What's new

Blue Sat 2.2 x Grape Krush

I

idoreallytry

alright onthe cloning man,,,love it when a plan comes together,,,peace

I

idoreallytry

i took a few cuts myself...lost most of them to mites,but they did root fairly quickly,before the mites attacked..but this one made it.
picture.php

at least you got a very happy looking cut from it, that is for sure,,,farking bugs,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey luaith,
when did your ladies start getting fragrant in flower? what aromas did you encounter growing them out?

I

idoreallytry

so whats everyones agenda fo rthe weekend? whatever it is be safe and have a good time,,,peace

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
they started stinkin around day 30ish...and the smell was very earthy...skunky,with a bit of blue in there....as i recall.

thank you sir!

so whats everyones agenda fo rthe weekend? whatever it is be safe and have a good time,,,peace

chillin this weekend. got some prunin, croppin, and choppin to do ;)

everyday is a weekend for me...so the usual,collecting roadkill.

free dog food!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
LOL@ido

i had to grab milk crates and put all of my other plants on them so i could even out the canopy. the taller of the bs2.2 x gk is now 44 inches tall from the top of the pot! two others are 39-40 inches tall and the shorter of the 4 needed a milk crate as did all of my og kush plants. that one plant loves to stretch her legs! things are budding up nicely and i should have pics tomorrow.

M

masterKahn

How long do you think this strain will go for? I'm interested in the crinkle pheno, the weird ones are always fun.

DrPoison

POISON GENETICS.
ICMag Donor
picture.php

^^^^^^^
Wow Phillthy...She's a Biggin'! Got two of these girls going into flower myself. Thanks for the sweet beans Luaith! Got a hubby waiting for her to put on some weight. Think my Madonna male will go great w/ these ladies. Tuned in.
Dr:p

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How long do you think this strain will go for? I'm interested in the crinkle pheno, the weird ones are always fun.

luaith said about 70 days. i am hoping it is around there. should finish at the same time as my og i am running. the crinkle leaf pheno is bad ass. i took 5 clones :)

picture.php

^^^^^^^
Wow Phillthy...She's a Biggin'! Got two of these girls going into flower myself. Thanks for the sweet beans Luaith! Got a hubby waiting for her to put on some weight. Think my Madonna male will go great w/ these ladies. Tuned in.
Dr:p

hey doc! she is livin large! i have to raise the light every day. had to buy milk crates to put everything else on....lol. she was also the stinky one when i took clones so i aint complaining!

thanks again luaith!

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking good bro i am a slacker been real busy lately,,,peace

now worries brother. we are all busy now and again.

just thought i would update...

plants are doing well. some are exhibiting some claw leaves around the flowers. this was a pretty potent mixture of nutes i put into the soil for the og kush who turned out to be whores the last run. i think the blueberry based plants think it could be a little much. other then the clawing, they are doing great! packing on weight and they have all started emitting the most wonderful smells. the tallest of all smells just like sweet, warm, blueberry muffins. awesome!

L

luaith

now worries brother. we are all busy now and again.

just thought i would update...

plants are doing well. some are exhibiting some claw leaves around the flowers. this was a pretty potent mixture of nutes i put into the soil for the og kush who turned out to be whores the last run. i think the blueberry based plants think it could be a little much. other then the clawing, they are doing great! packing on weight and they have all started emitting the most wonderful smells. the tallest of all smells just like sweet, warm, blueberry muffins. awesome!

the mom,bs2.2,exhibited the claw leaf when grown out.
not so much with the gk..
good to hear they are doing well.

heres a crappy shot of mom and dad...dad on top..lol.
48611IMG_0934.JPG

Phillthy

Seven-Thirty
ICMag Donor
Veteran
good to know... thanks! yeah i see it in two of the more BS leaning phenos. i am not worried about it as they are moving right along. beautiful smells when you get up close. thanks luaith!