald Man Lala for the Derg Corra Collective.

Indica/sativa 90/10% (probably)
Flowering time: 8 weeks
Smell: Hashy/earthy
Taste: Sweet/Hashy
Buzz: Stoned/Relaxed/Munchies

Respond very well to organic growstyles

I grew the Viking outdoors a couple of years back and really liked it! They don't get very large (perhaps that was my fault!) but the yield seemed very good, and effect was nice too.

Fibber_Magees

Veteran
Same here. 3/3 females I've had in the last 2 years have all been hermie. I still love the finished product though, and just about every other aspect of this strain.

Ahh, I know a few of that pictures. Hi Hi ^^
That thing with the hermies you mentioned worries me a little bit. Seems to be a jackpot the get a proper female maroc. I if it wont work...I still have some Berberzerkers, also with a maroc phenotype

Morphote

Veteran
Found 4 Dark Vader S1s that I forgot I had. Put them in water. Will let you know how it goes. Fingers crossed.

M.

hugo23

I still store original seeds of NLB, HiNoon, Lebanese, Maroc Inspiration and a bag of Dark Vader F2 from 2014.
Dark Kush and Chilla refused to germinate, no seeds left.

Dark Vader is my blue hemp favorite so far. afghani kush plant in appearence with good yield and resistence, striking effect, foggy mindwarp psychedelic