What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Rhino

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Whaou this afghan make monster colas....some real bludgeon (or mass; i don't know witch is the best word to discribe in english ^^)

Happy growing bro :rasta:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BD - Always glad to see you in the house my friend! Your thread is the shizzzzznit!! Got more variety than a bag of skittles!! I just left the garden and took some shots of my Euphoria cut. Enjoy..........

Flush started also! Peace!

Last edited:
G

Rainman you have some beautiful plants man .the blue rhino looks like some dank ass smoke. frosty .i like the way you grow earth juice soil .i love my organic bud its just easier then DRO. you have some serious genetics where you live . that's the best widow plant i have seen.i have never had the opportunity to grow white widow.they say with the right phenom that the widow is some powerful stuff . how does she smoke ?

G

grapepunched

looking good rainman!
love the variety! is the
blue rhino from joey?

-gp

Rainman

Veteran
Thought this thread was gone! Thanks to all those who have been checkin me out!

GM - I had problems earlier with the site so maybe it is from that. Holla when you get back homie! The Purple Rain is ready for ya!!

Phillthy - Thanks alot bro.

DW - Thanks man! I love organics too but I kinda miss my buckets!! I crossed the SDog pollen you have to this lady and the seeds are just starting to show!!! Happy days!! If yours is a no show - no worries cause you will have some of these soon enuff!!

Sinsimilla - Thanks for the love man!

C-Moon - Love that name and thanks for stoppin by!

GrapeP - Mucho respect to the man! I have a alot of variety but I would give damn near all of it up to play with your Bubblegum lady! I haven't stopped thinkin of her since you started that thread!! Now that is a crazy frosty girl!! The Blue Rhino is my own creation with a select DJ Blueberry male and a crazy frosty White Rhino that would just leave folks with their dicks in the dirt! I got seeds and crossed her with a Purple DBubba for the hell of it.

Thanks again for all yall showin love in the lounge! Next up is the first run with Smartpots!! Should be fun and fast! These are the shit!!

http://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=178&pictureid=995

Last edited:
G

Rainman that looks like some serious weight you have hanging their.and the color just adds to the already beautiful plant. i would say 4.5 to 5.0 oz . looking good give use a smoke report if you do not mind. i will pm you in a week or two if nothing arrives for me .
thanks DAN

Rainman

Veteran
DD -You are the man! I wish I had half your skills with a macro lens! Your shots are just insane on every level. Yeah the male is a surprise to say the least so when he showed his unique look I couldn't kill him off like the others. Wish I would have saved more now. I have made a ton of seeds with him so he will live on. Thanks for stoppin by! Much respect.

DW - You cant tell but there are 10 racks in the fridge which is full sized so it may be a tad more than 4-5 z!

Last edited:

Rainman

Veteran

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
NICE, I witcha with the air pots, got a couple myself and finna test um out on whatever plants I decide get to be sacrificed to the hps.

Rainman

Veteran
GM - Just bought 5 more to fill out my space! They are the shiiiiiiiiit!

Tomasito - Welcome to the lounge and thank you for the kind words. Next run should be even better.

rainman-oga i see u
plants are amazeing really great cross and the male very special plant
great work hope to have my own strain up on these pages-u give me motivation by such great palnts.
i really dont care bout colors
potency,stability,aroma and of course yield
peace and overgrow

Latest posts

Latest posts