What's new

Bluedigiberry f3

LG/

very nice, love the resin on it. Still smelling of berry ?
VG :tiphat:
Berry is about half the equation, with chem stink being the other half. Which honestly is not a bad thing. Definitely works. I'm running a Blueberry Superskunk as well, might cross them in the future.
That's said, it's a beautiful plant, and imo a great strain. Love the fade, the taco resin rails sugar leaves, and the relative ease of growth (in contrast to Vintage Blueberry which has been finicky).
Big thanks to you Verdant and Frank as well.
Here's the whole Blueberry gang
20231214_102614.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey @LG/ sounds like you got a skunky one! the burnt rubber/chem funk doesn't appear alongside berry in all the plants, but it is a real head-turner to smell the dry buds ! really stops you in your tracks and gets your attention i find... and often they have a real sweet perfumed taste when you smoke them as well.
Hope you enjoy and are encouraged to pop more BDB beans.
VG :tiphat:

Reactions: LG/

LG/

I already popped more almost right after the first ones, here's the next round. Kept this one tiny, just a little 6 inch single stalk. Hit with Blueberry Indica.
Will also include it next time I do a BB run, but it's not looking like I'll be popping anymore seeds this winter season. Things are going slower than anticipated. I know in the spring heat will be an issue if I push it too long inside.
20231215_104419.jpg
20231215_104422.jpg
20231215_104428.jpg
20231215_104432.jpg
20231215_104433.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow @JustGrowing420 those are superbly finished and stunning for sure !

and whilst they look cool AF... i'm not convinced that this 'pearl' or 'wispy' pheno is a desirable trait. Perhaps if it was really rare, one in twenty then ok but i think it's more like one in 5 or 10...
I will have to make more seeds soon - and i think i'm going to pop more F2s ( i think i have them) and make more F3s, i think i can select against this a bit harder because, with hindsight, i reckon i can identify the beginnings of this happening in some plants.

That said, this is just my opinion so if you disagree or agree then speak up for those phenos and tell me why!

cheers
VG

JustGrowing420

wow @JustGrowing420 those are superbly finished and stunning for sure !

and whilst they look cool AF... i'm not convinced that this 'pearl' or 'wispy' pheno is a desirable trait. Perhaps if it was really rare, one in twenty then ok but i think it's more like one in 5 or 10...
I will have to make more seeds soon - and i think i'm going to pop more F2s ( i think i have them) and make more F3s, i think i can select against this a bit harder because, with hindsight, i reckon i can identify the beginnings of this happening in some plants.

That said, this is just my opinion so if you disagree or agree then speak up for those phenos and tell me why!

cheers
VG
Thanks! Let me smoke some and I will give an opinion, for now what I can tell is I dig the aromas of those two a lot more than the normal pheno.

Latest posts

Latest posts