What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

ridgedogs

Picked up some Blue Dream clones yesterday at HS. Glad to here they might be genuine. Also got a few Nugz of Blue Dream just to try. It's good.

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
Here is my Blue Dream. I have read a few people say they take it to 70 or 80 days with great results. have any of you taken BD that long? 60 days seems to be the norm for this cut but I am intrigued by some of the comments of people who have taken her further.

Hey 30year

How did you fit 25 - 3 gallons pot under a 1000 watt in a 4x4 space. I want to try straight from clones and just flower. I love this stain. You can mess up and she for gives you. :woohoo:I screw up alot with her on the last one, but she turn out ok. I want to make it better. How do you really feed in botanicare pure earth. Is there any food in it? I feed every day half dose on the label. I think I am not doing it right because my grapefruit kush look like shit:wallbash:

BudBo

Ay dasmoke i kno wat u mean wen u say this
You can mess up and she for gives you.

My girl went through war her 1st 2 weeks lost all her leaves n barely had to lil baby leaves on her bottom node they grew out n then new shoots came from the top now a got a 2 stock plant kinda supercropped it

but anyways yes shes a surviver i saw her pick herself up n stretch right in front of my eyes after she had almost died from underwatering

this is her a few days after all her leaves had died out(except 2 lil leaves that got biger u can see them on the lower part of the plant)

BlueDream_lower_node.JPG

this is her 3 weeks later its a bad view tho u cant see her other side the bottom shoot is the same height as the top now

DSC_00072.JPG

Mr. Greengenes

Re-incarnated Senior Member
ICMag Donor
Veteran
My boy just brought me some BD nugs yesterday afternoon. I couldn't tell the structure because they'd been 'manicured' by a butcher, or some machine maybe, but the taste and high were very nice. Real up and buzzy. Right before that we'd had some hombrew beers and smoked some real narcotic strain, but the BD picked us right up and in a few minutes I was washing the dishes and playing with the dog.

N-P-Kali

BLUE DREAM

BLUE DREAM

Let me first start out by saying this genetic is such a pleasure to grow with a manageable 9 - 10 week flowering period, colossal yields, fresh fruit flavor and soapy- blueberry aroma this strain demands a place in any garden from the connoisseur's to the novice.

My primary genetic is Blue Dream so I would disagree and say they're not ready @ 55 days but rather closer to 70 in my experience. C21H30O2 your right 80 days is pushing it a little; taking into consideration the density of these flowers mold could become a real issue that late into bloom. Its true they're forgiving plants and do well when trained & trellised.

Mr. Greengenes I understand just what you mean. After one hit first thing in the morning I find myself on all fours with a nylon rope in my mouth playing tug of war with my pups after a solid 3 hour house cleaning session:D

As far as lineage is concerned there are numerous conflicting reports due to its "elite clone only" nature. I have, as of late, have immersed myself in as many texts as I can get my hands on reagarding different marijuana strains and their respective genetic makeup. I have come to the conclusion that due to the expansive nature of marijuana's gene pool and the dissemination of information or, lack there of, concerning elites and their origins along with an ever expanding universe of growers & breeders its nearly impossible to say with any certainty what Haze or Haze hybrid was used..:2cents:

That being said lets chalk this one up as a Dj Short's BB X "unknown" haze hybrid. Its ok not to know:joint:

Dankhawk I hope you enjoy these shots.
These are from the flower room 64 days into bloom, 10 days into flushing. Five more days and they come down.

@day 64
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

S

SicKSKills

wow that's some amazing BD there npk, props. I'm doing a bunch outside right now and have a couple lights inside that I'm about switch that will be my first try with it indoors. What are you feeding and at what strength? She seems to be a pretty easy grower average to heavy feeder and just a little sensitive to N, as to be expected...

N-P-Kali

wow that's some amazing BD there npk, props. I'm doing a bunch outside right now and have a couple lights inside that I'm about switch that will be my first try with it indoors. What are you feeding and at what strength? She seems to be a pretty easy grower average to heavy feeder and just a little sensitive to N, as to be expected...

thank you SICK! :joint:
I use coco as my medium. Coco specific base nutes with a couple additives.
2.0 EC (1500ppm) is as heavy as I feed them.

og kush

blue dream is all over so.cal right now. clones seem to be everywhere i go. that and chem 91. ive heard nothing bad about it.

plantitearth

I have a little BD seedling I threw into flower as kind of an outcast..

Now this threads got me all stoked on it, gonna have to clipnclone one of her little side branches

jim dankness

Blueberry X santa cruz haze per HArbor

i'm going to echo Raco's earlier call of BS on this lineage that Harborside is giving out.

Blue Dream came out of the old Oakland dispensary scene, and was originally available from the 3rd Floor club in downtown Oaksterdam. many will remember this club for its biker & general old-timer vibe! there were so many great clones available at this time in the Bay Area: this was still when there were many clone warehouses operating, bringing perhaps thousands of diverse & healthy clones to dispensaries like the 3rd Floor and Compassionate Caregivers multiple times a week.

this clone first entered my hands in 2003, i was told it was Blueberry x SSH. in the years since then, i've heard others try to tell me it's Blueberry x Goo, Blueberry x Sensi's Silver Haze, Blueberry x Original Haze, and now, Blueberry x 'secret Haze' or Santa Cruz Haze. having grown BD consistently since receiving it, i still think the Super Silver Haze parentage is pretty much inarguable. (it's worth adding that renaming is one of the staple tools of any dispensary trying to make a product, be it buds or clones, more desirable-- they all do it, and constantly too.)

go ahead & choose to believe differently, but from what i've seen in my time in the Bay Area the ratio of BS regarding clones names & lineages has severely shot up, while the overall quality of clones (especially the diversity!) has greatly diminished.

just my two pesos. :joint:

DankHawk

Thanks a bunch NPKali, Makes me stoked cause Im in week 4 and its already looking dank. I was told it only goes 8 weeks but after reading the comments here Im certainly going to let in go the full 10 weeks. Thanks for sharing.

Dankhawk