What's new

Blue Sat 2.2 (freebies) grow

S

Space Ghost

DAY 42-43

DAY 42-43

First the Shorter one (finally getting pretty frosty...)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Things are looking IMO...

SG

S

Space Ghost

DAY 42-43

DAY 42-43

Now, for the taller, much frostier one!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I love this plant thus far, but nothing is decided until a thorough smoke test...

The flowers are very dense for this point in flowing and especially for only using cfl's.... :p

Both plant smell great and I really hop the smells translate well to the flavor...

Peace, SG

TB Gardens

Veteran
Nice brotha, I've got a pack of these sitting in the fridge. Read such mixed results, but the keeper pheno looks nuts... So here's to hoping :tiphat:

S

Space Ghost

Nice brotha, I've got a pack of these sitting in the fridge. Read such mixed results, but the keeper pheno looks nuts... So here's to hoping :tiphat:

Thank TB, you should pop them... some gems in that gene pool....

And thanks for your hopes!

:tiphat: SG

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Update

Update

Mine started showing at right around a month, so you might want to take a look....

I believe I've got 3 of 4 males. Not positive just fairly sure. I'll give them another week just to be sure. The girl is as tall as the boys. :ying:

Kalbhairav

~~ ॐ नमः शिवाय ~~
Veteran
Looking lovely ghost..

I have two of these in the green house. I hope they resemble the frostiness of your fine specimens..

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Looking great SpaceG. I have some of these but have not yet dropped them. Your thread is very informative and interesting. Hope you find a killer.

S

Space Ghost

I believe I've got 3 of 4 males. Not positive just fairly sure. I'll give them another week just to be sure. The girl is as tall as the boys. :ying:

Bummer man... you might want to toss some pollen from the best male at the girl if you want to explore the f2 gen, which would be fun (for me at least)

But one of my females didn't have fully female looking pre-flowers, so like you said, wait and be sure...

Good luck with your endeavors...

:tiphat: SG

S

Space Ghost

Looking lovely ghost..

I have two of these in the green house. I hope they resemble the frostiness of your fine specimens..

Thanks! be careful with the RH because my mutant molded but I have no idea if the strain itself is prone to mold or just that one funky pheno, I'm hoping the latter is true... But the mutant was subjected to high RH and very poor ventilation, so it was completely my fault, but still...

S

Space Ghost

Looking great SpaceG. I have some of these but have not yet dropped them. Your thread is very informative and interesting. Hope you find a killer.

Thanks for stopping by and the kind words. Like I've been saying to everyone else, drop them...

Even if you veg them for like two weeks and then stick them in the corner of the bloom area, you'll get an idea of what they can do and if you find a gem, re-veg it and take some cuts...

Peace man! SG

S

Space Ghost

Update, DAY 46-47

Update, DAY 46-47

Let's examine the shorter pheno first...

Really packin on weight, very dense cluster and it just keeps on pumping them out....

Smell is changing a bit, now it has some sort of overly sweet twinge to it, like eating a sugar cube in smell form... yeah, im high, what...

certainly not the frostiest, but im sure it will provide some decent smoke...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

and here's most of the plant, there are a lot of hidden colas behind bulbs and such, there is a lot more to the plant than I captured in the pic....

picture.php

As always any questions/comments are welcome....

SG

S

Space Ghost

DAY 46-47

DAY 46-47

Now on to the taller, frostier one....

much more branchy than the shorter one (which i like)

still smells of artificial candy but now it's starting to get a smell that is similar to williams wonder but not nearly as pungent (if ya know what WW smells like, very hard to describe....)

The floral clusters are far more dense they they look and yield's should be fair, but only the next few weeks will tell...

onto the pix....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Whole plant, should have scrogged... D'UH! But still moderate efficiency, and the CFL's are HUGH for a size compaison, a little bigger than one of the big ass fosters beer cans and they are 68w each (actual consumption)

picture.php

Peace all,

SG

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
You're sure making those cfls work for ya- they're really coming along now, aren't they?! :)
I'm now 3/4 fem preflowers on my BS.

cheers

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Rubbing it in?

Rubbing it in?

You're sure making those cfls work for ya- they're really coming along now, aren't they?! :)
I'm now 3/4 fem preflowers on my BS.

cheers

Three out of four males, I just don't have the heart to compost them. YET LOL

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
Three out of four males, I just don't have the heart to compost them. YET LOL
lol
I hear ya buddy. Can't you pimp them out or something? :dance013:

These BSs I have are over 2 mos. from seed. Three have shown lady-pre's, and the unknown fourth has the longest internodes, and a tart (with a little sweet) lemon smell that'll give yer sinuses a touch of that citric acid burn. So I'm thinking that this fourth one may be one of the long-flowering BS that I haven't heard many good reports about, but I may just grow it out for the potential flavor it seems to have- which would be really nice through a vaporizer.

cheers y'all

Jim Rockford

Veteran
my experience with this one was some variance but the shorter denser ones really were nice, especially for being free. I agree that the longer flowering ones weren't as great. for me the 2 that took longer and got tall were just not dense enough and just lacked the killer flavor of the shorter ones.