What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Rhino

ROJO145

Veteran
I dont do much they pretty mush grow themselves
WOW!!What a killer thread Rainman,absolutely 1st class!!I cant believe it took me so long to find it,this place is huge!!

Your plants are well cared for and healthy as hell,every single one of them.You obviously know what your doing and you do it very well.You got some serious green thumb my friend and you ARE A Real Rock N Rolla!!:respect::respect::respect:

ROJO145

Veteran
picture.php

Had to Flash This one......This dude got some serious mojo!!Love the colors:kewlpics:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Aw! You gonna make me blush! For real tho its nothin folks. They take care of themselves and I just keep them company. Next up I gots A bunch of Purple Kush x Urkle x ?? crosses(AKA Alexander tha Grape), Sweet Tangerine, Cough(PNW Clone), Alaskan TF, and Braindeads. Gonna be a bigger run and should be interesting with the Airpots goin! Stay Tuned!

G

rain man i still have some seeds that i am dying to grow like the braindead and that lemon purp. and the mixed pack of purps . i am going to tear down my room and redo the hole thing from scratch this summer . i really need a mother/clone chamber .i am thinking of getting a home box xl or xxl .i have a 400 watt mh only used for 2 months . so i think that will go in my veg chamber and my 200watt cfl and 250 watt mh will go in my mother chamber. i will figer it all out when i get to working on it . but wher have you been man .

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice my friend as usual, keep your eyes open bro... you know why!
SBUB is in progress, keep it up!

:abduct:

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
Thank you all for the kind words! I will be finishing my next run soon and will post many ics of the whole thing then. Until then I hope you all stay safe and green.

Latest posts

Latest posts