What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Rhino

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Just watered and pollinated with a purpled Double Bubba (Outlaw's Double Purple Doja x Bubba Kush) male.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My friends your mama looking yummy...interesting cross!

Sugary covered buds thats some nice work as usual :rasta:

Rainman

Veteran
Thanks to you all for the kind words! Here is the male used to pollinate the ladies.

Peace!

Focking nice Rainman, i love the colors on that DPD, have you flowered any Females yet of that one ( Double Bubba Doja)... I have done two phenos, and the one I am runnin' now is so frosty at week 3....

The Blue Rhino? Where did you find that one, is it a cutting or are those from HGS?

Jus' wonderin cause I have gotten their Purple Cindy (oregon Purple Thai x C99), very nice stuff..

straight outta the C-valley in the north part yo, Reppin',

Happy new Year Rainman, and all...

B

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
beautifull mate rainman.............some colors to come out of this..........

Rainman

Veteran
Bandit, MoneyMike - Thank you for gracing the lounge with your presence! Bandit I have a single female that I kept and the rest of the seeds I gave away to friends. The female I have has the Bubba characteristics and is just starting to color up nicely. The Blue Rhino is a cross(Dj's Blueberry x White Rhino clone) that I did a while back and I am now just growing the seeds to see what shows. This girl is the frostiest yet and produces big fat resin coated buds in 45-50 days!

Money Mike - I like the colors! I just feel like life is too short to just smoke green herb! I want to find color variations like orange, pink, red, and of course purple! Nice herbage in your thread as well. I lurk alot but I check out the hardcore growers on the regular! Respect to you and yours for the new year.

The female Double Bubba dusted already with the male:

Last edited:
O

olddrifter66

RM. extremely frosty.....nice job.

Who's White Rhino was used for this X?

I've been smoking on blue rhino i got from the west coast since the spring. Going on a 9 month cure and this is some good pot. The taste just coats your lips. My lb was full of small tight buds and you can really see the blueberry in it. taste is blueberry with skunk undertone. How long ago did you make the cross Rainman cause i love this variety. Also got another call Humbolt Green that is sativa dominant but know nothing of the make up. Taste of that one is carmel creme. Beautiful pics btw

Rainman

Veteran
SuperJoint - Thanks bro. I love this girl right now! This one has impressed me for sure.

Olddrifter - Thanks for the kind words! The White Rhino is from the Pacific Northwest from a good friend who does alot of supplying med clubs in his area. I crossed it with a select Blueberry a couple of years ago and the seeds have been hangin in the freezer ever since.

Dr. The cross was done maybe 2-3 years ago. There are similar crosses im sure but this one is my own. The Blueberry is pretty dominat in smell in the cut I have as well. Right now it smells like rotten/sickly cantaloupe but you get the hints of blueberry at the back of the palate. Hopefully after a good cure it will mature to that full Blueberry expression. Thanks again.

Earlier Blue Rhino pics from the GDP thread:

Happy New Year to you all!!

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
yeah rainman in nature red's orange's pink's are poisonous..........so hell yeah' im with u brother.......respect....and yes she is a stacker!....

Rainman

Veteran
VinD - This grow was all organic soil with EJ and Rain forest products. Thinkin bout goin back to my DWC buckets but soil is much easier to work with. Respect for cruisin by the lounge!

Blue Rhino Finishing up and seeded with the D-Bub. male.

Peace!

Rainman

Veteran
And yes you gotta start the year with some GDP!! Yes!! It has been dusted also!!

Peace!

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
those are some great looking plants rainman keep up the good work and enjoy the fruits of your labor

Rainman

Veteran
Thanks alot Buckeye-Leaf!! I dont do much they pretty mush grow themselves. Here is some White Widow for!

Peace!

Rainman

Veteran
Ok! Last one for the night! Phew! That took forever. :cuss:

Possitron - Just the name I gave her! Unknown Afghan from seed. Gettin close to the finish. By far the biggest colas in the room. Nice peppery smell on her. The bulk is the main attraction for me tho!

See you at harvest!!

Latest posts

Latest posts