What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blue Dream

P

PkRipper

hside had bluedream and chemdog at the same point in time that good karma had that batch that won the 420 cup.
good karma is only open on weekends so maybe, hopefully its the same vendor just staying busy ......
this is MY speculation, and not meant to cause a disagreement with anyone .
i just cross my fingers and veg the shit out of this dog and dream untill the proof comes out .

later edit" yes the blue dream and chem are legit

stAx

g00d stuff,. pal of mine just picked her up and cant wait to get a snip. he was saying blueberry haze was the taste. i was definately unimpressed with DJ's other moms, flo, blueberry, so i am hoping the 3rd time is the charm.

BudBo

Blue Dream?

Blue Dream?

Hey all i jus recently got a few clones from the Harborside club in oakland

I got a Bluecheese , Purple Erkle, n a Blue Dream

I thot i had herd of this but i can't recall wat it was i thot i rememberd it being Blueberry x SSH or Blueberry x NL

If anyone knos anything bout this clone plz let me kno shes bout 2 weeks old now

Ty all n take it easy

BudBo:joint:

BudBo

Ty for reminding me but i hav been goin thru the threads the searchs hav come up for me but i couldn't find much

From wat i read people think the bluedream was either a Dj's Blueberry x Secret Haze cross or Dj's Blueberry Sativa clone

Either way i'm happy saw some pics of dried nugs they look legit n the plants i saw look alot like mine very sativa leaves

P

Purple_trees

Would love some more info on it too! From what ive heard dj shorts blueberry X with a haze. Stretchy sativa, nice yield, 9+ weeker..GL
-PT

BudBo

Ty purple trees i was wondering on how long she takes too

I read some ppl hav takin her at 60 so thats just about 9 wks

I'm really excited bout this girl tho i haven't gottin to sample much of any haze hybrids n hopefully this is a good blue haze combination i've only herd good things bout this plant so i'm hoping for the best

I almost killed her off wit rookies mistakes the 2nd day but shes coming bak n lookin to b happy like her sisters.......her sister bluecheese is thriving in the cali sun right now

But its been 95+ lately so i'm watchin them closely so ther not gettin too dry

ridgedogs

I hope you have better luck than me at Harborside with their clones. They don't seem too concerned about mixing them up.

30years

hi,
blue dream is a ten week variety. you can go straight from clone-no veg needed and pull an easy 650+ grams off of a 1000 hps. they finish at about 36" tall. if you veg them 2 weeks and train the plants 900 grams is the norm.

25 per lamp in 3 gallon pots if you go straight from clone, 12 per lamp in 5-7 gallon pots if you go with a two week veg.

they look pickable at any time after 60 days but the last 10-12 days has a huge impact on the quality of the bud.

i would love to see it in hydro. ive seen 7 pound plants outdoor-it is an absolute monster in the full sun of nor-cal.

best,
30years

G

grapepunched

blueberry (dj) x ssh (mr. nice)

have fun,top notch smoke

-gp

BudBo

Its really SSH x Blueberry? if it is i'm extremely excited to see this Dj , Shanti mix do u know who crossed it?

This was an idea i had awhile ago was wondering y no one had tried to make blueberry x SSH than i saw i think it was blue hen n blue heaven that r the same lineage as well

But to here that the dream is from Shantis SSH n Dj's BB makes me very happy:woohoo:

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Oi.....

DJ's BB X Neville's Haze was how I was instructed...

Go to smoke reports, uh yeah.... SEVERAL threads....

Homework is not just for school. lol, you guys are making me laugh.

Good luck....

bigherb

Veteran
second time I've heard of this Santa Cruz haze. A buddy told me that the unknown haze in Blue Dream is Santa Cruz haze

just to add too the mix

not sure but its quoted from another thread

very interesting hybrid
seems she has got som fame but its kinda funny how there r soo many tales of her lineage

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
second time I've heard of this Santa Cruz haze. A buddy told me that the unknown haze in Blue Dream is Santa Cruz haze

just to add too the mix

not sure but its quoted from another thread

very interesting hybrid
seems she has got som fame but its kinda funny how there r soo many tales of her lineage

bs :joint:

BudBo

Sry Stasis i've been goin over alot of the threads n i'm jus getting mixed views when i did the search i didn't find anyone saying it was Nevilles Haze in the mix

But sense u obviously kno ur strain n u've got it in ur garden i'm takin ur word for it

Since u do kno so much tho could u inform us who crossed n cloned(selected) her?

Ty all for all your help either way much appreciated

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
secret haze...WTF????

Cannalope Haze or similar?? ROTLMAO!! :nanana:

madmangos

Hey I picked up a cut from Purple Heard in cokeland and shes pumpin in the cali sun. i had to supercrp her cuz she was gettin so tall. shes gonna have some major bud sites

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Took this from my thread...thought it was relevant.

Just my opinion so disregard it if you don't feeling like reading or believing a ramblin' prophet...

As far as the Blue Dream, it's a "clone only strain" supposedly. So unfortunately I can't get or know anyone to reveal any genetic lineage. And those who do chime in, sometimes, have no clue. All I can say is I've seen a warehouse grow of this strain and theirs is the same blue dream that goes to many of the more popular clubs including Harbor Side so it's the "real deal". My cut looks identical even though it was from a different source. If my memory serve correct Dj's Blueberry takes around 55 days with a buddy of mine who's pheno went almost 70 at 67 days. Then Neville's Haze is a true haze which could get upwards to 15 weeks with the right pheno. So with 8 weeks and 15 weeks how did it get to 8 week flower in one of the Cannible's expected flower time. 9 weeks, as you said, is even short if that was the cross so as much as people are willing to agree that it's bb x haze...I say nay! There's got to be more to it, besides I only pick up hints of both in the final product. And I personally get more of a indica effect along with the bud formation when ever I purchase the flowers of it. Although I have notice that the blue dream in sf varies a little from oakland in that it's much more sativa, which is what I would suspect from a cross like that.
Just my:2cents:

A pic of the leaf formation on my Bluedream in the loving Cali sun...

DSC08351.jpg

Latest posts

Latest posts