What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bluedigiberry f3

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BDB F3 are back in stock.
(it still says 'sold' on the selection page but they are defo in stock ! )

Sub24ox7

very good euphoric high similar to blueberry to me. Smells of berries and black licorice.
Lovely weed.
Last of it left lol…. Went quick.
✌️
D4FF8699-0D36-499C-926B-39A270A69504.jpeg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks for posting those they look very nice @numide - the structure/form looks similar to those wispy phenos. Keep an eye out for resin glands on the stems which was another surprising trait of those wspy phenos...
what did the Venezuelan look like?

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey thanks for posting those @Sub24ox7 - really interested in how these work out.
Just to explain, i bx'd some of the BDB F2 pollen back to my Blueberry mother plant... i see quite a lot of resemblance in the pics so far !
VG

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BDB F3 back in stock at seedboutique:

LG/

BDB F3 back in stock at seedboutique:

I have to say, I appreciate how rgs runs their business. Had a mix up, but they handled it perfectly. Nice folks

Sub24ox7

I really liked the bdb f3 a lot! I have sooo many seeds lol and even more that I have made but I loved your bubba kush regulars too! I guess I should break down and order both. I have some of your c4dd from the chem pack going now too. Will post pics once in flower. ✌️❤️

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking very nice @LG/
i presume the white on the leaves is some kind of residue from spraying ?
Blueberry smell in veg is very encouraging, don't often get that.. although the slight skunky/chemmy smell from some plants can be very noticeable in veg. (just like chem plants smell in veg)

VG

LG/

Looking very nice @LG/
i presume the white on the leaves is some kind of residue from spraying ?
Blueberry smell in veg is very encouraging, don't often get that.. although the slight skunky/chemmy smell from some plants can be very noticeable in veg. (just like chem plants smell in veg)

VG
Ya the stem rub was surprising. It was on the main stem too, slightly lower than id normally do a stem rub. Really threw me off. Tried to get the smell again where i usually rub, and it wasnt there. Only down by the first set of leaves (I initially smelled it as I was removing the first set of growth).
Yep, it's sulphur. I use it as my only ipm. Seems like it does the trick. I had a small mite issue and know from experience you need to get ahead of it as soon as possible.
I run organic, sulphur seems like the best "natural" ipm option.
It does sort of ruin pictures tho. That's one of the downsides. The other is that some of the sulphur dries out and turns back to a powder. I only spray up until flip, never in flower.
I am open to hearing what other options are available for ipm, but I try to stay away from synthetics or toxic chemicals. Have used azamax in the past, but don't anymore.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sounds cool i'll have to try that for that. I would avoid too much getting on the soil though because it acts as a acidifier.
I find this stuff good for washing leaves, it has a mild pesticide effect and also a little bit of N in it and the plants seem to love it. I use it a couple days after spraying neem or anything like that.

VG

LG/

Thanks for the link.
I agree too much in the soil would be bad, i havent noticed any bad effects yet.
The other downside to sulpher is you can't use both sulpher and oil based ipm. For whatever reason used together they burn plants. It says two weeks in between. But if you rinsed all the sulpher off with plain water or a light dish soap water mix, you could use oil sooner. In my mind it's one or the other.

This is the area that has the berry stem rub.
Just above where you can see the first set of leaves was, below the first full leaf set.
It's still young, but that's the only part that has the distinct smell.
20231013_100416.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts