What's new

Blue Sat 2.2 x Grape Krush

kish

Welcome!..

I was lucky enough to have a friend gift me this cross he made.
There is plenty of info available about both of these strains online.
I have wanted to give both strains a shot so now I have my chance.. :woohoo:

So far i have germ'd four seeds with 50% success.
The two that popped look great, exhibiting bluish cotyledons compared to the other beans i germinated this week.

whitebox

Welcome!..

I was lucky enough to have a friend gift me this cross he made.
There is plenty of info available about both of these strains online.
I have wanted to give both strains a shot so now I have my chance.. :woohoo:

So far i have germ'd four seeds with 50% success.
The two that popped look great, exhibiting bluish cotyledons compared to the other beans i germinated this week.

hi Kish,

nice babies you have there,

let us know how they turn, i don't know this strain and i'm very interested about home-made crosses, i make some myself with a male Biggie Small and some females of my cab: pure Zamal , NycDiesel and a BGS female too, to have more free seeds of this amazing strain from docChronic seeds. i have now around 40 seeds of each crosses to play with...

best luck for your grow.

can't wait to see them growing !!!!!!

.WB.

kish

Luaith, im very seriously thinking about making the switch to ProMix.
I've only seen good things...
And your cross is no exception..great job so far man!!!

Sounds like a nice tasty low yieldin plant girl. However quality is gonna be evident in every toke! Plus you will have some beautiful plants that will be mutant prone. I dont have these beans but judgin from the 2 specimens that is what I can assume!

kish

Nice, Luaith!
Looking good after the transplant..
Will you Xplant to another container before flowering?
Or what are your plans for these girls?

I'll have some more pics of mine when there is something interesting to show..

how the hell would you know...?
yeah they look so mutant...i mean look at them and there mutantisness..
:moon:

To answer your silly question just look at the parents! Dont know if you are familiar with them but its hard to find a parent that yields from both! Thats how the hell I would know! Dont take my word for it just go down to dj's forum. Or do what I did get three packs of each! So pull up your pants and burn one! You should learn the difference of an attack vs an opinion!

Looking good so far, keep it up! I will be interested in this grow as well as I just received some of these as freebies as well.

Thanks Luaith for providing these to us!

dontstepongrass

M.U.R.D.A. / FMB crew
Veteran
i currently have 2 young plants in veg... perhaps i will b able to flip them within the next 5 weeks.

lookin good lu!

D

danny karey

Great looking plants Luaith, this cross sounds killer. Im pull'n up a seat for this one.

Danny

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
12 hour soak, 12 hours in paper towels and i have 10 tails, some an inch long already. Most have tons of lil root hairs on them. Into the FFLW they go!