luaith

heres a pic of the mom,bs2.2.
about mid flower...
48611IMG_0985.JPG

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yep that's about right. just around the flowers the leaves curl under and claw. i will take some pics in a few hours.

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
day 38 of flower for the blue sat 2.2 x grape krush. the tall one has trichs all the way down the leaves to the tip. these plant smell phenomenal.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I

idoreallytry

they look nice and healthy, but they don't like the N thats for sure,,, i had a jack herer and a SSH do that to me,,,never could do anything abot it,,,might be strain related though,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah. it is what it is. they seem to be doing fine though. flowers are mounting up!

L

luaith

about 30-35 more days,buddy!

i hope ya enjoy the fruits of your labor....

I

idoreallytry

i believe i saw yours luaith you posted earlier when phillthy asked about the curl,,it must be the strain,,, does anyone know what makes a strain do that?,,,because after looking closer mine wasn't like that mine was a definate N overload yours looks very healthy....mine looked like crap and yielded to match lol,,,meant no disrespect bro,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
man oh man these stink so good! the 4 are overpowering the 6 og plants in the room. some serious, serious aroma. loving it!! i am more then 100% pleased with these so far.

L

luaith

i see some frost building up for ya...how they smelling?

keep up the excellent work...:joint:

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i will have to try this at some point it looks nice,,,peace

no doubt about it. if i were you i would ;)

My mouth is watering waiting for the finish!

yours and mine both!

i see some frost building up for ya...how they smelling?

keep up the excellent work...:joint:

the tall pheno is exceptionally frosty. this is also the most pungent smelling plant. all 4 have a blueberry type odor to them. two of them are more odorous then the others and the tall pheno takes the cake. these are really impressing me. threw the 13 clones into flower yesterday ;)

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
looking nice..........that b.sat2.2 was no slouch either......i have some bean's i made with my ptk male.....i believe we used a fuel pheno w/hint's of blue.....your on your way mang....keep it up:D

B

BigappleNugz

i love both of them strains..the combo cross should be some super duper dank nuggs