What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Bluedigiberry f3

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks guys, mine were wonderful to smoke - it's a pleasure to drop a calyx or two into a pipe and burn it up :cool:
mine were a kind of 'woody' berry smell.. @numide had one and it wasn't very berry afair
i don't think the trait is really linked to any particular terp profile, or it doesn't seem so atm.

and thanks @JustGrowing420 i will be interested to see what you think smoke-wise.

VG :tiphat:

JustGrowing420

Some dry pics, need to keep an eye when drying these phenos as they go from moist to crumbly in a blink lol

Lemon pez candy very very familiar smell
bdb lemon.jpg

bdb lemon1.jpg

Other pheno totally sweet blueberry with some woody/sour notes
bdb blueberry.jpg

bdb blueberry1.jpg

I believe these are more energetic and clear than the normal pheno I had, they have in common the positive enjoyable high but no crash at all. Lemon pheno slightly more potent.
Still need to smoke more :biggrin:

Also in conjuction with what @Sub24ox7 posted above regarding taking them really ripe, I must say that I noticed the most drastic changes in the last week, so maybe harvesting just a bit underripe makes the smells more woody... I'm loving mine!

Last edited:

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm digging the love for these phenos! so good to get feedback on them. I just dug out a jar of one of the wispy phenos i had and dropped a few pearls into my pipe.. the smell has evolved to be a quite distinctive blackcurrent smell alongside woody notes.. and yes the high is really clear and uplifting... and i love to tricomes on all the stems!
I'm still not convinced there is any strong link between the terp profile and the structure.. i even wonder if the pearls might just burn more evenly and efficiently because of their shape/surface area !
I think this 'pearl' trait has also transferred into crosses too. The BlueDigiRhino was made with the same F2 pollen that i used for the BDB F3s and look at these pics. i can see a likeness of the wispy pheno in this plant that was one of 4 i grew.

BlueDigiRhino
BDR4nug@9.jpg
BDR4plant.jpg

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi all , here are a few pics of my Blueberry mum, which i haven't run for a while (i kind of love the bit of skunk/chem in my BDB cut lol) , this was the mother of BlueDigiBerry and what i recently bx'd to and @Sub24ox7 posted pics of in this thread.
It was from a Dutch Passion Fem BB seed sometime around 2008
at 25 days, quite a narrow leaf expression.
BB25day.jpg
BBtop25.jpg
bbnug25days.jpg