What's new

Blue Sat 2.2 (freebies) grow

Hi Space Ghost it has been fun following this thread since I got the BS 2.2 freebies as well.My only 2 that weren't complete mutants turned out to be male so I used them as donors for my room full of peyote purples I have going at the moment. So I will have some fun testing those out at some point.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have read a lot of great posts ragarding these. I got 2 Phenos one was OK the other was not worth the dirt she was growing in. This is the one I kept. She looked real good but she was not a keeper just OK.

picture.php

This is the one I culled
picture.php

S

Space Ghost

iced... out.. ghost..., haven't been in here in a while and they look almost done, top of the muffins

Thanks! They've got at least a month to go but they sure are turning out nice thus far... I hope the muffin smell persists...

Hank Hemp

Veteran
My fan leaves on my 8-10" babies are much wider like a indica. Your's looked pretty satavia with the thinner leaves and all. What kind of buzz did you get?

S

Space Ghost

My fan leaves on my 8-10" babies are much wider like a indica. Your's looked pretty satavia with the thinner leaves and all. What kind of buzz did you get?

I've only smoked the mutant, but it is very indica, heavy relaxing body high with a real clear head.... Classic blueberry high, I'm impressed...

S

Space Ghost

Hi Space Ghost it has been fun following this thread since I got the BS 2.2 freebies as well.My only 2 that weren't complete mutants turned out to be male so I used them as donors for my room full of peyote purples I have going at the moment. So I will have some fun testing those out at some point.

sound like an awesome cross! Might add a little bulk to the PP without losing too much quality...

Glad you've enjoyed the thread!

:tiphat:SG

S

Space Ghost

I have read a lot of great posts ragarding these. I got 2 Phenos one was OK the other was not worth the dirt she was growing in. This is the one I kept. She looked real good but she was not a keeper just OK.

View Image

This is the one I culled
View Image

Very nice! The first one looks real nice, but the second one reminds me of the look of Canadian weed that they ship across the border (I live in WA so we get the "best" beast) that I would get sometimes in high school... the dreaded beasters, but hell, I'd still smoke it... your culled pheno that is, not beasters...

How was the high on the first one? and what were it's short comings?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
she looked great. She just did not have the that 123 your out effect lol... Her smell was sweet not potent...The other one was horrid reminded me a ditch weed. I have seen some real nice pics of BS 2.2..The seeds I got where freebie seeds. when I tried to compare my pics with all of the the others there was nothing that was even close to what I had. I hope you find something that you like.

S

Space Ghost

DAY 38-39

DAY 38-39

First the clones, just chuggin right along...

picture.php

Next, the shorter female, who is a little shy to frost up...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

She smells divine though...

SG

S

Space Ghost

she looked great. She just did not have the that 123 your out effect lol... Her smell was sweet not potent...The other one was horrid reminded me a ditch weed. I have seen some real nice pics of BS 2.2..The seeds I got where freebie seeds. when I tried to compare my pics with all of the the others there was nothing that was even close to what I had. I hope you find something that you like.

Thanks a lot bro... I hope the high isnt lacking on these girls, but we'll see...

Mantas

The gems and the keepers and the weepers, got to find the good ones. I have a 5 pack, hoping for a knock out pheno.

S

Space Ghost

day 38-39

day 38-39

Now for the frosty taller one... sorry some pics are a bit blurry cause i didn't want to pull them out of the closet and I had to maneuver the cam around in there...

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This plant is doing real well... I like her...

SG

S

Space Ghost

The gems and the keepers and the weepers, got to find the good ones. I have a 5 pack, hoping for a knock out pheno.

Aren't we all... The hunt is half the fun IMO, I get bored running monocrops... give me some damn seeds...

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Hey SG, ever smoked/grew Blue Moon Rocks from I think BOG. Says for blueberry lovers. Think they would be very indica?

S

Space Ghost

Hey SG, ever smoked/grew Blue Moon Rocks from I think BOG. Says for blueberry lovers. Think they would be very indica?

Never have, but I think it's lineage is bluemoon X bogbubble?

And I have smoked about 20-30 phenos of bogbubble (my bro used to do breeding work with them) and they were were very indica both in stature, and high... Incredible shit though...

Never have smoked or worked with bluemoon though...

LowFalutin

Stems Analyst
Veteran
You'll still have to worry about heat. CFL's actually put off more heat than hid lamps because they are extremely difficult to remote ballast them, so if you had a 400w MH and ~400w of cfl's, the cfl's would produce more heat... But (and this is a big but) the heat is spread over a much, much larger area. So you'll still need active cooling for your veg box, but you would even if you had NO heat, just for CO2 and O2 exchange.
Good luck with your endeavors....
SG
yes, not quite as cool as some expect. I've got two 6bulbx4ft. cfl arrays, and I sometimes have to knock the number of lights operating in each array down to one in this summer heat. But that kind of flexibility is another one of the good things about these arrays, in addition to using a mix of blue and red spectrum if ya want.

S

Space Ghost

yes, not quite as cool as some expect. I've got two 6bulbx4ft. cfl arrays, and I sometimes have to knock the number of lights operating in each array down to one in this summer heat. But that kind of flexibility is another one of the good things about these arrays, in addition to using a mix of blue and red spectrum if ya want.

I fully agree, being able to cut some lights is great!

Thanks for stopping by...

:tiphat: SG

Hank Hemp

Veteran
Just put my 4 blue sat. into 4L pots dog eaten or at least chewed on pots. They're about 8" tall looking pretty.

S

Space Ghost

Just put my 4 blue sat. into 4L pots dog eaten or at least chewed on pots. They're about 8" tall looking pretty.

Nice! have you been able to sex them yet? I wish you many females... (or males if thats what you're looking for...) Mine showed heavy preflowering pretty early...

Latest posts

Latest posts